ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Strictly Come Dancing (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=129)
-   -   Rhys's this years judges pet (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=378791)

Nicky91 14-11-2021 03:56 PM

Rhys's this years judges pet

:yuk:

no way that boring snooze of a charleston was worthy of a perfect score, let alone 8's or 9's

Craig Revel Borewood needs to get sacked, the faker that he is, first saying he is AJ's fan and now stabbing her in the back

now next weeks musicals theme :bored: :idc: another bag of 10's for this hyperactive theatre boy :yuk:

Nicky91 14-11-2021 04:12 PM

withdraw faker Rhys :idc: :idc:

you do not deserve to be there, if there was a love child of Danny John-Jules and Karim Zeroual it would be this clown :laugh3:

Nicky91 14-11-2021 04:20 PM

i hate rhys :idc:

Nicky91 15-11-2021 08:20 AM

mr overrated theatre boy judges pet

hope he falls flat on his face :fc:

Nicky91 15-11-2021 08:25 AM

what has Nancy done to production to deserve this hyperactive theatre boy as her first partner

:(

Mystic Mock 15-11-2021 04:47 PM

Rhys isn't my favourite in the series, but in fairness his Charleston was really good imo as it suited his dancing style really well.

Also if the production wanted Rhys to win then they'd have given him better treatment than they have done in the series (until he hit the bottom two anyway) as he was getting none of the viewer pleasing dances until he hit the bottom two where he has now been given popular dances with the public.

Imo the production have angled this series so that one of Rose, AJ or John wins (although a Rumba & Samba back to back might've knocked John's vote back too much) my money is on Rose winning, but I wouldn't be too shocked if AJ won either.

Vanessa 15-11-2021 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic Mock (Post 11113264)
Rhys isn't my favourite in the series, but in fairness his Charleston was really good imo as it suited his dancing style really well.

Also if the production wanted Rhys to win then they'd have given him better treatment than they have done in the series (until he hit the bottom two anyway) as he was getting none of the viewer pleasing dances until he hit the bottom two where he has now been given popular dances with the public.

Imo the production have angled this series so that one of Rose, AJ or John wins (although a Rumba & Samba back to back might've knocked John's vote back too much) my money is on Rose winning, but I wouldn't be too shocked if AJ won either.

Avoiding all the slower dances is a big mistake.
Rhys isn't very good at them and he should be working on improving them.

Vanessa 15-11-2021 04:52 PM

I'm a massive Rose fan, but I take nothing for granted.
All we can do is vote and hope for the best.

joeysteele 15-11-2021 06:08 PM

I think Rose will win.
Even moreso after last week.

The prize now is who else makes the final.
I can't see Rose being beaten.
Everyone I know who watches Strictly, now wants Rose to win.

Rhys is rather hyperactive I admit but I'm feeling he does throw himself into the routines.

He has challenges to come of course he has which he may not do well at.
However, I've warmed to him from the early weeks, and find him entertaining.

Vanessa 15-11-2021 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 11113340)
I think Rose will win.
Even moreso after last week.

The prize now is who else makes the final.
I can't see Rose being beaten.
Everyone I know who watches Strictly, now wants Rose to win.

Rhys is rather hyperactive I admit but I'm feeling he does throw himself into the routines.

He has challenges to come of course he has which he may not do well at.
However, I've warmed to him from the early weeks, and find him entertaining.

Rhys should be doing some ballroom. It worries me that he's leaving it all in the later stages.
I would love Rose to win it, I think she's wonderful

Nicky91 16-11-2021 07:53 AM

my prayers have been heard and answered

no Craig, 3 judges means more ties on the board, more chances for Rhys to hit the dance off, and now hopefully him messing up a lot with his Jive too

thank you Covid, thank you ur making me get into a good mood again, providing me with hope :flutter: hyperactive ballet theatre boy out you go bye bye bitch :fan:

joeysteele 16-11-2021 09:45 AM

I can't see Shirley wanting to lose out on her 'head judge' power trip in musicals week.

Just in case she needs to save someone she'd wish to in the bottom 2.

With only 3 judges she'd be stripped of all that power.

Nicky91 16-11-2021 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 11113522)
I can't see Shirley wanting to lose out on her 'head judge' power trip in musicals week.

Just in case she needs to save someone she'd wish to in the bottom 2.

With only 3 judges she'd be stripped of all that power.

BBC have no money for a replacement 4th judge

and 3 judges work perfectly too, as proven last year

Mystic Mock 16-11-2021 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 11113266)
Avoiding all the slower dances is a big mistake.
Rhys isn't very good at them and he should be working on improving them.

I agree tbh.

Just because I personally like to see Strictly contestants try all sorts of different tempos in their dances, it's why I never had Ranvir or JJ as my favourite last series (besides not being great dancers) so I can't say that it's okay for Rhys to just do uptempo dances, but he is really good at them is what I'd say.