ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   TV Chat (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Rate the Chasers from 1st to last. (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=375355)

Kate! 06-05-2021 04:46 PM

Rate the Chasers from 1st to last.

1 Jenny Ryan
2 Paul Sinha
3 Shaun Wallace
4 Anne Hegerty
5 Darragh Ennis
6 Mark Labett

Mitchell 06-05-2021 05:22 PM

Jenny
Shaun
Anne
Paul
Darragh
Mark

Alf 06-05-2021 05:26 PM

Governess
Sinnerman
Beast
Dark Destroyer
Vixen

Don't know the other one, must be new?

Cherie 06-05-2021 06:37 PM

1 Shaun
2 Anne
3 Mark
4 Paul
5 Darragh Ennis
6 Jenny

Shaun 06-05-2021 07:13 PM

1) Anne
2) Mark
3) Paul
4) Jenny
5) Darragh

Long gap

6) Shaun. Sf dull and throws half his shows.

Calderyon 06-05-2021 08:15 PM

Mark
Anne
Shaun
Paul
Jenny

Not seen it for a while. 3-4 years at least.

Niamh. 06-05-2021 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaun (Post 11043104)
1) Anne
2) Mark
3) Paul
4) Jenny
5) Darragh

Long gap

6) Shaun. Sf dull and throws half his shows.

Aw I love Shaun [emoji28] haven't seen an episode with Darragh yet. Anne and Shaun are my joint favourites then Mark, then Paul, then Jenny

Kate! 06-05-2021 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 11043159)
Aw I love Shaun [emoji28] haven't seen an episode with Darragh yet. Anne and Shaun are my joint favourites then Mark, then Paul, then Jenny

Darragh is quite sexy Niamh in an intellectual way :joker:

DouglasS 06-05-2021 10:11 PM

Statistically the best chasers by their win ratios:

1. Anne
2. Paul
3. Mark
4. Jenny
5. Darragh
6. Shaun

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.o...q-23380154.amp

Always wondered why Shaun was a chaser as he doesn’t perform too well, I wonder if he was picked for the right reasons?

My personal opinion:

1. Mark
2. Paul
3. Anne
4. Vixen
5. Shaun
6. Darragh

Niamh. 07-05-2021 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kate! (Post 11043160)
Darragh is quite sexy Niamh in an intellectual way :joker:

Ew no [emoji28]

Niamh. 07-05-2021 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DouglasS (Post 11043168)
Statistically the best chasers by their win ratios:

1. Anne
2. Paul
3. Mark
4. Jenny
5. Darragh
6. Shaun

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.o...q-23380154.amp

Always wondered why Shaun was a chaser as he doesn’t perform too well, I wonder if he was picked for the right reasons?

My personal opinion:

1. Mark
2. Paul
3. Anne
4. Vixen
5. Shaun
6. Darragh

Mark is only 3rd in best performances? I'm surprised by that

What do you mean was Shaun picked for the right reasons?

Shaun 07-05-2021 10:12 AM

i think we know what he means...

Alf 07-05-2021 10:18 AM

I remember the Dark Destroyer on Eggheads before the chase began.

Eggheads did a tournament of some of the countries best quizzers, the winner would become a new Egghead, Shaun was in that but obviously didn't win. The Egghead we now know as Barry, won.

Marsh. 07-05-2021 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 11043265)
What do you mean was Shaun picked for the right reasons?

He means non-white people should be held to a far higher standard than white people when it comes to work and if they don't meet that exceptional standard it means they were only hired on their skin colour.

Bullsh*t racism as usual.

DouglasS 07-05-2021 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh. (Post 11043334)
He means non-white people should be held to a far higher standard than white people when it comes to work and if they don't meet that exceptional standard it means they were only hired on their skin colour.

Bullsh*t racism as usual.

Nothing about skin colour, he is the weakest chaser and loses the most and answers the most questions wrong, there are other people more qualified for the position :shrug:

He’s exceptionally smart, but there are smarter people, their job is to win, he is just the worst one.

Just going by facts and statistics, you should stop putting words in other peoples mouths.

Marsh. 07-05-2021 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DouglasS (Post 11043339)
Nothing about skin colour, he is the weakest chaser and loses the most and answers the most questions wrong, there are other people more qualified for the position :shrug:

Just going by facts and statistics, you should stop putting words in other peoples mouths.

What you meant was clear for everyone to see petal.

If he was white you'd have simply called him a crap chaser. But because he's black you accuse him of being hired for quota reasons.

DouglasS 07-05-2021 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh. (Post 11043340)
What you meant was clear for everyone to see petal.

Well you obviously didn’t understand.

I haven’t said black people must perform better than white people, he is literally the worst of the lot - he shouldn’t get a free pass because of his skin colour :shrug:

If you’re the worst performer in a sales job, it doesn’t matter whether your a girl/boy, gay/straight, white/black you get commission based on your sales performance.. judging people on their performance is normal

And maybe they already had the chaser names and wanted some diversity and performed shortcuts? Not saying that is what has happened, but he gets a lot of questions wrong, Jenny isn’t that good either. The top 3 are clear as day imo

Marsh. 07-05-2021 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DouglasS (Post 11043342)

I haven’t said black people must perform better than white people, he is literally the worst of the lot - he shouldn’t get a free pass because of his skin colour :shrug:

If you’re the worst performer in a sales job, it doesn’t matter whether your a girl/boy, gay/straight, white/black you get commission based on your sales performance.. judging people on their performance is normal

That's not what I said.

I said unless black people are amazing at their job you accuse them of being a quota hire. White people can be a bit rubbish, but non-white people they have to have been hired for "other reasons".

Deny it all you want, not bothered.

Alf 07-05-2021 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DouglasS (Post 11043342)

And maybe they already had the chaser names and wanted some diversity and performed shortcuts? Not saying that is what has happened, but he gets a lot of questions wrong, Jenny isn’t that good either. The top 3 are clear as day imo

What you have to understand is that most people coming out of Schools and especially Colleges and universities in the last 20 years, see racism in absolutely everything, it's what they live for.

Only those people could have made this thread a race issue.

DouglasS 07-05-2021 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alf (Post 11043344)
What you have to understand is that most people coming out of Schools and especially Colleges and universities in the last 20 years, see racism in absolutely everything, it's what they live for.

Yes it’s a bit odd isn’t it, somehow saying he is the worst performing chaser and using actual statistics of their performance and win rates is deemed racist. I’m just going off the data of the shows.

Marsh. 07-05-2021 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alf (Post 11043344)

Douglas is the one to make race part of the discussion.

But you be wilfully blind. :thumbs:

Marsh. 07-05-2021 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DouglasS (Post 11043350)
Yes it’s a bit odd isn’t it, somehow saying he is the worst performing chaser and using actual statistics of their performance and win rates is deemed racist. I’m just going off the data of the shows.

... and then accused him of being hired based on his skin colour. :thumbs:

Alf 07-05-2021 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DouglasS (Post 11043350)

It's the brainwashing they get in the Schools/colleges/universities and the television.

Manufactured to hate their fellow human, hate their country, hate their history.

Alf 07-05-2021 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh. (Post 11043351)
Douglas is the one to make race part of the discussion.

But you be wilfully blind. :thumbs:

No, the original suggestion came from Shaun.

Marsh. 07-05-2021 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alf (Post 11043356)
No, the original suggestion came from Shaun.

Nope. Shaun called him a poor Chaser. Nothing more.