ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Serious Debates & News (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   borris to make statement on step 4 @5pm (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=376538)

michael21 05-07-2021 06:58 AM

borris to make statement on step 4 @5pm

Look like step 4 going ahead how do you all feel

ThomasC 05-07-2021 07:10 AM

I feel like he's a twat.

They're all twats. Corrupt

joeysteele 05-07-2021 07:54 AM

He can say all he likes.
I've had little trust in just about most of what he,his Ministers and particularly Hancock have said all through.

I'll continue to set out to protect myself and my family in line with what we've seen and suffered under our own experiences.

It's frankly astounding to me there's so many who will still actually think this PM really gives a damn on people's health and safety.

bitontheslide 05-07-2021 09:05 AM

it's moving things from government enforced to personal responsibility, which is what we have for every other disease. People have had the option to be vaccinated, that was their personal choice. Now it's back to living life

michael21 05-07-2021 09:06 AM

5 pm borris will talk

michael21 05-07-2021 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 11068982)
it's moving things from government enforced to personal responsibility, which is what we have for every other disease. People have had the option to be vaccinated, that was their personal choice. Now it's back to living life

Yes but there might be some restrictions that are back if hospital case go up

michael21 05-07-2021 11:31 AM

Boris Johnson will hold a COVID press conference at 5pm to set out what the future looks like after lockdown ends on 19 July; masks and social distancing in pubs and bars could be scrapped, while working from home guidance may be dropped with festivals to return.

Cherie 05-07-2021 11:37 AM

let's hope so time to get back to reality now

GoldHeart 05-07-2021 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 11068965)
He can say all he likes.
I've had little trust in just about most of what he,his Ministers and particularly Hancock have said all through.

I'll continue to set out to protect myself and my family in line with what we've seen and suffered under our own experiences.

It's frankly astounding to me there's so many who will still actually think this PM really gives a damn on people's health and safety.

Yeah it's ridiculous really, the government and Boris especially has been stumbling through handling this pandemic.And it's been one disaster failure after another :bored: .

It's down to us to just be sensible now ,and keep doing what we were doing. I don't understand why some people think it's funny if someone decides to wear a mask outside, that's up to them if they want to be cautious. If the government says masks AREN'T needed anymore , I think people will still wear them as a precaution. Covid hasn't just magically disappeared.

LeatherTrumpet 05-07-2021 12:15 PM

Time to get the muzzles off

Cherie 05-07-2021 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 11069019)
Yeah it's ridiculous really, the government and Boris especially has been stumbling through handling this pandemic.And it's been one disaster failure after another :bored: .

It's down to us to just be sensible now ,and keep doing what we were doing. I don't understand why some people think it's funny if someone decides to wear a mask outside, that's up to them if they want to be cautious. If the government says masks AREN'T needed anymore , I think people will still wear them as a precaution. Covid hasn't just magically disappeared.

I don't think anyone will think it is funny :shrug:

bitontheslide 05-07-2021 12:38 PM

i think it's ludicrous that people say the government doesnt care when it has had the most successful vaccine rollout in europe. If the government didnt care, that wouldn't have happened. Some people are just never happy and want to blame them for everything. It's mindlessly stupid and blinkered to reality

LeatherTrumpet 05-07-2021 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 11069029)
i think it's ludicrous that people say the government doesnt care when it has had the most successful vaccine rollout in europe. If the government didnt care, that wouldn't have happened. Some people are just never happy and want to blame them for everything. It's mindlessly stupid and blinkered to reality

:clap1:

Smithy 05-07-2021 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 11069029)

Vaccine rollout went well thanks to the NHS not the government
Death toll however is solely down to them!

GoldHeart 05-07-2021 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 11069028)
I don't think anyone will think it is funny :shrug:

Some people don't take wearing a mask that serious, even in the middle of the pandemic people were breaking rules remember.

GoldHeart 05-07-2021 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smithy (Post 11069041)

Pretty much this

Cherie 05-07-2021 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 11069042)
Some people don't take wearing a mask that serious, even in the middle of the pandemic people were breaking rules remember.

Sorry I don’t understand what that has to do with anything

Cherie 05-07-2021 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smithy (Post 11069041)

They invested in creating a vaccine to roll out?

Daniel-X 05-07-2021 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 11069052)
They invested in creating a vaccine to roll out?

The one with a really low protection rate that also causes blood clots and is no longer being given to young people?

Not to mention everyone who’s had AZ seems to have been ill afterwards…

Cherie 05-07-2021 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daniel-X (Post 11069053)
The one with a really low protection rate that also causes blood clots and is no longer being given to young people?

Not to mention everyone who’s had AZ seems to have been ill afterwards…

I know loads of people who had AZ and none of them were ill, including myself

Pfizer also gave people clots, just not as well documented

and with regard to protection it is the same as Pfizer not sure where you got your figures from

have a little read

http://www.pharmatimes.com/news/az,_...ariant_1371652

Daniel-X 05-07-2021 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 11069054)
I know loads of people who had AZ and none of them were ill, including myself

Pfizer also gave people clots, just not as well documented

and with regard to protection it is the same as Pfizer not sure where you got your figures from

Guess we know different people then

And 62 to 90% vs 95% looks a lot different to me :hee:
https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/2048/c...7_untitled.png

Cherie 05-07-2021 03:19 PM

could you make it any bigger :omgno:

we are dealing with Delta now :hee:

Cherie 05-07-2021 03:24 PM

People die sadly

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-vaccine.html

bitontheslide 05-07-2021 03:26 PM

some of the responses on this thread just show the irrational hate. There are plenty things the government can be criticised for, but vaccination is not one of them

Babayaro. 05-07-2021 03:29 PM

I’m going to Cornwall on July 23rd for a week so perfect timing for things to be back to normal!! :fc: :dance: