ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Serious Debates & News (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   The SNP leader is wrong - Our Prime Minster has every right to go to Scotland (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=373155)

arista 28-01-2021 10:02 AM

The SNP leader is wrong - Our Prime Minster has every right to go to Scotland

Even The Labour Leader
has said its important the Prime Minister
visit's Vaccine Centre's in Scotland.

Why did the SNP Leader
not tell Johnson off last week as he visited Wales?????????

The SNP Leader
is looking Stupid Now

Johnson is in Scotland Today.

Niamh. 28-01-2021 10:07 AM

"Why did the SNP Leader
not tell Johnson off last week as he visited Wales?????????"

Because she the leader of the SNP not the WNP? :laugh:

arista 28-01-2021 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 10992038)
"Why did the SNP Leader

Yes but she is telling the UK Leader
he can not travel to Scotland?

She is an Utter Fool - on this,

joeysteele 28-01-2021 10:28 AM

She's right.

Normally it would be right to travel to visit regions and countries for whatever.

However he could make video addresses to any groups or individuals he feels a sudden need to.
While he's telling everyone else not to travel to other regions, it's a bit rich for him to choose to do so.

As for Nicola Sturgeon, how on earth could she tell him not to visit Wales, how ridiculous.

She is the First Minister of Scotland and has her own duty of protecting her citizens.

We've got Starmer isolating, had Hancock just back from it .
It's ridiculous for him to be charging off now to Scotland during a near full UK lockdown period.

She shouldn't worry though, his presence in Scotland outside of his own cult like supporters, will only likely increase her support and causes further.

It's a waste of time and money, surely in this time of crisis, his time would be better used keeping his hand on the pulse of all arising from this pandemic.

Instead of flying off to present an unnecessary sideshow.

MTVN 28-01-2021 10:33 AM

Travel for work is allowed so I see no problem, he'd probably be criticised for ignoring other regions if he didn't visit Scotland and just stayed in London for months on end

The likes of Ally McCoist travel from Glasgow to London to commentate on football, think the PMs work is more important

arista 28-01-2021 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTVN (Post 10992047)
Travel for work is allowed so I see no problem, he'd probably be criticised for ignoring other regions if he didn't visit Scotland and just stayed in London for months on end

The likes of Ally McCoist travel from Glasgow to London to commentate on football, think the PMs work is more important

Yes Very True Words
MTVN

Cherie 28-01-2021 10:35 AM

Quote:

Yep

arista 28-01-2021 10:37 AM

"She's right."

No Joey
The Labour Leader backs him going there.

Cherie 28-01-2021 10:38 AM

These devolved leaders seem to get all the glory but none of the flak?

When will Nicola, Arlene and Mark apologise for the deaths under their watch?

joeysteele 28-01-2021 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arista (Post 10992051)
"She's right."

No Joey
The Labour Leader backs him going there.

That carries no weight with me arista.

I don't agree with all Labour does or what it's leader says.
Unlike those who'll only see right, no matter what the Con leader does immaterial of the message it sends.

No one should be travelling anywhere during lockdown, not the PM not anyone.
I don't support anyone doing it.

You can't be telling people to stay at home.

This isn't necessary work he's doing.
He could have waited until infection rates and death rates different.
Not set off at the height of them.

No he's wrong, in my view as he or anyone else would be wrong at this moment in time.
As for the Labour leader, well I guess this dangerous self styled buffoon going to Scotland may help Labour regain a possible 2nd place again in the Holyrood elections

So that may be why Starmer says he's right to go.
As when he does, he only seems to increase opposition to himself anyway.

joeysteele 28-01-2021 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 10992052)
These devolved leaders seem to get all the glory but none of the flak?

When will Nicola, Arlene and Mark apologise for the deaths under their watch?

Nicola Sturgeon has apologised and with genuine compassion too offering genuine condolences to the bereaved all through this pandemic.
Unlike Johnson.

Mark and that awful Foster woman in N Ireland, have been pathetic in my view.
So I'll agree with you there

Michelle O' Neill however in N Ireland of Sinn Fein has expressed more genuine regret than Foster ever likely will.

Labour in Wales has in my view been really poor in their overall handling of the virus too.
Their leader there, near sends me to sleep anyway.

arista 28-01-2021 11:03 AM

Joey the Scottish Visit is Legit.

As the Prime Minister
he must visit all UK Vaccine locations.

Vicky. 28-01-2021 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 10992038)
"Why did the SNP Leader

:laugh2:

Quote:

Well yeah. Can imagine the fuss if he visited everywhere else and ignored scotland. I feel quite bad for him sometimes, as he really cannot win.

joeysteele 28-01-2021 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arista (Post 10992061)
Joey the Scottish Visit is Legit.

As the Prime Minister
he must visit all UK Vaccine locations.

Not at this time.
Sorry I'll never agree.
You can't tell others NOT to make unnecessary travel then do so yourself.

He could have video linked to them rather than physically travel there, in this day and age.

Tom4784 28-01-2021 11:10 AM

He should lead by example, if it's not essential, he shouldn't travel.

I'm so ****ing tired of people being all softly softly on this prick, he is incompetent.

Cherie 28-01-2021 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 10992059)
Nicola Sturgeon has apologised and with genuine compassion too offering genuine condolences to the bereaved all through this pandemic.
Unlike Johnson.

Mark and that awful Foster woman in N Ireland, have been pathetic in my view.
So I'll agree with you there

Michelle O' Neill however in N Ireland of Sinn Fein has expressed more genuine regret than Foster ever likely will.

Labour in Wales has in my view been really poor in their overall handling of the virus too.
Their leader there, near sends me to sleep anyway.

She has in the past apologised, I think all 4 should have been present via video link on the 100,000 milestone, Bojo is far too soft on these leaders

joeysteele 28-01-2021 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 10992073)
She has in the past apologised, I think all 4 should have been present via video link on the 100,000 milestone, Bojo is far too soft on these leaders

She apologises every day.

He never has, he's done press conferences where he doesn't even mention deaths only the experts he has beside them.

Sorry I'll never share your blinkered admiration of Johnson
He can't tell other leaders what to do .
He's only Prime Minister.

Too soft on them.
Lord above help us anyone even thinks that.

parmnion 28-01-2021 11:38 AM

I seem to recall only last week joe biden being praised for visiting a food parcel place during the american pandemic.

Yet a man checking up on the standards of vaccination centres under his control is vilified for it.

Tom4784 28-01-2021 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 10992088)
I seem to recall only last week joe biden being praised for visiting a food parcel place during the american pandemic.

Yet a man checking up on the standards of vaccination centres under his control is vilified for it.

As always, you forget that context matters which is why your every attempt at a gotcha always fails.

America isn't in a national lockdown, we are. The UK leaders should not be crossing the country for visits that are not essential.

Cherie 28-01-2021 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 10992087)
She apologises every day.

He never has, he's done press conferences where he doesn't even mention deaths only the experts he has beside them.

Sorry I'll never share your blinkered admiration of Johnson
He can't tell other leaders what to do .
He's only Prime Minister.

Too soft on them.
Lord above help us anyone even thinks that.

i'm not blinkered at all thanks, and I don't admire Johnson so no idea where you got that idea from :laugh:

parmnion 28-01-2021 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dezzy (Post 10992090)
As always, you forget that context matters which is why your every attempt at a gotcha always fails.

America isn't in a national lockdown, we are. The UK leaders should not be crossing the country for visits that are not essential.

It is essential though, you and nicola just dont think it is.

joeysteele 28-01-2021 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dezzy (Post 10992090)

That's the whole point exactly.
Of course it's not essential.

arista 28-01-2021 02:45 PM

joeysteele 28-01-2021 03:09 PM

When he's done nothing but push more division across the UK.

Crumbs, he's even managed to upset the DUP in N Ireland who were keeping Theresa May as PM in government.
To come together you have to be someone who shows integrity in wanting to.
Something he lacks considerably.

joeysteele 28-01-2021 03:09 PM

I also think just out of courtesy he should have arranged any visit with the elected First Minister of Scotland.

Yes he's the UK PM, HOWEVER dismissing her rules set out on people coming in and going out as to her responsibility as First Minister of Scotland, is a little at least disrespectful.