ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Serious Debates & News (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   have you ever seen a celebrity in the street? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=374792)

reecejackox 10-04-2021 12:31 AM

have you ever seen a celebrity in the street?

go.........

Jake. 10-04-2021 12:45 AM

Dev from Corrie
Una Stubbs (I think, anyway)
Andrew from Pineapple Dance Studios / CBB

Denver 10-04-2021 01:09 AM

The Duchess of Solihull only lives 20 mins from me

Kazanne 10-04-2021 07:10 AM

Not so much a celebrity ,but saw Gerry Mcann (Madelines father) at Birmingham Airport and Gerard Butler, Midge Ure, Angela Rippon.

LeatherTrumpet 10-04-2021 07:27 AM

Roland from Grange Hill in B & M Coventry

Nicky91 10-04-2021 07:34 AM

Arne Toonen, he's a very well known movie director here, saw him in my street while he was here filming some scenes for Boskampi's movie

:cool:

and i saw one of our high profile stand up comedians Theo Maassen while i was at work (back when i still worked at that farm) he was there to visit with his little daughter

Jay28jay2 10-04-2021 07:46 AM

Wouldn’t really say a celebrity but I saw Katie Bulmer Cooke from the apprentice a few times in a bar and outside school picking her daughter up, we live in the same city to be fair.

Also apparently saw Johnny from BB3 but I was too young to know who he was

I got a signature from Crissy Rock too, she knew my Nana

parmnion 10-04-2021 08:02 AM

Richard and Judy, ian botham, Jason donovan amongst others.

Daniel-X 10-04-2021 08:08 AM

Quite a few soap cast members (Helen Flanagan, Faye Brooks, Nikki Sanderson, Owen Warner and Ashley Taylor Dawson from the top of my head.)
Rhian Sugden about a year after CBB10
Sam Kay from BB16 (very ‘loose’ terming of celebrity)
Wes Nelson & Arabella Chi

I think that’s it? I’ve met Ian McKellen too but that was something organised by school.

UserSince2005 10-04-2021 08:09 AM

Bondi vet
Gary from geordie shore
Professor Brian Cox
Nikki Graham
The lead character from scrubs (not in the street but in a beer garden)
Tom Daley and is husband
Half of scooch on an airplane (the blonde couple)

That’s all I can remember now.

Alf 10-04-2021 08:27 AM

I once sat behind Roland Gift, from The fine young cannibals, on a bus, at the height of his fame in the late 1980s.

Saw Princess Ann, when she opened a medical center in our area.

Played football against Chris Waddle.

Saw Sid Little, in the town centre doing some shopping and saw Malandra Burrows, who used to be in Emmerdale, also shopping in the town centre. I think they were both doing panto in Hull at the time. Malandra Burrows had put on some timber.

Saw the actor Timothy Spall in a museum.

Seen Harry Redkapp about 2 years ago, I was on a night out and going from one pub to another Harry was outside the City Hall, I think he was giving a talk, I gave him a hand shake and said "Alright Harry"

Oliver_W 10-04-2021 09:13 AM

I remember seeing someone who looked JUST LIKE Rowan Atkinson in a Co-op nearby, in the village my auntie lives in. I dismissed it because ... Why the hell would BLACKADDER and JOHNNY ENGLISH be in Northants?!

Turns out ... He does, or at least did, either live here or had a second home here :joker:

Smithy 10-04-2021 09:21 AM

Served Russell Kane when I worked in Boots, Tom Lister from emmerdale used to live just outside Lancaster so I saw him quite often in town & I saw Peter Barlow from Corrie at Manchester Piccadilly last year

Cherie 10-04-2021 09:25 AM

Jesy Nelson a few weeks back at the petrol station

bitontheslide 10-04-2021 09:25 AM

nobody in the last year :fist:

Toy Soldier 10-04-2021 10:35 AM

I literally turned a corner and walked straight into Mickey from Doctor Who in the West End a couple of years ago. We were on our way to see “Matilda” :hee:. We each said sorry and walked on and then a full 2 mins later I was like “wait a minute, that was Mickey!”

I’m sure I’ve told this fable on here before.

Toy Soldier 10-04-2021 10:42 AM

Oh yeah and the guy from “Outlander” at a random bar in Glasgow, but I don’t watch it so I didn’t know who he was. There was international football of some sort on and he said summat about it to me at the bar... then when I sat down my mate was like “were you just talking to the bloke from Outlander?” and I was like “Who?” and then google confirmed it was indeed him.

Niamh. 10-04-2021 10:44 AM

Not in the street but I served a few celebrities Ant & Dec, Suggs from Madness, Nick Hancock, Sean Maguire (who was really attractive in real life) in a bar I worked in, in London years ago

Also met Roy Keane at his fathers funeral a couple of years ago (Gav is good friends with his brother we're not weird funeral crashers [emoji14] )

bitontheslide 10-04-2021 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 11031247)
Not in the street but I served a few celebrities Ant & Dec, Suggs from Madness, Nick Hancock, Sean Maguire (who was really attractive in real life) in a bar I worked in, in London years ago

Also met Roy Keane at his fathers funeral a couple of years ago (Gav is good friends with his brother we're not weird funeral crashers [emoji14] )

i'll be looking out for you at Philip's

Niamh. 10-04-2021 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 11031258)

[emoji28]

Oliver_W 10-04-2021 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toy Soldier (Post 11031244)
I literally turned a corner and walked straight into Mickey from Doctor Who in the West End a couple of years ago. We were on our way to see “Matilda” :hee:. We each said sorry and walked on and then a full 2 mins later I was like “wait a minute, that was Mickey!”

I’m sure I’ve told this fable on here before.

Omg that reminds me of something I'd forgotten :joker: I was near going down Shaftesbury Avenue (but not for any theatre show) and I saw the adult Hermione actress from Cursed Child.

I almost walked into her, said sorry, then I realised who she was and was like "oh, you're..." and she gave me a YES I AM! smile and walked off :joker:

Cherie 10-04-2021 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 11031258)

:laugh: Niamh will turn up as Megs

Oliver_W 10-04-2021 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 11031265)
:laugh: Niamh will turn up at Meg's

Fixed that for you :hehe:

Cherie 10-04-2021 10:59 AM

Going back a few years Amanda Burton at Kings Cross and one of the cast of the Bill at Broadstairs