ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB8 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   Shabnam BIG Brother babe Shabnam Paryani fell prey to a silver-tongued sexpert (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37764)

Amy 01-07-2007 09:46 AM

BIG Brother babe Shabnam Paryani fell prey to a silver-tongued sexpert

Quote:

BIG Brother babe Shabnam Paryani fell prey to a silver-tongued sexpert who charmed her into bed in just TWO HOURS.

She was seduced at speed by charmer Adam Lyons with Derren Brown-style psychological tricks which he claims can charm any girl into the sack.

Now the 26-year-old dating school boss reveals how he reeled in bisexual Shabnam with a three-step seduction technique that he believes ANYONE can use to bed a Big Brother babe.

Former PR man Adam told the News of the World: "I've always wanted to test my skills on a celeb, so when I saw Shabnam I couldn't resist."

The psychology graduate was out at London nightspot Paper when he spotted Shabnam, who was voted off BB8 last week, arriving in a storm of flashbulbs.

Using a potent mixture of reverse psychology, body language, special trigger words and gestures, he got to work. He recalled: "She came into the club behaving like an A-lister and assumed that everyone knew her.

"She was wearing a short black dress that emphasised her curves. Her boobs were bursting out of the top."

Which brings us to Adam's Bedding A Big Brother Babe STEP ONE: Never let your target think she's a bigger star than you are.

Adam explained: "When she came over to me, I asked her who she was. She looked puzzled, as if she couldn't work out if I was joking. But it meant she didn't think she had any advantage over me. Girls only go for guys that they think are on the same social level as them or above."

This takes us neatly to the mind-games master's BABBB STEP TWO: Subconsciously build up some attraction. "One of the best ways to do this is with a lot of non-sexual touching at key conversational moments—nudging a girl on the elbow while you use an intimate word," Adam explained.

"It makes them more open to the idea of intimacy. I did this with Shabnam and she really responded."

Adam also got her agreeing with his suggestions by asking her lots of questions to which she could answer ‘Yes'. So when he suggested she come with him to feed the ducks in a nearby park, despite it being after midnight, she said YES.

Once there Adam played the good listener and let her do ALL the talking—it worked a treat.

He said: "We sat on a bench and she kept talking about how wonderful it was being famous.

"She went on for ages but this was a good sign because it meant she felt comfortable with me.

Erotic

"Then out of the blue she just landed a kiss on my lips and started to work her way down.

"Finally she moved down to my crotch and started nuzzling her head against it."

At that moment Adam knew it was time for BABBB STEP THREE: Move in for the kill.

"It was obvious where things were goingso we jumped in a taxi and went to my place. As soon as we got there Shabs slipped out of her dress and demanded an erotic massage. I've got to admit her breasts were astonishing," said Adam.

"She saw how impressed I was and cradled them while giggling, ‘Do you like them? They're 32E'.

"She sighed with pleasure as I ran my hands over her. She's a passionate girl. I'd give her eight out of ten in bed."

The next morning the pair went out for breakfast before parting company. "I'm not worried about seeing her again. I'm just glad I proved that you don't have to be famous to bed a BB girl," said Adam.

"Now roll on Sam and Amanda's evictions, is all I'm saying."
Article News Of The World

Shaun 02-07-2007 09:30 PM

He sounds quite perverse in the way he describes "luring" girls into bed...it's as if he's hypnotising/raping them :bored:

Bunter 03-07-2007 04:09 PM

he sounds like a right 'orrible ****.

Rory 03-07-2007 04:11 PM

Adam Lyons: MindRape.

Saph 22-08-2008 10:13 AM

:l loser

bigbr0ther 24-08-2008 04:17 AM

Hey, you guys, lighten up a bit. After all, he can't be too much of a loser if he got Shabnam into bed, right? I mean, she's pretty fit!

andyman 24-08-2008 05:42 AM

Lol.. And? Most women are easy anyway!

Me. I Am Salman 01-06-2014 08:54 PM

first Nicky now Shabnam
God these girls are sex mad

Gstar 01-06-2014 09:06 PM

why would you even bump this

reece(: 01-06-2014 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Me. I Am Salman (Post 6888459)
first Nicky now Shabnam
God these girls are sex mad

only the best HMs are sex addicts

Shaun 01-06-2014 09:12 PM

2007 shaun was not impressed

reece(: 01-06-2014 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaun (Post 6888569)
2007 shaun was not impressed

Too serious

armand.kay 01-06-2014 09:16 PM

Shabnam :lovedup:

Marsh. 01-06-2014 09:16 PM

"I ordered three bananas".

Saph 01-06-2014 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saph (Post 1415663)
:l loser

u tell em

reece(: 01-06-2014 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh. (Post 6888600)
"I ordered three bananas".

:evilgrin: