ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Chat and Games (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Who better boys or girls (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=378219)

michael21 13-10-2021 03:23 PM

Who better boys or girls

Girls

Vicky. 13-10-2021 04:24 PM

Depends on the context and what for :laugh:

michael21 13-10-2021 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky. (Post 11103075)
Depends on the context and what for :laugh:

Just in every day life

LeatherTrumpet 13-10-2021 04:48 PM

Boys are better at throwing

Redway 13-10-2021 05:12 PM

Girls to be fair.

All young lads seem to know how to do is play football and Fortnite. Young females are far more mature.

LeatherTrumpet 13-10-2021 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redway (Post 11103114)
Girls to be fair.

All young lads seem to know how to do is play football and Fortnite. Young females are far more mature.

Why is playing football and video games less mature?

Whatever "mature" means when you are a kid

Redway 13-10-2021 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 11103134)
Why is playing football and video games less mature?

Whatever "mature" means when you are a kid

I didn’t say there was anything wrong with football and video games. I was just using those examples to back my point about boys’ scope of knowledge and experience being less than girls’ overall at a similar age. And it’s been scientifically proven that females do mature faster (as a rule) so it is what it is. Some boys grow up quickly (it didn’t take me long to mature mentally relative to my age so in that respect I was always above-average by any standards) but the average boy is a lot more immature than the average girl. That’s a fact.

Girls become near-women at 16 in some cases. Lads (for the most part) aren’t even close to what you’d call men until they’re at least 21. Go argue with science if you don’t like what I’m saying. I’m not the God of evolutionary trends or biology. I don’t know why it is that girls tend to be more mature than boys. I just know that it is.

parmnion 13-10-2021 07:21 PM

Both the same in general day to day interactions.

parmnion 13-10-2021 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redway (Post 11103155)
I didn’t say there was anything wrong with football and video games. I was just using those examples to back my point about boys’ scope of knowledge and experience being less than girls’ overall at a similar age. And it’s been scientifically proven that females do mature faster (as a rule) so it is what it is. Some boys grow up quickly (it didn’t take me long to mature mentally relative to my age so in that respect I was always above-average by any standards) but the average boy is a lot more immature than the average girl. That’s a fact.

Girls become near-women at 16 in some cases. Lads (for the most part) aren’t even close to what you’d call men until they’re at least 21. Go argue with science if you don’t like what I’m saying. I’m not the God of evolutionary trends or biology. I don’t know why it is that girls tend to be more mature than boys. I just know that it is.

It could be why girls have always been seen as being old enough to be married to older men, in some parts of the world.

Redway 13-10-2021 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 11103207)
It could be why girls have always been seen as being old enough to be married to older men, in some parts of the world.

What other reason were you expecting there to be? Ain’t that common knowledge across the world?

Vicky. 13-10-2021 09:52 PM

:joker: