ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Serious Debates & News (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Hermes delivery (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=380146)

Denver 22-03-2022 01:35 AM

Hermes delivery

What a **** show of a company, I ordered next day delivery from Boohooman and I had an update saying that the parcel was attempted to be delivered yet they showed a street that was about 20 mins away as the GPS on which it was attempted to be delivered and a black photo and have yet to be updated that it has returned to the depot.

They may have changed their name to Evri but it still the worse delivery company in the UK, its about time it was closed down

UserSince2005 22-03-2022 01:52 AM

Don’t know what their delivery is like but the aftershave is all barring none

Oliver_W 22-03-2022 05:14 AM

Instead of Hermes, they should be called Errol!

(Harry Potter joke)

Cal. 22-03-2022 07:44 AM

They’re ****e

michael21 22-03-2022 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Denver (Post 11148308)
What a **** show of a company, I ordered next day delivery from Boohooman and I had an update saying that the parcel was attempted to be delivered yet they showed a street that was about 20 mins away as the GPS on which it was attempted to be delivered and a black photo and have yet to be updated that it has returned to the depot.

They may have changed their name to Evri but it still the worse delivery company in the UK, its about time it was closed down

Hope you never get your delivery :devil:

Cherie 22-03-2022 08:52 AM

Aw my guy is really good, always turns up on time as well

GoldHeart 22-03-2022 09:21 AM

Speaking of Hermes ,I have noticed if you want to return anything ie they come to your address and pick it up ... It now costs you £6 ! . If that isn't cheeky I don't know what is.

I haven't used it yet , but in the past when I did they just returned my items for FREE.

bitontheslide 22-03-2022 09:24 AM

hermes doesn't deliver to me much at all, but i dont remember having any issues with them

jet 22-03-2022 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 11148328)
Aw my guy is really good, always turns up on time as well

Yeah, same. I've never had a problem.

Oliver_W 22-03-2022 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 11148333)
Speaking of Hermes ,I have noticed if you want to return anything ie they come to your address and pick it up ... It now costs you £6 ! . If that isn't cheeky I don't know what is.

I haven't used it yet , but in the past when I did they just returned my items for FREE.

Bear in mind that as far as Hermes is concerned, there's no such thing as a "return" - they're not the sellers, they just do the picking up and dropping off.

The issue is that the people you're buying from have stopled paying for returns.

Toy Soldier 22-03-2022 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oliver_W (Post 11148339)
The issue is that the people you're buying from have stopped paying for returns.

Yep, any courier will pick up a "free" return but it's not them giving it for free, the company you're returning to should provide a shipping label to print and attach, and THEY have paid the shipping fee, e.g. Amazon now just do those QR code things that you scan at the post office, you don't pay anything when you drop it off but the post office/courier still gets paid (by Amazon).