ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=590)
-   -   Thank god for Shane (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=371975)

Amy Jade 27-11-2020 03:55 PM

Thank god for Shane

He's not my favourite but thank god he's on the show, without him there would be absolutely no drama or anybody to talk about!

LeatherTrumpet 27-11-2020 03:58 PM

He is the saviour of the series

Jake. 27-11-2020 03:59 PM

He’s been a good anti-villian of sorts

GoldHeart 27-11-2020 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 10960732)
He's not my favourite but thank god he's on the show, without him there would be absolutely no drama or anybody to talk about!

Seriously Amy ???:umm2:

rusticgal 27-11-2020 05:49 PM

The thing is Shane hasnt created any drama...he and Jordan are one of the same they know what to do to get the edits...
Its also ridiculous to say without him the show would be dull....take him and Jordan out of the equation and we would have seen more of everyone else and that could have been more entertaining...but we will never know.
The closest we have got to drama is his behaviour with AJ last night...other than that he and his sidekick Jordan, have been tiresome...

GoldHeart 27-11-2020 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 10960815)
The thing is Shane hasnt created any drama...he and Jordan are one of the same they know what to do to get the edits...
Its also ridiculous to say without him the show would be dull....take him and Jordan out of the equation and we would have seen more of everyone else and that could have been more entertaining...but we will never know.
The closest we have got to drama is his behaviour with AJ last night...other than that he and his sidekick Jordan, have been tiresome...

I wish we could eliminate Jordan & Shane from the equation, I'd actually love that :) lol .

Even Vernon wouldn't bother me as much , as we'd be seeing more of the other campmates .

Nicky91 27-11-2020 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 10960817)
I wish we could eliminate Jordan & Shane from the equation, I'd actually love that :) lol .

Even Vernon wouldn't bother me as much , as we'd be seeing more of the other campmates .

Victoria should do some more trials as well, i reckon she'd be fun too

rionablue 27-11-2020 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 10960732)

OMG Seriously? I was gutted when I saw he was going in there. Awful ignorant git. But each to their own I guess

rusticgal 27-11-2020 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 10960817)

When you get two attention seekers like them everyone else just becomes the side show and that can supress people. Shane is one of those people that love an audience and a story...then when its someone else's turn he's the sort of bloke that will make a glib remark at the end for a cheap laugh.. then it all comes back to being about him.

hijaxers 27-11-2020 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rionablue (Post 10960823)
OMG Seriously? I was gutted when I saw he was going in there. Awful ignorant git. But each to their own I guess

Same and i don't like how he's taken the show over I wish he'd go tonight and give the others a break from his massive ego.

Amy Jade 27-11-2020 06:08 PM

He won't go first :laugh:

GoldHeart 27-11-2020 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 10960833)
He won't go first :laugh:

The pig is in the final :bored:

Vanessa 27-11-2020 06:46 PM

Sometimes I like him, other times I don't.
But great campmate.