ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Football (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=558)
-   -   OGS to get the TIN TACK AT Man U? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=378854)

LeatherTrumpet 18-11-2021 12:48 PM

OGS to get the TIN TACK AT Man U?

Niamh. 18-11-2021 12:52 PM

ah poor Ole, he seems like a nice fella (plus he was doing a great job imo as a Liverpool fan :fan: )

Cherie 18-11-2021 01:50 PM

That is such a nasty way to do business

I hope he walks out

Either sack him or keep him, don't say we will hang on to you until someone better turns up

personally at this stage I think Ole has taken United as far as he can and they need someone else to step them back into challengers for the title

Nicky91 18-11-2021 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 11114296)

I hope he walks out

Either sack him or keep him, don't say we will hang on to you until someone better turns up

personally at this stage I think Ole has taken United as far as he can and they need someone else to step them back into challengers for the title

United has a reputation to look after, who fits into their profile of the long term project and not another flop like Moyes (and good thing Conte signed to Spurs instead of them either since he is a short term mess and that isn't what fits their profile)

next job for Ole, well his style of football i think maybe bundesliga mid tier team would be interesting, maybe Werder Bremen since they are really in need of someone who can give them a boost upwards again since they haven't played in european cup football for long while now, and feel like Ole could live up to their expectations of a new manager/sports director they used to have in their legend Thomas Schaaf

or second bundesliga, trying to help Hamburger SV to promotion again would also be a interesting job to apply for since HSV deserve to be back up in top level football

Niamh. 18-11-2021 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 11114296)

I hope he walks out

I do feel sorry for some of the managers and how quickly they get turned on and treated so badly (then i remember the size of their paychecks and settlements and I don't feel so bad :laugh: )

AnnieK 18-11-2021 02:10 PM

Poor way to do business - but that's the United Way - the board don't care about the club, only the money it makes and when we are not flying high, shirt sales etc dip.

Ole is a club legend - the Baby-faced Assasain - he had a great start but I think too many of the players see him as a mate and not the Boss and it is time for a new start - but the who is the question

Dogeatdog 18-11-2021 03:03 PM

There’s a job vacancy at Charlton if he’s interested? :laugh:

Mystic Mock 18-11-2021 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogeatdog (Post 11114312)
There’s a job vacancy at Charlton if he’s interested? :laugh:

In all seriousness they should consider him.:laugh:

bitontheslide 18-11-2021 10:52 PM

they are lining up Brendan unfortunately

rusticgal 18-11-2021 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 11114299)
I do feel sorry for some of the managers and how quickly they get turned on and treated so badly (then i remember the size of their paychecks and settlements and I don't feel so bad :laugh: )

That’s just the thing….and when they get sacked they walk away with a big fat paycheque… As a manager you must know your time is up and who wants to be where they are not wanted…:shrug:

bitontheslide 18-11-2021 11:13 PM

people are made redundant all the time, they know its coming and yet they stay where they are not wanted to pick up the leaving cash. The big difference here is that the money will set him up for life. He will never have to work again, and thats a nice position to be in, so I don't feel sorry for him at all

LeatherTrumpet 20-11-2021 05:37 PM

Ole gone in 24 hours

replaced by ZIDANE

Talksport

AnnieK 20-11-2021 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 11114880)
Ole gone in 24 hours

replaced by ZIDANE

Talksport

No shock. He knew it was over as he thanked the fans tonight

AnnieK 20-11-2021 07:45 PM

Back room staff have all said their goodbyes.... £7.5 million golden handshake is not a bad redundancy payment

bitontheslide 20-11-2021 08:21 PM

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's future as Manchester United manager is still undecided after an emergency meeting between club officials following the 4-1 defeat at Watford.

The United hierarchy discussed Solskjaer's position on Saturday evening after a fifth defeat in seven Premier League games left Solskjaer's side 12 points behind leaders Chelsea.

Nicky91 21-11-2021 07:33 AM

Quote:

Ole gone in 24 hours

replaced by ZIDANE

Talksport

:laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3:

getting replaced by the headbutting loser troll, what a joke

hope United will relegate :fc:

AnnieK 21-11-2021 10:08 AM

Ole gone....Michael Carrick in charge till a replacement found

Denver 21-11-2021 10:23 AM

Quote:

Ole gone in 24 hours

replaced by ZIDANE

Talksport

Zidane has said he has zero interest in managing in England and will never learn English

bitontheslide 21-11-2021 10:34 AM

There wont be any shortage of managers at the top level interested in managing united

Mystic Mock 21-11-2021 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 11115035)
There wont be any shortage of managers at the top level interested in managing united

Lee Bowyer is off limits.:hmph:

LeatherTrumpet 21-11-2021 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Denver (Post 11115034)
Zidane has said he has zero interest in managing in England and will never learn English

then he is ideal for United

bitontheslide 22-11-2021 11:39 AM

Poch is being lined up as the next united manager which i think would be an excellent choice

AnnieK 22-11-2021 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 11115264)
Poch is being lined up as the next united manager which i think would be an excellent choice

Sir Alex is leading the charge for Poch....:fc:

Cherie 22-11-2021 12:51 PM

oh good choice

if it were Brendan Rogers I would have to change teams and support Chelsea with my youngest son, I can't bear the man

Alf 22-11-2021 12:53 PM

I'm bored of the manager merry-go-round news in football today. Football is a game played on the pitch, not off it in the dugout.

Football players don't need somebody to tell them how to play football. It's impossible for any manager to tell Cristiano Ronaldo how to play football when he's played the game as good as anyone ever has.

A club with the pulling power of Manchester United are capable of bringing in the top players of the World. It comes down to the hunger and attitude of the players if they want to be successful.