ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Reality TV (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Manrika is AMAZING (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=374702)

Daniel. 05-04-2021 07:02 PM

Manrika is AMAZING

10/10 RTV Contestant

That is all

DouglasS 05-04-2021 07:24 PM

She’s trash and very manipulative

Syed, Andy or Felix deserve the win

Daniel. 05-04-2021 07:25 PM

Queen of playing the game whilst being a nice person

DouglasS 05-04-2021 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daniel. (Post 11029134)
Queen of playing the game whilst being a nice person

She’s a horrid person, she’s already admitted to being a bully before and being nasty. She hasn’t changed at all it seems...

GoldHeart 05-04-2021 08:29 PM

I don't think I'd trust her if I was In The Circle though :joker:, I sometimes like her game plan and other times I don't .

DrunkerThanMoses 05-04-2021 08:58 PM

She’s entertaining but not a nice person so I hope she loses

Daniel. 05-04-2021 09:34 PM

Playing the game does not mean you’re not a nice person though

DouglasS 05-04-2021 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daniel. (Post 11029170)
Playing the game does not mean you’re not a nice person though

It’s not playing the game when she’s bitching to the camera and making sick noises whenever Andy or ‘Gemma’ talk, that’s just being nasty for the sake of it. She’s been a bitch the whole way through, most of them are playing the game. A good example are Syed and Felix, both are quite popular also.

GoldHeart 05-04-2021 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DouglasS (Post 11029177)
It’s not playing the game when she’s bitching to the camera and making sick noises whenever Andy or ‘Gemma’ talk, that’s just being nasty for the sake of it. She’s been a bitch the whole way through, most of them are playing the game. A good example are Syed and Felix, both are quite popular also.

I don't agree with how she's treating Andy, but I found it funny when she fooled 'Gemma' LOL .

Jack_ 05-04-2021 11:08 PM

She seems like a bit of a twat and not someone I’d want to be friends with, but the more the morons on Twitter hate on her, the more I like her. The daft ***** would piss their pants if they ever watched Survivor

When she’s being strategic and not just a bitch for the sake of it, she’s very fun to watch

Amy Jade 06-04-2021 12:55 AM

She's not my favourite but it makes me laugh how people say she's manipulative and act like it's a bad thing, are they unaware of the concept of the show?

Denver 06-04-2021 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DouglasS (Post 11029132)
She’s trash and very manipulative

Syed, Andy or Felix deserve the win

Imagine calling someone manipulative then championing someone who pretends to be a guy and made someone fall for them

GoldHeart 06-04-2021 01:57 AM

Manrika now thinks she's gotten carried away with the game hahahha , if only she knew Pippa & Femi were back in the game watching her every move . They won't trust her again, even under the catfish identity 'Tom' there's no loyalty .

Manrika has shot herself in the foot by plotting against Andy , there was no need for that. She want's Andy back on side but we all know if she was influencer she'd probably block him anyway.

DouglasS 06-04-2021 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Denver (Post 11029216)
Imagine calling someone manipulative then championing someone who pretends to be a guy and made someone fall for them

Yes imagine... Felix is playing a good game, outside they seem very kind and aren’t making snide or bitchy comments about all the contestants for the sake of it

Ammi 06-04-2021 11:00 AM

...I like her, I haven’t watched from the beginning and missed quite a bit but I like Manrika...I can see that she’s playing strategies or whatever but it’s a grand prize that people are trying to win...

DouglasS 06-04-2021 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ammi (Post 11029333)
...I like her, I haven’t watched from the beginning and missed quite a bit but I like Manrika...I can see that she’s playing strategies or whatever but it’s a grand prize that people are trying to win...

Most of us aren’t talking about her strategy we’re talking about her constant cattiness and mean comments to the screen behind their backs... no other player is doing it

Samm 06-04-2021 12:46 PM

queen

Samm 06-04-2021 12:47 PM

manrika, felix or pippa and femi for the win purrrr

LeatherTrumpet 06-04-2021 01:26 PM

manrika is about the most unflattering name

wtf?

Daniel. 06-04-2021 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DouglasS (Post 11029177)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack_ (Post 11029184)
She seems like a bit of a twat and not someone I’d want to be friends with, but the more the morons on Twitter hate on her, the more I like her. The daft ***** would piss their pants if they ever watched Survivor

When she’s being strategic and not just a bitch for the sake of it, she’s very fun to watch

You do realise she's playing a game for a 100k prize? Felix and Syed are catfish and therefore automatically less honest than Manrika.

Manrika is just trying to play a game and get the money t change her life, stuff like the throwing up faces is when she has to lick arse to people she doesn't like etc, not about them. Also she was proven right with Gemma considering what a bitter person he was.

GoldHeart 06-04-2021 10:33 PM

FFS all my favourite players are all at risk of being blocked, it's obvious Felix or Dot is gone.
Got a feeling it will be Felix, then I'll stop watching as I wanted Felix to win .

DouglasS 06-04-2021 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 11029639)
FFS all my favourite players are all at risk of being blocked, it's obvious Felix or Dot is gone.
Got a feeling it will be Felix, then I'll stop watching as I wanted Felix to win .

Yeah it seems like the best players at risk... I personally think and hope it’s Dot

Surely Manrika wouldn’t get rid of Felix she seemed pretty adamant? Although Syed seems a bit jealous of Felix and was adamant on getting rid of him

GoldHeart 06-04-2021 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DouglasS (Post 11029640)
Yeah it seems like the best players at risk... I personally think and hope it’s Dot

Surely Manrika wouldn’t get rid of Felix she seemed pretty adamant? Although Syed seems a bit jealous of Felix and was adamant on getting rid of him

I can't stand Syed he's overrated and annoying , he's a hypocrite . He said the circle isn't for romances yet he's lusting after Manrika and jealous of Felix, he also is trying to accuse Felix of being fake when he's a big fat fake himself :facepalm: .

I think the best thing is to sacrifice Dot :bawling:, but I hate the outcome either way. But Felix needs to get to the final as the reveal will be amazing to watch.

I enjoyed the bond Felix & Dot had aswell

Jack_ 06-04-2021 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daniel. (Post 11029445)
You do realise she's playing a game for a 100k prize? Felix and Syed are catfish and therefore automatically less honest than Manrika.

Manrika is just trying to play a game and get the money t change her life, stuff like the throwing up faces is when she has to lick arse to people she doesn't like etc, not about them. Also she was proven right with Gemma considering what a bitter person he was.

Yeah you don’t need to explain the mechanics of a gameshow to me when I literally just said that her detractors would piss themselves if they ever watched what people on the likes of Survivor do for a cash prize. I watch most strategic reality shows and don’t think there’s any line, and that has included someone sleeping with a woman all summer when he couldn’t stand her

I like strategic Manrika, she is fun to watch. I don’t care for bitchy Manrika, but I don’t watch reality shows to find a new friend so

GoldHeart 08-04-2021 08:41 AM

Social media is going crazy, they think Manrika has dropped a massive clanger .She kept dropping less than subtle hints that she's 'WON'

I always knew it would be between her & Syed as they were the most popular throughout ,so if Manrika HAS Won then it's no surprise really.

But I thought with it being PRE recorded that she'd get into trouble for leaking this before it's revealed :think: .

But either way we'll find out soon.