ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   TV Chat (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Why Did You Kill Me?/Netflix... (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=374936)

Ammi 15-04-2021 03:11 PM

Why Did You Kill Me?/Netflix...

...I don’t know the true story yet, I’m just reading up now but a new true crime film on Netflix showing now...

Niamh. 15-04-2021 03:14 PM

Well definitely be watching this

Ammi 15-04-2021 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 11034216)
Well definitely be watching this

...I thought you would...:love:...

Ammi 15-04-2021 03:17 PM

...oh, why did I post in chat and games, that’s weird...would it be possible to move it, please...?...

Niamh. 15-04-2021 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ammi (Post 11034218)
...oh, why did I post in chat and games, that’s weird...would it be possible to move it, please...?...

Done :douf:

Ammi 15-04-2021 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 11034221)
Done :douf:

...:love:...thank you...

Jordan. 16-04-2021 11:21 AM

Just started this and didn't expect to see Brooke Hogan promo 20 seconds in

Shaun 16-04-2021 11:32 AM

I saw the trailer for this when browsing last night and thought it looked...interesting, but also a little bit too sensationalist? Like the dramatic zoom-in on the mother's face when she says "the last thing I told her was "I'll get them" [who killed her]"... like... calm down a bit?

I might give it a watch if it's interesting though, I'll let TiBB decide

Ammi 16-04-2021 12:05 PM

...hmmmmm, I don’t really know what to say about it, I’ll be interested in Jordan’s thoughts and anyone else who watches it...so much of it bothered me, it was quite disturbing...I mean the methods some things, so questionable ...well, not even questionable, pretty terrifying tbh ...

Jordan. 16-04-2021 01:05 PM

It was basically an episode of Catfish if they featured meth heads and murder plots. I think it could have been better in a few more episodes since it was quite a lot to unpack in one sitting.

Ammi 16-04-2021 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jordan. (Post 11034516)
It was basically an episode of Catfish if they featured meth heads and murder plots. I think it could have been better in a few more episodes since it was quite a lot to unpack in one sitting.

Spoiler:

...I thought that it was so disturbing how Jaimie, was that the young cousin’s name...was encouraged to be involved when she was around 14ish, I think it said...just because she was familiar with my space...and knew how to catfish someone in the way that she did..a child manipulating adults...and Crystal’s mother as well, little more than stalking children...and didn’t get the wrong person as well at one point or am I not recalling correctly...?...it had shades of ‘Don’t **** with cats’ for me, when the group suspected the wrong person at one point ...

Jordan. 16-04-2021 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ammi (Post 11034533)
Spoiler:

...I thought that it was so disturbing how Jaimie, was that the young cousin’s name...was encouraged to be involved when she was around 14ish, I think it said...just because she was familiar with my space...and knew how to catfish someone in the way that she did..a child manipulating adults...and Crystal’s mother as well, little more than stalking children...and didn’t get the wrong person as well at one point or am I not recalling correctly...?...it had shades of ‘Don’t **** with cats’ for me, when the group suspected the wrong person at one point ...

Spoiler:

As much as I feel sorry for the families loss they didn't come across as very likeable to me. Yeah the mother was adamant she would be able to identify the shooter and then wrongly accused a high school student and later admitted she was high at the time of the murder. I think if they had cooperated with the police a bit more instead of taking matters into their own hands they would have still got justice in the end, but then I guess it wouldn't have made an interesting documentary :laugh:

Ammi 16-04-2021 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jordan. (Post 11034544)
Spoiler:

As much as I feel sorry for the families loss they didn't come across as very likeable to me. Yeah the mother was adamant she would be able to identify the shooter and then wrongly accused a high school student and later admitted she was high at the time of the murder. I think if they had cooperated with the police a bit more instead of taking matters into their own hands they would have still got justice in the end, but then I guess it wouldn't have made an interesting documentary :laugh:

Spoiler:

...yeah those are pretty much my thoughts as well, I guess it could even be possible that there may have been an arrest much earlier with their reluctance to talk to the police...that may have even been a hindrance that could be factored into the late justice after 14 yrs...and it chilled me completely that Jaimi was being involved in it all, having her cousin who she adored being brutally killed was childhood taking enough but to have all of that laid on her as well...and because it was giving her a focus in her grief, because she felt that she was making that difference...she really seemed to be a bit intoxicated by it as well when as a child, she was ‘luring in’ guys...that was so misguided and the emotional damage of Crystal’s death was just being compounded ...