ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Serious Debates & News (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Prince Andrew vs Meghan and Harry (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=374002)

Amy Jade 07-03-2021 04:23 PM

Prince Andrew vs Meghan and Harry

How come there is such fury about Meghan and Harry doing an interview and the Palace are releasing stories that Meghan is a bully or had a fit about a towel yet they don't say much about Prince Andrew the alleged peadophile?

People are up in arms Meghan is talking to Oprah, it's literally front page news every day yet the media have stopped caring that that dirty nonce STILL hasn't willingly gone to the US to make a statement about his involvement with Epstine?

Glenn. 07-03-2021 04:24 PM

I would like to know whyte to

bitontheslide 07-03-2021 04:27 PM

the prince andrew thing is part of an ongoing criminal investigation which is happening in America. There are no criminal charges between megan and harry and the royal family, at least not yet

arista 07-03-2021 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 11012262)
How come there is such fury about Meghan and Harry doing an interview and the Palace are releasing stories that Meghan is a bully or had a fit about a towel yet they don't say much about Prince Andrew the alleged peadophile?

People are up in arms Meghan is talking to Oprah, it's literally front page news every day yet the media have stopped caring that that dirty nonce STILL hasn't willingly gone to the US to make a statement about his involvement with Epstine?

Dead Easy
Andrew has gone from Public Media

Harry and Her
Are Fighting the UK Royals using CBS,
and Harry stupid said Toxic on USA Comedy James Cordon.

Toy Soldier 07-03-2021 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glenn. (Post 11012264)
I would like to know whyte to

Only a small percentage - mostly, it's not about the white, it's about the blue...

https://sunshinenmoonlight.files.wor...943_7517_n.jpg

Alf 07-03-2021 04:31 PM

Andrew just might come back into the scene later this year when Ghislaine Maxwell stands trial, we'll have to wait and see.

That's if Maxwell survives that long.

Amy Jade 07-03-2021 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arista (Post 11012269)
Dead Easy
Andrew has gone from Public Media

Harry and Her
Are Fighting the UK Royals using CBS,
and Harry stupid said Toxic on USA Comedy James Cordon.

So it's out of sight out of mind then?

Let the peado get on with his life but let's endlessly attack someone for living the life they fell most comfortable living.

LeatherTrumpet 07-03-2021 04:35 PM

The SUn, the Mirror, the Express, the Independent, The Daily Mail, The Daily Telegraph, The Times, The Guardian, Sky News, Yahoo have all run Stories (negative ones) about Prince Andrew in the last week.

Social media has been awash with Prince Andrew stuff

In other words, i am afraid its incorrect

arista 07-03-2021 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 11012276)

Let the peado get on with his life but let's endlessly attack someone for living the life they fell most comfortable living.

Of Course
Harry and Her on
our TV Screens far too much.

Andrew appears Stupid
when he was grilled by the BBC Newsnight Lady Emily

So he is now Gone Forever.

LeatherTrumpet 07-03-2021 04:37 PM

meanwhile, no one on tibb has made any threads about him for over a year if the search thing s to be believed

i would have thought people would be as we keep hearing about how he is BIG NEWS

:think:

Tom4784 07-03-2021 04:38 PM

Out of sight, out of mind, free to be a predator, but let's talk about how Meghan is singlehandedly destroying the UK by simply existing.

Tom4784 07-03-2021 04:42 PM

But yeah, Andrew will never face consequences because we're a bootlicking country that's so easily distracted. As long as the Rupert Murdoch machines gives the masses someone to hate, they're happy. 'Andrew shagging kids is bad, but have you seen that Meghan lost her **** because she was given a towel in a shade she didn't like once? That's so much worse!'

I have no respect left for this country.

GoldHeart 07-03-2021 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 11012276)

Pretty much Amy

https://i.postimg.cc/mkXcTykd/business-training.jpg

Alf 07-03-2021 04:53 PM

Prince Andrew is currently trending on Twitter.

Toy Soldier 07-03-2021 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 11012284)
meanwhile, no one on tibb has made any threads about him for over a year if the search thing s to be believed

i would have thought people would be as we keep hearing about how he is BIG NEWS

People make threads about every big story that's in the press, when it's in the press, so if there aren't threads, it's because the media haven't been reporting on it much. They haven't been reporting much... on connections between a direct bloodline Royal... and a known high profile child sex trafficker.

I don't know if you're deliberately backing up the thread concept - I suspect not - but actually, that's what you're doing.

LeatherTrumpet 07-03-2021 04:55 PM

every national newspaper has run stories about him in the last week

tibb meanwhile dont make any threads about him in a year

tibb: why is NOONE talking about Prince Andrew????

:facepalm:

LeatherTrumpet 07-03-2021 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toy Soldier (Post 11012295)
People make threads about every big story that's in the press, when it's in the press, so if there aren't threads, it's because the media haven't been reporting on it much. They haven't been reporting much... on connections between a direct bloodline Royal... and a known high profile child sex trafficker.

I don't know if you're deliberately backing up the thread concept - I suspect not - but actually, that's what you're doing.

There is pretty much nothing to write about hence its not on the news agenda

I would have thought that is self evident but it seems not

The irony is the only reason he is in the press this week is because of markle and all their promo from the media

You could not make it up

and the minute their is a scrap the Guardian, Indie and Mirror will be on it like a hawk as well as CNN WP and NYT plus mail and express

bitontheslide 07-03-2021 04:59 PM

my recollection from the press and those who commented on the interview etc on here were almost 100% that he was guilty. Given that, he is not on trial here, there is an ongoing investigation, should the press have a story everyday that everyone agrees with ... that he is guilty? That doesn't sell papers

M & H are speaking to the public/press every other day. If they want to be off the newspapers, don't shout out in public every day

Toy Soldier 07-03-2021 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 11012298)
every national newspaper has run stories about him in the last week

tibb meanwhile dont make any threads about him in a year

tibb: why is NOONE talking about Prince Andrew????

:facepalm:

Just to fact check this, I went on a site that has an archive of UK paper front pages and did a quick count of what's been on the front pages (any mention big or small) regarding Royalty...

...just about Philip - 3
...about Philip regarding Harry and Meghan - 1
...about William/Kate and Vaccines - 1
...about Harry and Meghan - 13 :facepalm:
...about Andrew - 0

...... :idc:

Jordan. 07-03-2021 05:03 PM

Someone disgracing themselves doesn't stroke the fragile ego quite like tearing someone from grace.

rusticgal 07-03-2021 05:05 PM

The investigation is still ongoing...hopefully Andrew will be held to task. Will have to wait and see. I don’t know anyone who want to see him escape justice.
Meanwhile across The Atlantic we have Harry and Meghan..during a Pandemic when millions have died...thousands have lost their jobs, their homes, loved ones. A 99yr old Grandparent in Hospital with Heart problems and all they can do is indulge themselves in self promotion and self pity.

arista 07-03-2021 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 11012280)
The SUn, the Mirror, the Express, the Independent, The Daily Mail, The Daily Telegraph, The Times, The Guardian, Sky News, Yahoo have all run Stories (negative ones) about Prince Andrew in the last week.

Social media has been awash with Prince Andrew stuff

In other words, i am afraid its incorrect

Sure Social Media
but thats full of rabbit holes.

Thats why Official TV news and Papers
are what we respect.

LeatherTrumpet 07-03-2021 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toy Soldier (Post 11012309)
Just to fact check this, I went on a site that has an archive of UK paper front pages and did a quick count of what's been on the front pages (any mention big or small) regarding Royalty...

...just about Philip - 3
...about Philip regarding Harry and Meghan - 1
...about William/Kate and Vaccines - 1
...about Harry and Meghan - 13 :facepalm:
...about Andrew - 0

...... :idc:

i wasnt talking about front page splashes, there is no actual news about him so no front pages but if you google you will see all the main papers have run stories about him mainly from the markle angle

If you can find a story worthy of a front page this week about him feel free and share because no editors can

and i say again no threads on tibb in over a year

Amy Jade 07-03-2021 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 11012284)

No point in creating a topic when there's nothing new to talk about. He's a nonce and the Palace are protecting him.

GoldHeart 07-03-2021 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 11012337)
i wasnt talking about front page splashes, there is no actual news about him so no front pages but if you google you will see all the main papers have run stories about him mainly from the markle angle

If you can find a story worthy of a front page this week about him feel free and share because no editors can

and i say again no threads on tibb in over a year

Some still defended Andrew actually and didn't want to believe the allegations, but continue to bury your head in the sand :hee:.