ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Music (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=65)
-   -   James and the happy mondays doing a joint UK tour next year..TICKETS ON SALE. (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=371925)

parmnion 25-11-2020 08:27 PM

James and the happy mondays doing a joint UK tour next year..TICKETS ON SALE.

Yeah...you all moan about u2..

If you dont like this thread be thankfull..cause this was the other option.

But anyway..I've my ticket already for next december..2021...

Hope I'm still here...in London,(essex) cause that's where it's at.

AnnieK 25-11-2020 08:35 PM

I saw James and the Charlatans last year....have seen the Mondays loads. Am toying with getting tickets.....my problem is I have had 4 gigs cancelled this year and depending on when they get re - re scheduled I don't want clashes.....may get tickets though as I like both bands (although the charlatans were far better than james)

Alf 25-11-2020 08:37 PM

If they come to Hull, I'm there.

parmnion 25-11-2020 08:41 PM

Out of the 2 bands I would struggle to think who I would have a better jump around to...I mean it must be james right, after seeing the state of Shaun these days in his podcasts but some of james songs are bland..not many, but sit down was utter ****e..whereas you can always groove away to the mondays on a cheeky half

AnnieK 25-11-2020 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 10959671)
Out of the 2 bands I would struggle to think who I would have a better jump around to...I mean it must be james right, after seeing the state of Shaun these days in his podcasts but some of james songs are bland..not many, but sit down was utter ****e..whereas you can always groove away to the mondays on a cheeky half

They didn't play any of the "big" hitters when I saw them other than Sit Down.....I wanted Laid but alas no. With the Mondays you are always guaranteed pretty much every hit and Shaun is always hilarious

Alf 25-11-2020 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 10959671)

What?

I like James, but The Mondays are streets above them. I'd only buy tickets because the Mondays were on the bill, I wouldn't go if it was jus, James playing.

parmnion 25-11-2020 08:48 PM

We all want laid annie:fist:..we've been locked down with no kissing since March.. :joker:

But yes, that is almost my favourite james song....is come home.:wavey:...or getting away with it.

Alf 25-11-2020 08:49 PM

"Laid" is a great song.

parmnion 25-11-2020 08:51 PM

I'm on YouTube now listening to them. Too many songs I want to hear for tonight..

Alf..you need to do some legendary poll work to find out who the best big longevity band song is

Mitchell 25-11-2020 08:52 PM

Make sure you get a seated ticket, so you can sit down

parmnion 25-11-2020 08:52 PM

Good to have you back as well..a very warming avatar, and one that's been missed

parmnion 25-11-2020 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mitchell (Post 10959684)

My fat pal I bought a ticket for will have me on his shoulders as I trip the night away..

Alf 25-11-2020 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 10959682)
I'm on YouTube now listening to them. Too many songs I want to hear for tonight..

Alf..you need to do some legendary poll work to find out who the best big longevity band song is

Funny you mention that, I was thinking of doing something similar just last night. I was thinking of doing the greatest bands ever or the greatest British bands ever.

I do fear though, that on this forum, The Spice Girls would probably win it.

Alf 25-11-2020 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mitchell (Post 10959684)

Did you say something?

parmnion 25-11-2020 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alf (Post 10959692)
Funny you mention that, I was thinking of doing something similar just last night. I was thinking of doing the greatest bands ever or the greatest British bands ever.

I do fear though, that on this forum, The Spice Girls would probably win it.

There you go then...its all about the longevity of the band..and what each bands best song is..

2 minds...and I now know my favourite james song..

Its...

Getting away with it

I'm sorry but LT is just gonna have to stuck up the fact the spice girls ain't included...best put girls aloud in though, we dont want a melt down

The Slim Reaper 25-11-2020 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 10959678)
We all want laid annie:fist:..we've been locked down with no kissing since March.. :joker:

But yes, that is almost my favourite james song....is come home.:wavey:...or getting away with it.

Sometimes is my favourite James song.

The Slim Reaper 25-11-2020 09:03 PM

And let's be honest, the HM's are trash.

Alf 25-11-2020 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Slim Reaper (Post 10959706)

They are Madchester.

parmnion 25-11-2020 09:06 PM

They wont look as trashy as I do when I walk out the arena slim...

I cant ****ing wait

AnnieK 25-11-2020 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Slim Reaper (Post 10959706)

Whoah....steady on. The Madchester era was amazing to live through and the Mondays personified it. Being told to **** off by Bez when we found his flat in Salford when we were 15 was the best day.of my life up until then. :laugh:

parmnion 25-11-2020 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnnieK (Post 10959749)
Whoah....steady on. The Madchester era was amazing to live through and the Mondays personified it. Being told to **** off by Bez when we found his flat in Salford when we were 15 was the best day.of my life up until then. :laugh:

I would like to think he was looking after you and that the only reason he told you to **** off was cause jimmy saville ir some other dubious character was inside.

What do you think of Gerry cinnamon?