ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Chat and Games (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Covid Tom is back tomorrow. (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=372797)

parmnion 10-01-2021 07:20 PM

Covid Tom is back tomorrow.

Do you all remember Rob, or wreckin ralf as my boss calls him..the lad I was training up and trained..

Well my new lad to train is robs cousin Tom.

I think I mentioned he caught corona just before xmas and just after my negative test result.

Well hes back tomorrow after recovering
..but without an official negative test result.

I feel like Guinea pig.

Mystic Mock 10-01-2021 07:22 PM

Hopefully everything will be okay Parmnion.

Will he be having any test results return soon?

parmnion 10-01-2021 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic Mock (Post 10982562)
Hopefully everything will be okay Parmnion.

Will he be having any test results return soon?

No...according to Gov guidlines he dont need to..but I'm a key worker, and I'm not very sure if my company will have listed him as one so he wont be registered on the app as one or in the Gov guidlines either...so that's probably why he can go back to work without a negative test result...cause he will be judged as someone working from home by the guidlines...

Mystic Mock 10-01-2021 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 10982580)
No...according to Gov guidlines he dont need to..but I'm a key worker, and I'm not very sure if my company will have listed him as one so he wont be registered on the app as one or in the Gov guidlines either...so that's probably why he can go back to work without a negative test result...cause he will be judged as someone working from home by the guidlines...

That's quite bad isn't it?

parmnion 10-01-2021 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic Mock (Post 10982590)
That's quite bad isn't it?

Yeah.

But I can make a lot if money.:shrug:

And need to.

MTVN 10-01-2021 08:01 PM

You only need to isolate for 10 days after testing positive, if he had Covid before Christmas then that's nothing to worry about

parmnion 10-01-2021 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTVN (Post 10982592)
You only need to isolate for 10 days after testing positive, if he had Covid before Christmas then that's nothing to worry about

Well I dont know why that is.

I say that because in the summer my nephew tested positive for 4 weeks with no symptoms apart from no taste.

I'm worried, worried bloody seek...I'm 51 in March and scottish. I'm now having to sit next to a 22 year old "ex" covid sufferer in a van for 8 hours.

I'm more concerned about the houses I'm having to drag him into though in this story...not myself.. I will kick its tits in if it gets a hold of me.

Marsh. 10-01-2021 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 10982598)
.I'm 51 in March and scottish. I'm now having to sit next to a 22 year old "ex" covid sufferer in a van for 8 hours.

He should complain to head office.

MTVN 10-01-2021 08:17 PM

Think we can have confident there's plenty of science behind it though, even if it was back when it was 14 days isolation this guy would have more than done his time

I think sometimes tests can pick up dead virus, I remember there were those British guys quarantined in Italy who needed two consecutive negative tests before being released - they were still testing positive on tests like two months after having the virus

parmnion 10-01-2021 08:37 PM

I will decide when hes done his time thank you..i am his trainer after all.

Thank you mash. Your words as ever mean so much to me.

Marsh. 10-01-2021 08:38 PM

you welcum onion

parmnion 10-01-2021 08:45 PM

Crikey....what's happened to you marsh.. you dont seem yourself these days!

AnnieK 10-01-2021 11:08 PM

If you're worried you could both wear masks in the van. That will give you some protection. Although I do agree with MTVN, if he had it before Christmas he should be clear now and probably one of the safest people to be around as he will have some immunity for the next 3 months

Glenn. 10-01-2021 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnnieK (Post 10982699)
If you're worried you could both wear masks in the van. That will give you some protection. Although I do agree with MTVN, if he had it before Christmas he should be clear now and probably one of the safest people to be around as he will have some immunity for the next 3 months

Shouldn’t they be wearing masks in the van anyway? Well I’d hope they do anyway.

AnnieK 10-01-2021 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glenn. (Post 10982701)
Shouldn’t they be wearing masks in the van anyway? Well I’d hope they do anyway.

Actually, yeah you're right. Its been that long since I've been in a car with anyone that I didn't think. :laugh: I have actually forgotten how to act in the real world lol

parmnion 10-01-2021 11:30 PM

I ain't seen many fire engines lately.