ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Chat and Games (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Sneeky old men in wetherspoons (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=375817)

parmnion 30-05-2021 07:36 PM

Sneeky old men in wetherspoons

I made a thread a few weeks ago,or days, its insignificant which. The thread was about wether or not you had been to the pub

If you said yes, and went to the forementioned chain! A quick question.

Have you seen any old men lurking around the till area?

LeatherTrumpet 30-05-2021 07:46 PM

*thankfully i said i had not been to a pub yet so am in the clear

https://media0.giphy.com/media/Vgldw...tWhS/giphy.gif

LeatherTrumpet 30-05-2021 07:47 PM

what is TS's excuse the forum is probably thinking (or BOTS)

:think:

parmnion 30-05-2021 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 11053156)
what is TS's excuse the forum is probably thinking (or BOTS)

:think:

Theres a scam going on, so him being an ex bookmaker worker person, and of an age.

He may want to hear about this one.:laugh:

parmnion 30-05-2021 07:50 PM

Disheveled drunks strike back at the youth of today...that's what the thread title should be called.

LeatherTrumpet 30-05-2021 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 11053159)
Disheveled drunks strike back at the youth of today...that's what the thread title should be called.

this had BOTS MO written all over it

parmnion 30-05-2021 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 11053160)
this had BOTS MO written all over it

I better not expose his antics then, not yet anyway.:nono::joker:

Cherie 30-05-2021 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 11053150)
I made a thread a few weeks ago,or days, its insignificant which. The thread was about wether or not you had been to the pub

If you said yes, and went to the forementioned chain! A quick question.

Have you seen any old men lurking around the till area?

Isn’t it table service only now :shrug:

LeatherTrumpet 30-05-2021 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 11053180)

If it is then Bots hasn't got a leg to stand on

:omgno:

parmnion 30-05-2021 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 11053180)

Yes..but you can pay by card at the counter..old men have latched onto this and have worked out a scam to get free drinks from young idiots.

They feign being old an ancient, saying to the young lads full of bravado paying for thier drinks on their cards..can you guess what they say?

They say, "oh son, do an old geezer a favour, I ain't got a bank card so cant get a drink, if I give you the cash will you order me one..

9 times out of ten the young lad will tell the slavering old drunk to put his money away and just add it onto his round.

Works a treat seemingly.

Cherie 31-05-2021 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 11053187)
Yes..but you can pay by card at the counter..old men have latched onto this and have worked out a scam to get free drinks from young idiots.

They feign being old an ancient, saying to the young lads full of bravado paying for thier drinks on their cards..can you guess what they say?

They say, "oh son, do an old geezer a favour, I ain't got a bank card so cant get a drink, if I give you the cash will you order me one..

9 times out of ten the young lad will tell the slavering old drunk to put his money away and just add it onto his round.

Works a treat seemingly.

Brilliant work...I would do that tbf

In the early days of the pandemic there was an old guy behind me in the queue buying 5 cartons of long life milk, then he saw a notice that only 3 cartons were allowed so I told him to put two with my shopping, and I didn’t bother taking his cash...was I swindled :oh:

parmnion 31-05-2021 07:31 AM

Almost certainly.

Cherie 31-05-2021 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 11053238)
Almost certainly.

:laugh: