ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Announcements / Suggestions / Help (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Why do I never receive offensive and insulting PM's? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=381145)

Toy Soldier 06-06-2022 09:29 AM

Why do I never receive offensive and insulting PM's?

I feel like I work harder than most at irritating the **** out of everyone but PM's I get are always lovely! What am I doing wrong and how can I increase my rate of hatemail?

bitontheslide 06-06-2022 09:41 AM

the main protagonist has been locked up in the tower indefinitely, so I think you will have to go some to get what you want

Oliver_W 06-06-2022 09:43 AM

Apparently you need to be an absolutely lovely forum user who's unironically a ray of sunshine, who does everything possible to make the forum a cheerful place full of games and fun :fist:

Kate! 06-06-2022 09:43 AM

Dear Toy Soldier.

Trust me. You do not want pms of the nature that I have had directed at me. The mods were appalled. It shouldn't have taken so long.

ThomasC 06-06-2022 09:59 AM

I'm glad you acknowledge it.

Mods, this thread serves no purpose I request a closure.

Kate! 06-06-2022 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThomasC (Post 11174135)
I'm glad you acknowledge it.

Mods, this thread serves no purpose I request a closure.

No. No closure. We should be allowed to discuss.

ThomasC 06-06-2022 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kate! (Post 11174137)
No. No closure. We should be allowed to discuss.

Not when a thread is posted to deliberately inflame.

It's attention seeking of the highest order.

It will only end one way.

I shall let you children carry on and bow out

Kate! 06-06-2022 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThomasC (Post 11174138)

I don't think it was posted with that intention though Thomas. Its Toy Soldiers humour.

Redway 06-06-2022 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kate! (Post 11174127)
Dear Toy Soldier.

Trust me. You do not want pms of the nature that I have had directed at me. The mods were appalled. It shouldn't have taken so long.

It really shouldn’t have taken so long. And the thing is I’m not even sure if anyone was truly appalled. I think it had just gotten to a stage where it couldn’t be ignores any longer.

Redway 06-06-2022 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThomasC (Post 11174138)

You’ve obviously never been on the receiving end of a semi-literate tirade of senseless abuse from good-ol. m’21. And you want to count your lucky stars on that note because one thing it definitely isn’t is fun to read or experience. Especially when you know the moderators have had unusual form for enabling his behaviour and handing him no more than 3-week-bans at a time.

ThomasC 06-06-2022 10:08 AM

If you say you fancy Tom Daley though that will do enough damage. I was permanently banned for that years a go.

They had this psycho mod on here at the time, his name slips me...iceman I think. Right lunatic he was. He probably had a voodoo doll in his bedroom of me and would pin it every time I posted.

Kate! 06-06-2022 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThomasC (Post 11174142)
If you say you fancy Tom Daley though that will do enough damage. I was permanently banned for that years a go.

They had this psycho mod on here at the time, his name slips me...iceman I think. Right lunatic he was. He probably had a voodoo doll in his bedroom of me and would pin it every time I posted.

I was not fond of Iceman. He held personal grudges. He compared three of us to the KKK.

ThomasC 06-06-2022 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redway (Post 11174141)
You’ve obviously never been on the receiving end of a semi-literate tirade of senseless abuse from good-ol. m’21. And you want to count your lucky stars on that note because one thing it definitely isn’t is fun to read or experience. Especially when you know the moderators have had unusual form for enabling his behaviour and handing him no more than 3-week-bans at a time.

I think we need a 6 week trial to get to the bottom of this

Redway 06-06-2022 10:10 AM

From what I remember Iceman was a safe guy (and a mutual Eminem stanner). And from what I’ve seen of you so far (I’ve heard bits about you and even got accused of being you at one point in the earliest days when I trolled the heck out of this place for fun) I’m not surprised he wasn’t your number-one fan. It’s not like you don’t come across as annoyingly-condescending at times.

ThomasC 06-06-2022 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kate! (Post 11174143)
I was not fond of Iceman. He held personal grudges. He compared three of us to the KKK.

Blimmmmeyyyyy o rilllyyyyyy.

Doesn't surprise me. He was a fruit cake. :joker:

Redway 06-06-2022 10:12 AM

(I might have to take back that personal affirmation of him being a sound guy if he likened members to the Ku-Klux Klan just for fun. That’s a serious low.)

ThomasC 06-06-2022 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redway (Post 11174146)
From what I remember Iceman was a safe guy (and a mutual Eminem stanner). And from what I’ve seen of you so far (I’ve heard bits about you and even got accused of being you at one point in the earliest days when I trolled the heck out of this place for fun) I’m not surprised he wasn’t your number-one fan. It’s not like you don’t come across as annoyingly-condescending at times.

Excuse me, rude little twerp.

Toy soldier wins the award for condescendingness

ThomasC 06-06-2022 10:14 AM

You should be flattered people thought you were me.

I get it all the time. I'm fabulous and made this place what it is.

Redway 06-06-2022 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThomasC (Post 11174147)
Blimmmmeyyyyy o rilllyyyyyy.

Doesn't surprise me. He was a fruit cake. :joker:

Clearly then he had a lot of volatile and inappropriate baggage. But it’s a little bit rich for you of all people to call someone else a fruit cake at the implied exclusion of your own issues. You ain’t-half a joker and not for amiable/concerting reasons:

Toy Soldier 06-06-2022 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kate! (Post 11174127)
Dear Toy Soldier.

Kate I am an insatiable gossip and incredibly nosy - this is like torture to me - I want to know what happened so badly...

ThomasC 06-06-2022 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redway (Post 11174156)
Clearly then he had a lot of volatile and inappropriate baggage. But it’s a little bit rich for you of all people to call someone else a fruit cake at the implied exclusion of your own issues. You ain’t-half a joker and not for amiable/concerting reasons:

:nono::nono::nono::nono::nono:

We all have issues, that's life. Some just aren't as privy to disclosing them.

I have nothing to hide with the issues I have gone through in life, it makes you stronger.

Toy Soldier 06-06-2022 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThomasC (Post 11174151)
Toy soldier wins the award for condescendingness

I mean if there's a profile icon for that I'll take it...

Kate! 06-06-2022 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThomasC (Post 11174160)
:nono::nono::nono::nono::nono:

We all have issues, that's life. Some just aren't as privy to disclosing them.

I have nothing to hide with the issues I have gone through in life, it makes you stronger.

Kelly Clarkson....what doesn't kill you makes you stronger!

Kate! 06-06-2022 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toy Soldier (Post 11174161)
I mean if there's a profile icon for that I'll take it...

:laugh:

ThomasC 06-06-2022 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kate! (Post 11174162)
Kelly Clarkson....what doesn't kill you makes you stronger!

She's a badass.