ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Serious Debates & News (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Whodunit: The Royal Family Edition (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=374073)

UserSince2005 09-03-2021 08:26 AM

Whodunit: The Royal Family Edition

Who supposedly raised their "concerns" over how dark the skin of Meghan and Harry's the baby will be?

Harry has ruled out Prince Philip and the Queen.

UserSince2005 09-03-2021 08:32 AM

I think Prince Charles because hes a bad one.

Nicky91 09-03-2021 08:34 AM

no one

the only bad apple in the royals was Harry (common knowledge he was always the rebel)

and Meghan made it up for attention and likes from US public

LeatherTrumpet 09-03-2021 08:40 AM

who, 2 years ago made a comment that if you look at it one way could be seen as mildly racist or could have been said innocently with no malice but in todays society should best not have been said?

but why add context or who said it?( for drama, to get sympathy, to create as much discord in your own family as you can for purely nasty reasons)

Cherie 09-03-2021 08:41 AM

I am going for Camilla

We need context for how it was said though, and Harry is a turd for just throwing it out there and then saying he will never say who it was, then later back tracking and exonorating the Queen and Philip, because of how bad it would look on him, he knows Charles and Cam aren't popular

Cherie 09-03-2021 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 11013988)
who, 2 years ago made a comment that if you look at it one way could be seen as mildly racist or could have been said innocently with no malice but in todays society should best not have been said?

but why add context or who said it?( for drama, to get sympathy, to create as much discord in your own family as you can for purely nasty reasons)

oh snap

I saw Thomas Markle this morning saying that we needed context for the comment and it might have been a 'curious' question rather than anything sinister, hell they could have been talking about hair colour :laugh:

bitontheslide 09-03-2021 08:45 AM

I'm going for Harry himself

https://cdn.shortpixel.ai/client/q_g...zi-uniform.jpg

UserSince2005 09-03-2021 09:07 AM

Would it be possible for the poll to be closed once the Palace reveals the truth?

Amy Jade 09-03-2021 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicky91 (Post 11013987)
no one

the only bad apple in the royals was Harry (common knowledge he was always the rebel)

and Meghan made it up for attention and likes from US public

Oh Nicky I give up

arista 09-03-2021 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UserSince2005 (Post 11013986)
I think Prince Charles because hes a bad one.

Yes could be.

The Royals will keep it, Secret.

arista 09-03-2021 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 11013997)

Yes he was silly in his Youth

Denver 09-03-2021 09:10 AM

I'm thinking William after some thought

Amy Jade 09-03-2021 09:13 AM

I'm disgusted to see people dilute racism. No context dismisses the fact a person was concerned about a child's skin colour. If the child is healthy who gives a **** what colour their skin is.

Literally seeing so many people in a different light.

LeatherTrumpet 09-03-2021 09:15 AM

DO we all remember when Prince Harry on a video diary in which he describes an Asian member of his platoon as "our little P*K* friend". (the racist term for a Pakistani)

I do

Not that long ago either but :think: Meghan didnt bring that up with her financial friend last night and for the life of me i cant think why?

I expect she forgave Harry and did not let it trouble her

:whistle:

Nicky91 09-03-2021 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 11014026)
Oh Nicky I give up

Harry the rebel caused negativity onto the royals so good he's no longer part of them

now another one who causes negative limelight onto the royals from public needs to go, yes looking at you Andrew the paedo

we can't have any negativity whatsoever at our precious british royal family, the number one royal family in the world

UserSince2005 09-03-2021 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 11014035)
I'm disgusted to see people dilute racism. No context dismisses the fact a person was concerned about a child's skin colour. If the child is healthy who gives a **** what colour their skin is.

Literally seeing so many people in a different light.

It is possible to discuss any features of a child in a way that is acceptable.

Amy Jade 09-03-2021 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UserSince2005 (Post 11014072)
It is possible to discuss any features of a child in a way that is acceptable.

Discussing maybe but being concerned is not.

UserSince2005 09-03-2021 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 11014075)

But thats the point some people are making.
Some people think the comments were made, but not in a concerned manner.

Cherie 09-03-2021 09:51 AM

You should have made the poll public, I want to know who is with me on Camilla

Amy Jade 09-03-2021 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UserSince2005 (Post 11014079)
But thats the point some people are making.
Some people think the comments were made, but not in a concerned manner.

Harry and Meghan both said it was a comment of concern and it was their child.

End of discussion. You justify racism if you want.

Vanessa 09-03-2021 10:23 AM

I think probably Charles. We all know he's a twat.

LeatherTrumpet 09-03-2021 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 11014075)

nothing more than an unfounded allegation by people who cant even get their story straight in the actual interview

she said it was said several times

he said no, only once

:facepalm:

Denver 09-03-2021 10:27 AM

I'm thinking William as Harry said it would publicly ruin the person and Charkes is universally hated already while the future King William is being presented as Squeaky clean

joeysteele 09-03-2021 10:30 AM

I'm not going to print my thoughts as to who I think.
As it's just about saying someone is racist

Prince Harry took offence, so the context of it to him who heard it directly was offensive.
No matter how much others may want to dismiss it who never heard it.

Meghan would never have even known of it, had Prince Harry not told her.
However it would seem, so concerned was HE, only him, that he felt he needed to alert Meghan later, that such thinking was within the Royal set up

It's an inappropriate question and statement at the very least and at worst it has come from a prejudicial racist view too.

LeatherTrumpet 09-03-2021 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 11014104)
I'm not going to print my thoughts as to who I think.
As it's just about saying someone is racist

Prince Harry took offence, so the context of it to him who heard it directly was offensive.
No matter how much others may want to dismiss it who never heard it.

Meghan would never have even known of it, had Prince Harry not told her.
However it would seem, so concerned was HE, only him, that he felt he needed to alert Meghan later, that such thinking was within the Royal set up

It's an inappropriate question and statement at the very least and at worst it has come from a prejudicial racist view too.

Dont forget this is the Harry who thought that The Nazis were funny and called someone a "little p*k*" (a man from Pakistan)

SO lets just agree he isnt the most reliable person to judge on racism

:skull: