ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=590)
-   -   wow Boring (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=371959)

GoldHeart 26-11-2020 09:22 PM

wow Boring

Surprise surprise Shane is doing another Trial FFS :facepalm: :bored: . It's always him with someone else, thank goodness this will be the last voting trial, Otherwise Shane would just make his way through the whole 12 celebrities in the pair trials .

I feel sorry for AJ being stuck with him . He's so patronising and rude to AJ as it is . I can't see them working well together.

rionablue 26-11-2020 09:43 PM

Shane pretending to be annoyed he is up again but he is delighted with himself. Its the SHANE SHOW

GoldHeart 26-11-2020 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rionablue (Post 10960443)
Shane pretending to be annoyed he is up again but he is delighted with himself. Its the SHANE SHOW

Gawd I blooddy hate The Shane show:bored:

GoldHeart 26-11-2020 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 10960457)
I feel sorry for Shane he will be brought down by that pathetic little snide

I feel sorry for AJ putting up with that loud pig

joeysteele 26-11-2020 10:01 PM

I feel sorry for A.J. too, I can't see him being relaxed doing a trial with Shane.
Although A.J. is usually a team player.

parmnion 26-11-2020 11:05 PM

AJ will kick his ass in the trial.

arista 26-11-2020 11:53 PM

Yes ITV have failed
the trials are boring.

Nicky91 27-11-2020 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 10960464)
I feel sorry for A.J. too, I can't see him being relaxed doing a trial with Shane.
Although A.J. is usually a team player.

tbh Jess was stuck with Shane too, and she did great

and yes AJ is usually a team player, feel sad he is doing a trial with Shane, but at least its another trial for him, and another bags of airtime too :dance:

GoldHeart 27-11-2020 12:21 PM

It's ashame they won't gag Ritchie with a sock to shut him up in the trial .

Mystic Mock 27-11-2020 12:26 PM

The public definitely have it out for Shayne, he looked like he was gonna cry when he got picked to do this trial with AJ.

I get that some people on here don't like Shayne, but I honestly do think that people need to watch some of the other IAC series or some BB's to see real malicious contestants.

If the public didn't want to see Shayne then they shouldn't have been voting for him to do the trials.

GoldHeart 27-11-2020 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic Mock (Post 10960640)
The public definitely have it out for Shayne, he looked like he was gonna cry when he got picked to do this trial with AJ.

I get that some people on here don't like Shayne, but I honestly do think that people need to watch some of the other IAC series or some BB's to see real malicious contestants.

If the public didn't want to see Shayne then they shouldn't have been voting for him to do the trials.

I have NEVER voted Shane to do a trial , funnily enough I was going to vote Russell before I found out he'd been ruled out . I voted AJ & MO and I felt bad for contributing to AJ being stuck with Shane .

Mock how much nastier do you want him to get ?? , IAC is only 3 weeks . Whereas BB is a few months so everything explodes more and the arguments get worse etc .Not to mention the endless twists and turns BB puts them in .

I still don't like Shane , and I still feel like he was delibratly trying to undermine and belittle AJ with his little remarks when he gripped his shoulder and chucked the pot on the floor :suspect: :bored: .

Mystic Mock 27-11-2020 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 10960645)
I have NEVER voted Shane to do a trial , funnily enough I was going to vote Russell before I found out he'd been ruled out . I voted AJ & MO and I felt bad for contributing to AJ being stuck with Shane .

Mock how much nastier do you want him to get ?? , IAC is only 3 weeks . Whereas BB is a few months so everything explodes more and the arguments get worse etc .Not to mention the endless twists and turns BB puts them in .

I still don't like Shane , and I still feel like he was delibratly trying to undermine and belittle AJ with his little remarks when he gripped his shoulder and chucked the pot on the floor :suspect: :bored: .

Oh I was talking about the public in general than you individually GoldHeart, I apologise if it came across like it was an attack on you as I know that you have been voting for other people to do trials.

For me I think of people like Jim Davidson, Coleen Nolan, Conor from Normal BB, and on IAC I think of people like David Van Day, Nicola McLean, Helen Flanagan, and without meaning to speak ill of the dead I also remember Eric Bristow being quite nasty on IAC. I also personally disliked Kian from Westlife on the Show more than I do Shayne, but I get that might come down more to personal preference.

However I do agree with you that Shayne's behaviour towards AJ last night was bad.

Mystic Mock 27-11-2020 12:57 PM

I did love David Van Day on IAC actually.:laugh:

rusticgal 27-11-2020 01:05 PM

Tbf...he hasnt been a bad person until last night and the way he behaved with AJ. That clearly stems from the pot cleaning issue. At the end of the day AJ did a great job on those pans. It wasnt a deliberate plot to shame Shane...but Shane seems to have taken it personally.

GoldHeart 27-11-2020 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic Mock (Post 10960656)
Oh I was talking about the public in general than you individually GoldHeart, I apologise if it came across like it was an attack on you as I know that you have been voting for other people to do trials.

For me I think of people like Jim Davidson, Coleen Nolan, Conor from Normal BB, and on IAC I think of people like David Van Day, Nicola McLean, Helen Flanagan, and without meaning to speak ill of the dead I also remember Eric Bristow being quite nasty on IAC. I also personally disliked Kian from Westlife on the Show more than I do Shayne, but I get that might come down more to personal preference.

However I do agree with you that Shayne's behaviour towards AJ last night was bad.

The fact Ritchie constantly gets picked for trials is because despite everything the idiot buffoon is clearly still popular :bored: . Sure there's a few who vote for other reasons ,but he clearly has a strong fan base and will probably get to the final .

Yeah I don't think many can condone his behaviour towards AJ last night, well I hope not as that was spiteful and childish on his part.

And his little stunt talking jibberish about the police was just daft , I know he got joy out of confusing everyone but I just found the whole thing silly . And the fact it already doesn't take much to confuse Jordan anyway just says it all .

A few of those previous IAC you mentioned I really disliked is Helen Flanagan, Nicola McLean .
Eric Bristol didn't annoy me much in the Jungle, he just muttered alot .

David Van day ohh noo Mock he was terrible :facepalm: , and I was happy when Kian from Westlife won . So yeah difference of opinion.

Gusto Brunt 27-11-2020 01:13 PM

Do you really think the public are choosing Shane each time? I don't think so - I think it's the producers.

It's like Hollie. I am convinced the producers gave her a shot at a trial. Just to try and boost her popularity. Call me cynical. :D

Mystic Mock 27-11-2020 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 10960667)
The fact Ritchie constantly gets picked for trials is because despite everything the idiot buffoon is clearly still popular :bored: . Sure there's a few who vote for other reasons ,but he clearly has a strong fan base and will probably get to the final .

Yeah I don't think many can condone his behaviour towards AJ last night, well I hope not as that was spiteful and childish on his part.

And his little stunt talking jibberish about the police was just daft , I know he got joy out of confusing everyone but I just found the whole thing silly . And the fact it already doesn't take much to confuse Jordan anyway just says it all .

A few of those previous IAC you mentioned I really disliked is Helen Flanagan, Nicola McLean .
Eric Bristol didn't annoy me much in the Jungle, he just muttered alot .

David Van day ohh noo Mock he was terrible :facepalm: , and I was happy when Kian from Westlife won . So yeah difference of opinion.

David Van Day just made me laugh despite being unlikable.:laugh:

Kian I feel is a decent guy, but just came across as self-righteous to me on the Show which always bugs me on Reality TV.

Yeah I just can't get worked up about anyone in this series too much, the Production favouritism towards Jordan annoys me, but he doesn't seem like a nasty person to me and he is my least favourite campmate in there probably.

GoldHeart 27-11-2020 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic Mock (Post 10960691)
David Van Day just made me laugh despite being unlikable.:laugh:

Kian I feel is a decent guy, but just came across as self-righteous to me on the Show which always bugs me on Reality TV.

Yeah I just can't get worked up about anyone in this series too much, the Production favouritism towards Jordan annoys me, but he doesn't seem like a nasty person to me and he is my least favourite campmate in there probably.

David Van day was vile :yuk: , but each to their own :joker:

Nahh I think Kian's confidence got misinterpreted but I know he wasn't everyone's cup of tea.

I actually think Gary Barlow comes across more smarmy. As talented as he is . I know they're not from the same boy band but still.