ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Serious Debates & News (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Possible Porn Education for 14 to 16 olds Education (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=377067)

arista 30-07-2021 04:10 PM

Possible Porn Education for 14 to 16 olds Education
 

ThomasC 30-07-2021 04:15 PM

Yes, but it shouldn't be called porn education.

GoldHeart 30-07-2021 04:22 PM

There's so many things WRONG with that title "Porn & children", should NEVER be put together EVER .

But there has to be a broader spectrum on sex education and lessons , when i was at school everything was described so basic and mechanical .

Everyone gets taught birth control and the medical aspect of sex and how the male and female body works . But there was never any important discussions about the emotional side or the consent side to it all ,which should have been a vital part.

Toy Soldier 30-07-2021 04:30 PM

Here's a wild, crazy, out-there idea:

How about ALL porn should cut out the violence, abuse and make it clear that true, comfortable, informed consent is vital and if sites don't do that, they get shut down entirely. We don't need "special porn that promotes consent" that's just aimed at young people FFS it should be a requirement if it's going to be made AT ALL.

arista 30-07-2021 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThomasC (Post 11079318)
Yes, but it shouldn't be called porn education.


Yes
thats what the panel said.

arista 30-07-2021 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 11079321)
There's so many things WRONG with that title "Porn & children", should NEVER be put together EVER .

But there has to be a broader spectrum on sex education and lessons , when i was at school everything was described so basic and mechanical .

Everyone gets taught birth control and the medical aspect of sex and how the male and female body works . But there was never any important discussions about the emotional side or the consent side to it all ,which should have been a vital part.


They need a video of 16 year olds
having sex.

ThomasC 30-07-2021 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toy Soldier (Post 11079329)
Here's a wild, crazy, out-there idea:

How about ALL porn should cut out the violence, abuse and make it clear that true, comfortable, informed consent is vital and if sites don't do that, they get shut down entirely. We don't need "special porn that promotes consent" that's just aimed at young people FFS it should be a requirement if it's going to be made AT ALL.

Violence? in an ideal world, but some people have violence porn as a fetish, but it's still consenting.

Quote:

Originally Posted by arista (Post 11079338)
They need a video of 14 to 16 year olds
having sex.

Oh god, you didn't just say that?

That's rape to start with.

Cherie 30-07-2021 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arista (Post 11079338)
They need a video of 14 to 16 year olds
having sex.

No they donít

bitontheslide 30-07-2021 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arista (Post 11079338)
They need a video of 14 to 16 year olds
having sex.

Arista's middle name is "glitter"

Toy Soldier 30-07-2021 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThomasC (Post 11079339)
Violence? in an ideal world, but some people have violence porn as a fetish, but it's still consenting.

Bull**** is it, 99.9% of it is "a grey area" of consent at best and most of the women who make these videos are already in a bad psychological state, and victims of historic abuse, BEFORE they get into the industry, and come out even worse. The reports from indistry insiders, ex-"performers" and the data is staggering and shameful and frankly anyone who gets their rocks off watching women being abused, and are going to start complaining that they can't get choking porn any more, can **** right off permanently. "Sex work liberal feminism" is misogyny in a frilly hat.

Toy Soldier 30-07-2021 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arista (Post 11079338)
They need a video of 14 to 16 year olds
having sex.

FFS arista even for you this is next level. :facepalm:

arista 30-07-2021 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toy Soldier (Post 11079344)
FFS arista even for you this is next level. :facepalm:



Kids are watching Porn on their phones
How would you do this new Education plan TS?

ThomasC 30-07-2021 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toy Soldier (Post 11079343)
Bull**** is it, 99.9% of it is "a grey area" of consent at best and most of the women who make these videos are already in a bad psychological state, and victims of historic abuse, BEFORE they get into the industry, and come out even worse. The reports from indistry insiders, ex-"performers" and the data is staggering and shameful and frankly anyone who gets their rocks off watching women being abused, and are going to start complaining that they can't get choking porn any more, can **** right off permanently. "Sex work liberal feminism" is misogyny in a frilly hat.

It's not bull****.

Maybe you're just close minded?

Hence there being a submissive and dominant partner etc.

whips, chains, tying up etc. It can be a fetish to be controlled and dominated during sex.

I'm not saying all and you're looking at it from a professional sex worker position

arista 30-07-2021 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 11079341)
Arista's middle name is "glitter"


Yes Bad example
Gary Glitter former pop star, now Paedophile.



No one wants to be in his Gang.

ThomasC 30-07-2021 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arista (Post 11079345)
Kids are watching Porn on their phones
How would you do this new Education plan TS?

Yes, but not of 14 and 15 year old children.

arista 30-07-2021 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThomasC (Post 11079350)
Yes, but not of 14 and 15 year old children.


Yes but this is for Education
not a posted illegal DVD

LeatherTrumpet 30-07-2021 05:05 PM

https://media.tenor.com/images/0cdcc...4b39/tenor.gif

ThomasC 30-07-2021 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arista (Post 11079352)
Yes but this is for Education
not a posted DVD

well it's illegal for a start.

If you were even going to do this you would at least show them consenting adults and even then I would never advocate it at that age.

You can educate and show them dummy sex, manequins or something.... but showing 14/15 year old porn in itself would be considered grooming.. it's just not acceptable.

There are boundaries that can't be crossed and the person delivering the education needs to be suitably qualified too, unless it's a parent advising their children.

If children have the understanding around safety and precautions then they will discover their own bodies/sex when the time is right.

We just have to equip them with some knowledge and skill, but it certainly doesn't involve showing them porn.

arista 30-07-2021 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThomasC (Post 11079356)
well it's illegal for a start.

If you were even going to do this you would at least show them consenting adults and even then I would never advocate it at that age.

You can educate and show them dummy sex, manequins or something.... but showing 14/15 year old porn in itself would be considered grooming.. it's just not acceptable.

There are boundaries that can't be crossed and the person delivering the education needs to be suitably qualified too, unless it's a parent advising their children.

If children have the understanding around safety and precautions then they will discover their own bodies/sex when the time is right.

We just have to equip them with some knowledge and skill, but it certainly doesn't involve showing them porn.


That would be a Laughing session

ThomasC 30-07-2021 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arista (Post 11079358)
That would be a Laughing session

You could say all of it would be at age depending on maturity.

One important skill to learn is how to put a condom/femidon on... using a banana or plastic prop.

arista 30-07-2021 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThomasC (Post 11079359)
You could say all of it would be at age depending on maturity.

One important skill to learn is how to put a condom/femidon on... using a banana or plastic prop.


Yes, but this is plan to teach beyond the basic level

arista 30-07-2021 05:37 PM

"Oh god, you didn't just say that?

That's rape to start with."


No its Consensual Sex , Thomas

Which is legal for 16 year olds in the UK

ThomasC 30-07-2021 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arista (Post 11079371)
"Oh god, you didn't just say that?

That's rape to start with."


No its Consensual Sex , Thomas

Which is legal for 16 year olds in the UK

Yes, 16, you said 14-16 year old having sex.

14 and 15 is illegal.

GoldHeart 30-07-2021 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThomasC (Post 11079359)
You could say all of it would be at age depending on maturity.

One important skill to learn is how to put a condom/femidon on... using a banana or plastic prop.

That's literally what sex education was when i was a kid, it's lazy when you think about it . As they didn't teach the important stuff like consent and the emotional side, look how high teenage pregnancies are but there wasn't an in depth discussions about support or help if you get pregnant or even if you catch an STI , and the relationship side to things and taking precautions etc.

I don't know if it's because schools and teachers thought the subjects were too heavy or serious or whether they just were not qualified enough to deal with these matters , but it always felt very basic and rushed to me .

Alf 30-07-2021 05:42 PM

Wasn't it Amber Rudd's daughter who tweeted it out and deleted it?


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:30 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.