ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Serious Debates & News (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Dominic Cummings Live Weds. 9:30AM Parliament Committee (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=375688)

arista 24-05-2021 09:19 AM

Dominic Cummings Live Weds. 9:30AM Parliament Committee

LBC Left Winger 10AM Live show.

Is starting his show,
Who do you trust Cummings or Johnson
or are they both rotten?

[COVID-19: Dominic Cummings repeats 'herd immunity' claims
after government denials
The fresh broadside by the ex-aide comes
as Home Secretary Priti Patel insists
it had "absolutely not" been the original policy.]

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-...nials-12314725

Livia 24-05-2021 09:24 AM

OH he's a lad, isn't he. When he worked for the Prime Minister everyone said he knew nothing. Now he's talking against the Prime Minister everyone thinks he speaks the truth.

arista 24-05-2021 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Livia (Post 11050134)
OH he's a lad, isn't he. When he worked for the Prime Minister everyone said he knew nothing. Now he's talking against the Prime Minister everyone thinks he speaks the truth.

Yes It will not be nice on Wednesday Morning

arista 24-05-2021 09:44 AM

Large Page, The Times
Max Hastings attacking Johnson.

arista 24-05-2021 10:41 PM

https://storify.com/services/proxy/2...1621893143.jpg

arista 26-05-2021 02:23 AM

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2021/05...1976901402.jpg

Today LIVE from 9:30AM
Live on SkyNewsHD & BBCnewsHD

Dom Gets his Revenge

Kung Flu

joeysteele 26-05-2021 07:09 AM

Quote:

Likewise there were CONS who thought he was the greatest thing since sliced bread when he was Johnson's most trusted and closest advisor.

Who now because he's saying negatives re Johnson and the government are turning on him.

Frankly I never have and never will believe or trust any of the grouping of Johnson, his Ministers or Cummings.

Some Cons didn't even condemn the ridiculous Barnard Castle fairytale.
While at the time he was apparently Johnson's trusted, in full, advisor.

I have no idea of your personal view of him at all, I don't think to be fair to you, you said much at all.
However possibly any hypocrisy is on both sides.

Not as to myself, since I neither like or trust or believe Johnson or Cummings.

The only thing I may be possibly right on, was at the time of the Barnard Castle fairytale, which Johnson fully supported him on too unbelievably.

I said I felt Cummings knew too much politically possibly damaging against this PM, which if he was ever discarded, he would start to reveal publicly somehow.

Ammi 26-05-2021 07:35 AM

…is there any hypocrisy or anything else …?…there are no more than a handful of posts and most of those are updates../…media stories….

…that doesn’t mean that there is ‘no truth’, it just means that he has no integrity when he was happy to be part of it all…less birds of a feather and more snakes of a slither….

Livia 26-05-2021 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 11051264)
Likewise there were CONS who thought he was the greatest thing since sliced bread when he was Johnson's most trusted and closest advisor.

Who now because he's saying negatives re Johnson and the government are turning on him.

Frankly I never have and never will believe or trust any of the grouping of Johnson, his Ministers or Cummings.

Some Cons didn't even condemn the ridiculous Barnard Castle fairytale.
While at the time he was apparently Johnson's trusted, in full, advisor.

I have no idea of your personal view of him at all, I don't think to be fair to you, you said much at all.
However possibly any hypocrisy is on both sides.

Not as to myself, since I neither like or trust or believe Johnson or Cummings.

The only thing I may be possibly right on, was at the time of the Barnard Castle fairytale, which Johnson fully supported him on too unbelievably.

I said I felt Cummings knew too much politically possibly damaging against this PM, which if he was ever discarded, he would start to reveal publicly somehow.

Not me, I always thought he was a weasel.

joeysteele 26-05-2021 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Livia (Post 11051286)
Not me, I always thought he was a weasel.

That's fair.
I said I didn't know your view of him.

I do as well, my position however is I think both he and Johnson are.

bitontheslide 26-05-2021 09:18 AM

Cummings is just sly and untrustworthy. He has an undemocratic agenda, i wouldn't believe a word he says, so you can take it from that, i will be avoiding all nuggets that come out from today

AnnieK 26-05-2021 09:26 AM

Quote:

To be honest, when he worked for the Gov, most people on here thought he had some serious dirt on the PM which was why there was not more made of his "Barnard Castle" jaunt.

He is a weasel

LeatherTrumpet 26-05-2021 09:28 AM

he just said the goverment fell disastrously short of what the gen public expect from a government in a crisis

sounds bad, sure

but how does he know what the gen public expect from a government in a crisis?

arista 26-05-2021 09:32 AM

Hunt MP
is trying to pin him down

Cherie 26-05-2021 09:46 AM

He doesn't sound very convincing :laugh:

joeysteele 26-05-2021 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arista (Post 11051297)
Hunt MP
is trying to pin him down

Hunt who himself criticised the Government in the pandemic last year..
Now back crawling to the government.

Hunt was a shocking Health secretary himself, caused unrest and division .

arista 26-05-2021 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 11051304)
He doesn't sound very convincing :laugh:

The Problem is he Grassing up all the medical team.

All the Front Pages,
tomorrow

arista 26-05-2021 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 11051305)
Hunt who himself criticised the Government in the pandemic last year..
Now back crawling to the government.

Hunt was a shocking Health secretary himself, caused unrest and division .

Yes very true

arista 26-05-2021 09:54 AM

There was No Plan - Dom says.

We all know that

Give us the Beef..............................

Zizu 26-05-2021 10:21 AM

Dominic Cummings Live Weds. 9:30AM Parliament Committee

I was always under the impression that Cummings was a brilliant mind ... but not a politician now he keeps putting himself down literally saying ‘ I’m not a very smart guy ‘ and “I struggled to understand a lot of what was being discussed in the SAGE meetings “

All very strange ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

arista 26-05-2021 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zizu (Post 11051318)
I was always under the impression that Cummings was a brilliant mind ... but not a politician now he keeps putting himself down literally saying ‘ I’m not a very smart guy ‘ and “I struggled to understand a lot of what was being discussed in the SAGE meetings “

All very strange ..

Yes a back room Adviser
Able to answer a phone call from the BBC.

LeatherTrumpet 26-05-2021 10:26 AM

Analysis: Cummings' day of chaos is wrong - what else is too?

The most extraordinary part of Dominic Cummings' evidence so far has been his
colourful description of Downing Street disengaging from Covid on March 12 last year
because of a possible US bombing of Iraq and the PM's girlfriend going "crackers" about
a story in The Times about Dilyn the dog.

The only problem is that Cummings has got his dates wrong, writes Gordon Rayner.

The Dilyn the dog story actually appeared in the Times on March 11, the day before,
meaning the picture of chaos he paints cannot be right.

It's a serious accusation to level at his former colleagues, and a clear attempt to get
revenge on Ms Symonds, who he blames in part for his ousting last November.

For someone who rages about the media getting things wrong, shouldn't he have made
sure he got his facts straight about such an important point? He has had six months to
prepare for this moment, so nailing down dates with a quick Google search should have
been possible.

Telegraph

Cherie 26-05-2021 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zizu (Post 11051318)

All very strange ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

its the ...if I were PM I would have done this.

I suggested this and that....and I hope they are doing it now

yes I am not a smart guy :facepalm:

Cherie 26-05-2021 10:42 AM

finally someone asking him if the data and predictions was so bad why was he driving around the country with his family

Cherie 26-05-2021 10:51 AM

Did he just say that Remain should have won, he campaigned for Brexit?