ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Chat and Games (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Jail admissions. (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=376970)

parmnion 25-07-2021 12:23 AM

Jail admissions.

Have you ever been to jail?

I have to admit I was, I was sent to jail at the age of 17 for 2 months, for inciting a riot.

I came out with 18 quid, and a jail sentence.

I became very bitter to authority for a few years afterwards, and had many downs to get to where I am now in life..i never remember the ups anymore.

I cried my eyes out in prison as a kid, but it didnt stop my thought process in always being reactory towards reactions by authority as I aged.

I'm at an age now though where I'm confident in my past and can take it as a plus in life

But that wasnt the system that did that, that was just lifes cruel hand that it dealt me it..

Cherie 25-07-2021 05:40 AM

What were you rioting about

Cherie 25-07-2021 05:40 AM

And no I haven’t been to jail yet :laugh:

Vanessa 25-07-2021 09:45 AM

No, I haven't.

Toy Soldier 25-07-2021 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 11077462)
What were you rioting about

The cup final was on but his TV was broken. It inspired him to greatness!

Nicky91 25-07-2021 02:09 PM

No i haven't

Josy 25-07-2021 04:30 PM

I've been in the cells overnight a few times and 1 weekender when I was a teenager.

ThomasC 25-07-2021 04:35 PM

I have been in a cell overnight and was tasered.

I have never been to prison.

You wouldn't have been in a prison. You would have been in a young offenders secure facility, I would imagine.

Different courts and judgements.

AnnieK 25-07-2021 04:48 PM

Been in a cell...
Visited someone in prison

Marsh. 25-07-2021 06:37 PM

Visited someone if that counts.

Zizu 25-07-2021 07:14 PM

Never even seen a prison !!

Slight tangent though..

I walk our dawg in the local park and sometimes chat with a guy about footie as he’s a mad keen Chelsea fan and being a proper cockney he stands out somewhat up here in the north ..

Anyways a few months ago we were just talking about some violent protests that were on the telly at that time and he suddenly said ... “ well who hasn’t been in the nick for a bit of fighting ?”

I don’t actually recall what my initial response was ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Cherie 25-07-2021 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zizu (Post 11077616)
Never even seen a prison !!

Slight tangent though..

I walk our dawg in the local park and sometimes chat with a guy about footie as he’s a mad keen Chelsea fan and being a proper cockney he stands out somewhat up here in the north ..

Anyways a few months ago we were just talking about some violent protests that were on the telly at that time and he suddenly said ... “ well who hasn’t been in the nick for a bit of fighting ?”

I don’t actually recall what my initial response was ..

Backing off and making a mental note to avoid :hehe:

Zizu 25-07-2021 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 11077618)
Backing off and making a mental note to avoid :hehe:

Na ... he’s a real nice bloke ( now )

He’s about 45 and it sounds as though he was a bit of a lad about 20 years ago

The conversation did stun me at the time though

Toy Soldier 25-07-2021 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josy (Post 11077580)
I've been in the cells overnight a few times and 1 weekender when I was a teenager.

I was close to being taken in once when I was 16, my mates talked them out of it. To be honest they should have been taking me home... or somewhere anyway... I'd had a full bottle of Jack Daniels in under 90 minutes and had also fallen out of a door onto my face. I didn't even put my arms out, probably lucky I didn't have a concussion. Or just... die...