ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Serious Debates & News (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Spring 2022 Johnson Starts Covid Public Inquiry (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=375467)

arista 12-05-2021 12:14 PM

Spring 2022 Johnson Starts Covid Public Inquiry

Taking over 2 years,

Ending after the General Election.

Liam- 12-05-2021 12:15 PM

He’s so bloody transparent it’s unreal

Livia 12-05-2021 12:15 PM

That's politics. It's only wrong if it's the other guys.

arista 12-05-2021 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liam- (Post 11045197)
He’s so bloody transparent it’s unreal

Yes
General Election
before its concluded

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-...-2022-12304332

LeatherTrumpet 12-05-2021 12:30 PM

no flies on BoJo

DouglasS 12-05-2021 12:40 PM

If he started it now or earlier people would be fuming saying he should be focussing on the solution and fighting covid firstly.

Now that he did focus on having a fantastic vaccine rollout and preventing the spread of covid so brilliantly this year people seem upset and want more people to die as he should have focused on the inquiry rather than the vaccine rollout and saving thousands of lives?

As Livia said he will lose regardless of his decisions, I personally think priorising lives and businesses this year is more important and good for him, obviously others may disagree and that’s fine also.

Tom4784 12-05-2021 02:08 PM

Considering how he ignored independent enquires into how Priti Patel bullied people to the point of attempted suicide and how Tory voters are too busy licking his ring to care, it's all meaningless and the long time frame makes it irrelevant for the next election, as intended.

If only tory voters had enough self respect to care that they're getting rinsed by this party on a regular basis.

parmnion 12-05-2021 02:34 PM

Checks wallet...no.

Sorry dezzy, its still full of fresh 20 pound notes.

Regard parmy the unrinsable.

Tom4784 12-05-2021 02:36 PM

I'd rather have dignity, tbh.

jet 12-05-2021 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 11045247)
Checks wallet...no.

Sorry dezzy, its still full of fresh 20 pound notes.

Regard parmy the unrinsable.

:laugh: Good work Parmy. :hee:

jet 12-05-2021 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DouglasS (Post 11045206)
If he started it now or earlier people would be fuming saying he should be focussing on the solution and fighting covid firstly.

Now that he did focus on having a fantastic vaccine rollout and preventing the spread of covid so brilliantly this year people seem upset and want more people to die as he should have focused on the inquiry rather than the vaccine rollout and saving thousands of lives?

As Livia said he will lose regardless of his decisions, I personally think priorising lives and businesses this year is more important and good for him, obviously others may disagree and that’s fine also.

Very well said. :clap1:

arista 12-05-2021 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dezzy (Post 11045240)
Considering how he ignored independent enquires into how Priti Patel bullied people to the point of attempted suicide and how Tory voters are too busy licking his ring to care, it's all meaningless and the long time frame makes it irrelevant for the next election, as intended.

If only tory voters had enough self respect to care that they're getting rinsed by this party on a regular basis.

Sure Patel, got away with it.

Still happy in her job.
At least, no one died.

Its a Ideal Date to start the Over
2 year look into what went wrong.

A General Election
before it has ended.

Sign Of The Times.

UserSince2005 12-05-2021 04:00 PM

I hope its not too critical. Boris has done such a good job given the circumstances.

arista 12-05-2021 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UserSince2005 (Post 11045277)
I hope its not too critical. Boris has done such a good job given the circumstances.

It will be
The Health Secretary
getting a mate from the Pub
for a Mega PPE contract

joeysteele 12-05-2021 05:19 PM

He hasn't started it he projects it starting in at least another years time, in Spring 2022.

Pure deceit and unnecessary procrastination.
Not an ounce of understanding or caring to those who've lost loved ones unnecessarily due to his delaying tactics in dealing with the pandemic.

Hard-line Con supporters will love this.

This will mean the inquiry could take years which he well knows.

He is likely in my view, to call an election between Spring to Autumn 2023.
So during the campaign he can't be questioned on it as the inquiry will be still ongoing.
With no conclusions until after said election.

Those heartless hard-line Con supporters which are NOT all Con supporters no way at all.
They won't care a bit for those aggrieved families of lost loved ones unnecessarily.
Or care about his deliberate deceit over the timing of this inquiry.
They'll defend his position or detract from it.

The man's a disgrace to politics never mind the highest elected office of the land as PM.
Absolutely disgracefully shocking.

Kate! 12-05-2021 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 11045311)
He hasn't started it he projects it starting in at least another years time, in Spring 2022.

Pure deceit and unnecessary procrastination.
Not an ounce of understanding or caring to those who've lost loved ones unnecessarily due to his delaying tactics in dealing with the pandemic.

Hard-line Con supporters will love this.

This will mean the inquiry could take years which he well knows.

He is likely in my view, to call an election between Spring to Autumn 2023.
So during the campaign he can't be questioned on it as the inquiry will be still ongoing.
With no conclusions until after said election.

Those heartless hard-line Con supporters which are NOT all Con supporters no way at all.
They won't care a bit for those aggrieved families of lost loved ones unnecessarily.
Or care about his deliberate deceit over the timing of this inquiry.
They'll defend his position or detract from it.

The man's a disgrace to politics never mind the highest elected office of the land as PM.
Absolutely disgracefully shocking.

Great Post Joey. Succinctly put as always. X

jet 13-05-2021 01:32 AM

According to reports on Sky News, the enquiry isn’t starting until Spring 2022 as “the prime minister said he understood many bereaved families will be anxious to have the inquiry begin sooner but explained he did not want to "inadvertently divert or distract" key workers from their duties during the pandemic - and in addition it will take that time to prepare and set up.

joeysteele 13-05-2021 06:24 AM

He doesn't care one bit about the bereaved families, especially the ones HE knows of those who lost their lives unnecessarily.

He's been pressed for months to start this now, he could have had that preparation set up weeks ago.
It still could be set up in months to have this started this Autumn likely.

He won't and hasn't because he KNOWS What's coming when even ordinary groups of people, the bereaved families present their evidence to this badly needed inquiry now, to help ease their pain, not add to it by more procrastination.
Con supporters can defend him and excuse him all they like.

He KNOWS What's coming and in my view he's trying to use the timing of this inquiry, to further his own political advantage.

He's absolutely a disgrace.
A man who who you don't know what he's really thinking, what he'll do and whose word politically cannot be believed.

The timing of this inquiry is both insulting to those really aggrieved bereaved families and it should be unforgivable.

No matter what the hard-line Con supporters say to excuse him.

arista 13-05-2021 06:52 AM

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/976/cp...ardian1305.png

joeysteele 13-05-2021 06:55 AM

Press headlines rarely now mean anything to me or connect to me.

That one for sure does.

I think anger is however a massive understatement.

Tom4784 13-05-2021 12:36 PM

It's not starting until Spring 2022 so that it doesn't affect his position until he's comfortable... Then again, the way this country is at the moment, Boris Johnson could burst into people's homes and stab their nan and people would thank him for it.

joeysteele 13-05-2021 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dezzy (Post 11045594)
It's not starting until Spring 2022 so that it doesn't affect his position until he's comfortable... Then again, the way this country is at the moment, Boris Johnson could burst into people's homes and stab their nan and people would thank him for it.

I've thought that same thought myself Dezzy.

arista 13-05-2021 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dezzy (Post 11045594)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E1Q4glsX...jpg&name=small

arista 13-05-2021 02:23 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E1Ly3TkX...jpg&name=small

joeysteele 13-05-2021 02:24 PM

Possibly never a more true cartoon there arista, re the inquiry.
That's exactly his attitude to it in my view.
Despicable.

arista 13-05-2021 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 11045632)
Possibly never a more true cartoon there arista, re the inquiry.
That's exactly his attitude to it in my view.
Despicable.

Yes it was on All Out Politics SkyNewsHD
Adam Bolton.

Posting Again

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E1Q4glsX...jpg&name=small

arista 13-05-2021 02:27 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E03NjYVX...jpg&name=small

LeatherTrumpet 13-05-2021 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arista (Post 11045635)

:joker: