ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Why is Tibb like a morgue? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=377837)

Alf 18-09-2021 10:00 PM

Why is Tibb like a morgue?

Really slow and quiet on here these days.

Are these the end days of Tibb or will it make a comeback?

I used to see this place as a community and a family. But over the past few years and particularly since Covid, the forum has changed.

I get that people move on in life, and Big Brother the TV show is over, but I didn't see this decline of the forum coming and it's sad.

Mystic Mock 18-09-2021 10:07 PM

Sadly it was always going to lose members when BB ended.

Hopefully something will come along that will help keep this Forum going.

All we can do for now is keep the Forum active until BB returns.

Glenn. 18-09-2021 10:20 PM

Why is Tibb like a morgue?

The core appeal of the place ended when the show did. The place has been overrun with racists and pig ignorant members that don’t go checked on their behaviour.

People meet elsewhere online now and it’s a hoot

Marsh. 18-09-2021 10:30 PM

Because of people like you, Alf.

LeatherTrumpet 18-09-2021 10:32 PM

The above member Glenn

Is why

And the fact he is tolerated

End of

Alf 18-09-2021 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh. (Post 11095540)
Because of people like you, Alf.

I admire your honesty.

LeatherTrumpet 18-09-2021 10:33 PM

And the troll marsh

Offers nothing

But hate

And self loathing

Marsh. 18-09-2021 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 11095541)
The above member Glenn

Is why

And the fact he is tolerated

End of

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 11095543)
And the troll marsh

Offers nothing

But hate

And self loathing

This dude is full of love and contentment.

:joker:

Marsh. 18-09-2021 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alf (Post 11095542)
I admire your honesty.

If I'm being completely honest, you're probably the least of the forum's problems.

LeatherTrumpet 18-09-2021 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh. (Post 11095545)
If I'm being completely honest, you're probably the least of the forum's problems.

Go make a thread m8te And contribute

No one cares

Mitchell 18-09-2021 10:45 PM

The forum relied on Big Brother, when the UK version died, it could’ve had some sort of audience with the international versions, and other reality TV shows such as Drag Race, Love Island and the MTV shows, given the fact it’s a reality tv forum,

Members had been leaving for a while, but users found a platform that suited their needs better, where they didn’t have to be amongst people they really didn’t like, and those users that left were the majority of the ones most likely to watch and discuss the international versions and other shows.

That and the wonderful Ammi has gone :love:

Marsh. 18-09-2021 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 11095546)
Go make a thread m8te And contribute

No one cares

He says.... responding to every comment I make.

Grow up.

LeatherTrumpet 18-09-2021 10:53 PM

Didn't she make a new forum?

Cal. 18-09-2021 10:58 PM

I feel like it was only inevitable with BBUK ending tbf.

Will always hold the forum close to me heart mind x

Alf 18-09-2021 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh. (Post 11095545)

Cheers Marsh, you're a warrior.

Alf 18-09-2021 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mitchell (Post 11095547)
The forum relied on Big Brother, when the UK version died, it could’ve had some sort of audience with the international versions, and other reality TV shows such as Drag Race, Love Island and the MTV shows, given the fact it’s a reality tv forum,

Members had been leaving for a while, but users found a platform that suited their needs better, where they didn’t have to be amongst people they really didn’t like, and those users that left were the majority of the ones most likely to watch and discuss the international versions and other shows.

That and the wonderful Ammi has gone :love:

Where is Ammi? I didn't even see her leave. I miss all the drama.

Has she just logged off?

arista 18-09-2021 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alf (Post 11095561)
Where is Ammi? I didn't even see her leave. I miss all the drama.

Has she just logged off?

She moved on.

Vicky needs to come back

jet 19-09-2021 12:04 AM

People have run off because they can't deal with others having opinions that differ from their own. When calling people racists and misogynists and obsessives etc etc for no reason didn't work, they found a happy little hole somewhere else where they can talk about how glad they are that a member has died and wishing death on others. They still pop in to have a troll because its a hard habit to break when they need it to falsely boost their self esteem.

Alf 19-09-2021 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arista (Post 11095563)
She moved on.

Vicky needs to come back

Quite right, Arista

Get your arse back on here, Vicky. You were quite opinionated, I liked your posts.

Mitchell 19-09-2021 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jet (Post 11095567)
People have run off because they can't deal with others having opinions that differ from their own. When calling people racists and misogynists and obsessives etc etc for no reason didn't work, they found a happy little hole somewhere else where they can talk about how glad they are that a member has died and wishing death on others. They still pop in to have a troll because its a hard habit to break when they need it to falsely boost their self esteem.

Are we pretending that offsite chats with forum members are new things? Cos they’ve dated back to when BB was still on Channel 4, the difference being that this one is mainly made up of ex Forum Members that have absolutely no intentions of returning to gammon and TERF HQ, and are enjoying themselves with members they actually want to be around.

But you can tell yourself that it’s because of differing opinions rather than genuine bigotry and regular homophobia, racism, transphobia etc.

Mystic Mock 19-09-2021 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jet (Post 11095567)

Hold on people on here have been cheering other members dying?:umm2:

Marsh. 19-09-2021 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic Mock (Post 11095570)
Hold on people on here have been cheering other members dying?:umm2:

Yeah, and killing babies Mock. It was all on film. :bored:

Marsh. 19-09-2021 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mitchell (Post 11095569)
Are we pretending that offsite chats with forum members are new things? Cos they’ve dated back to when BB was still on Channel 4, the difference being that this one is mainly made up of ex Forum Members that have absolutely no intentions of returning to gammon and TERF HQ, and are enjoying themselves with members they actually want to be around.

But you can tell yourself that it’s because of differing opinions rather than genuine bigotry and regular homophobia, racism, transphobia etc.

Jet knows exactly what you're talking about considering he, too, is in touch with members off the forum. He just loves being a little hypocrite.

Alf 19-09-2021 12:32 AM

Don't take my thread down dark paths, the mods will lock it.

Please don't lock the thread mods, just moderate it.

Mitchell 19-09-2021 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alf (Post 11095575)
Don't take my thread down dark paths, the mods will lock it.

Please don't lock the thread mods, just moderate it.

Yeah Jet :nono: