ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Serious Debates & News (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Prince Charles/Camilla, Prime Minister arrive in Rwanda (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=381382)

arista 22-06-2022 10:26 AM

Prince Charles/Camilla, Prime Minister arrive in Rwanda

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/976/cp...951778bc-1.jpg

[The Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall
have arrived in Rwanda ahead of a meeting
of Commonwealth leaders]

[The Prince of Wales and the
Duchess of Cornwall have arrived
in Rwanda ahead of a
summit of Commonwealth leaders.

Prince Charles is representing the Queen,
the head of the Commonwealth,
at the event, which was postponed
in 2021 and 2020 because of the pandemic.

The trip marks the first royal visit to Rwanda,
which is one of a minority of nations
the Queen has not visited.

It comes after it was reported that the
prince privately criticised the UK's plan
to send asylum seekers to Rwanda.
]

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-61889895

I really hope the Politicians
have a Serious word, in private
with Prince Charles

Telling him to correct what he said
as this is a Mega UK Contract
he is buggering up.

Zizu 22-06-2022 10:37 AM

Let’s hope they like the place so much they decide to stay there forever !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

arista 22-06-2022 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zizu (Post 11179903)
Let’s hope they like the place so much they decide to stay there forever !

No
but they can return
to visit the Illegal Migrants
that we should, be sending soon

Toy Soldier 22-06-2022 11:23 AM

They've been deported? :worry:

Zizu 22-06-2022 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toy Soldier (Post 11179925)

It was inevitable given the crimes they committed against our beautiful Princess Di ..

Cherie 22-06-2022 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toy Soldier (Post 11179925)

I was going to post that :laugh:

The guinea pigs

arista 22-06-2022 10:24 PM

https://liveblog.digitalimages.sky/l...ervice-worker&

thesheriff443 22-06-2022 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zizu (Post 11179957)
It was inevitable given the crimes they committed against our beautiful Princess Di ..

Diana wasn’t yours or anyone else’s
She had a failed marriage and was killed in a road traffic accident after the car she was in was driven at speed by a drunk driver and Diana not wearing a seat belt.

Zizu 22-06-2022 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesheriff443 (Post 11180256)
She had a failed marriage and was killed in a road traffic accident after the car she was in was driven at speed by a drunk driver and Diana not wearing a seat belt.

Yawn

Jordan. 22-06-2022 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zizu (Post 11179957)

Period

GoldHeart 22-06-2022 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesheriff443 (Post 11180256)

She'd probably still be alive if paparazzi didn't hound her so much, and why did it take so long to get her to the hospital .

arista 23-06-2022 07:03 AM

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2022/06...5966619224.jpg
[Boris Johnson is in Kigali with wife Carrie
for a Commonwealth meeting - and will be
on tour abroad for the next week]

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...on-defeat.html

thesheriff443 23-06-2022 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 11180268)
She'd probably still be alive if paparazzi didn't hound her so much, and why did it take so long to get her to the hospital .

She would still be alive if she was wearing a seat belt and that’s a fact from the inquest into her death.

arista 23-06-2022 11:13 AM

Johnson PM was Live

Kigali, Rwanda

Promoting the GDP of the Commonwealth,

He said Kenya gets 90% of it Electricity from Green Sources,

Plenty of Sunshine

BBCnewsHD
GBnewsHD

arista 24-06-2022 12:15 AM

arista 24-06-2022 03:37 AM

arista 24-06-2022 03:42 AM

arista 24-06-2022 09:02 AM

Johnson, Prime Minster in Kigali

Live on BBCnewsHD

Speaking on Green Issues

arista 24-06-2022 09:06 AM

Now Prince Charles is Live
on SkyNewsHD

parmnion 24-06-2022 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 11180268)

Zizu seems to think its cause Charles didnt peddle fast enough.

Zizu 24-06-2022 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 11180740)
Zizu seems to think its cause Charles didnt peddle fast enough.

I have no theories on her death to be fair

I just hate the fact that the terrible two ruined her marriage / life ...

parmnion 24-06-2022 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zizu (Post 11180750)
I have no theories on her death to be fair

I just hate the fact that the terrible two ruined her marriage / life ...

She was getting pumped left right and centre long before her marriage started to crumble.

arista 24-06-2022 03:01 PM

Prime Minister
Now Live again

Kigali

SkyNewsHD
GBnewsHD

Oliver_W 24-06-2022 03:03 PM

Helping get Hotel Rwanda ready for the illegals?

arista 24-06-2022 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oliver_W (Post 11180856)
Helping get Hotel Rwanda ready for the illegals?

It is not called that

Thats the horrid Movie by USA

arista 24-06-2022 03:34 PM

Good news for Kigali hotels

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-61496397

Zizu 24-06-2022 04:30 PM

Prince Charles/Camilla, Prime Minister arrive in Rwanda

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 11180765)
She was getting pumped left right and centre long before her marriage started to crumble.

You know that Charly-boy was sleeping with that (married) hussy well before he wed Di ... then during and after their marriage ??

She was an innocent young 19/20 years old girl who thought she’d married her Prince Charming ...

She had no idea that she’d simply been selected to be a breeding mare to keep the line going

So very , very sad ..

arista 24-06-2022 06:26 PM

Johnson Prime Minister
gave a Rare interview to Ch4HDnews
recorded this morning,

He is standing firm
helping the Rwanda nation
by being there.

arista 24-06-2022 08:39 PM

During the Live Questions
today with all the Newspaper Press
in Rwanda

Johnson was asked
about his Migrants to the Hotels there
and he spoke of how President Biden
is planning to send his Overflow of Migrants to Spain
Paying them in the same way
like he is

Clever Reply
to the Newspaper reporter.

LeatherTrumpet 24-06-2022 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arista (Post 11181031)
During the Live Questions
today with all the Newspaper Press
in Rwanda

Johnson was asked
about his Migrants to the Hotels there
and he spoke of how President Biden
is planning to send his Overflow of Migrants to Spain
Paying them in the same way
like he is

Clever Reply
to the Newspaper reporter.

Let's send all our ones to Spain too. Now

arista 24-06-2022 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 11181033)
Let's send all our ones to Spain too. Now

No
That's a USA deal.

We have our own contract.

Zizu 25-06-2022 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arista (Post 11179898)
https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/976/cp...951778bc-1.jpg

[The Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall
have arrived in Rwanda ahead of a meeting
of Commonwealth leaders]

[The Prince of Wales and the
Duchess of Cornwall have arrived
in Rwanda ahead of a
summit of Commonwealth leaders.

Prince Charles is representing the Queen,
the head of the Commonwealth,
at the event, which was postponed
in 2021 and 2020 because of the pandemic.

The trip marks the first royal visit to Rwanda,
which is one of a minority of nations
the Queen has not visited.

It comes after it was reported that the
prince privately criticised the UK's plan
to send asylum seekers to Rwanda.
]

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-61889895

I really hope the Politicians
have a Serious word, in private
with Prince Charles

Telling him to correct what he said
as this is a Mega UK Contract
he is buggering up.

Wonder what the chances are of them spit - roasting her !?’!

GoldHeart 26-06-2022 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zizu (Post 11180911)
You know that Charly-boy was sleeping with that (married) hussy well before he wed Di ... then during and after their marriage ??

She was an innocent young 19/20 years old girl who thought she’d married her Prince Charming ...

She had no idea that she’d simply been selected to be a breeding mare to keep the line going

So very , very sad ..

Exactly !

Charles was secretly still having an affair with Camilla long before Diana met other blokes. What really upset Diana was she felt powerless, especially when she saw Camilla larger than life at her wedding,must have felt like such a betrayal . They were rubbing it in her face .

Charles never married Diana for love ,it was all about having children for the heir of the throne. He just used her .

thesheriff443 26-06-2022 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 11181712)
Exactly !

Charles was secretly still having an affair with Camilla long before Diana met other blokes. What really upset Diana was she felt powerless, especially when she saw Camilla larger than life at her wedding,must have felt like such a betrayal . They were rubbing it in her face .

Charles never married Diana for love ,it was all about having children for the heir of the throne. He just used her .

When she said there was three in the marriage, she must have been talking about you!, what with you knowing all of what their marriage was about.

jet 27-06-2022 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 11181712)
Exactly !

Sorry this is quite long....:hee:

It isn’t all as cut and dried as that. We have Diana’s account of the marriage (which is the one which she told to Andrew Morton) and which the writer of ‘The Crown’ (an anti - monarchist) used for the series. That is the version most people believe as the ‘true story’.

Then we have other author’s books and their biographical accounts of Diana, and of Charles, which all pretty much tally and tell the other side of the story. How Charles was heavily pressured into the marriage by Diana’s grandmother and his own grandmother (The Queen Mother), who were great friends and by Philip, who told him to ‘get on with it’.
That, ridiculous as it sounds nowadays, the future King had to marry a girl ‘without a past’ (a virgin really) and as he was 30 years old, there were understandably no suitable girls around that fulfilled that criteria near to his own age.

Diana was madly in love with him and, on her own admission, was determined to have him. Charles was flattered and found her ‘jolly and attractive and ‘fun’ and was sure he would ‘fall in love with her’. It wasn’t to be, because they had absolutely nothing in common. In a way, Charles was as much a victim as Diana was.

Charles said (as do many other accounts) that he was faithful to Diana for a number of years before he resumed his affair with Camiila. That they had tried to make the marriage work until it was obvious it was irretrievably broken down. Diana places his affair with Camilla resuming some time after the birth of Harry.

Diana, in her sad search for true love, had many affairs from then onwards. Unfortunately, some of those men were married (her affair with Will Carling very publically ended his marriage to Julia) and Oliver Hoare’s marriage almost went the same way.

I adored Diana, she had many qualities I admired; I was on her side all the way until I looked into it all beyond her own feelings and perspective and I could see it was all just a rather tragic story of 2 human beings going through a marriage and divorce that millions of people have gone through themselves, but without the spotlight being shone on their every move.

It isn’t widely reported, but In the year before Diana died, she and Charles had put the past behind them, they became friendly, and not just for the boys sake;

Tina Brown, Diana Biographer:
At the end of Diana's life, she and Charles were on the best terms they'd been for a very long time. Charles got into the habit of dropping in on her at Kensington Palace and they would have tea and a sort of rueful exchange. They even had some laughs together.
It was definitely calming down, the boys were older. They talked about their philanthropies. And she had accepted Camilla [Parker Bowles]. One thing she had finally done was really understand that Camilla was the love of his life, and there was just nothing she could do about it.
But she said to me at that lunch that she would go back to Charles in a heartbeat if he wanted her."

Diana told her friend Julia Samuels "Charles is the kindest man I have ever known".
…………………………………..
It's all so sad. :sad:

Zizu 27-06-2022 02:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jet (Post 11181769)
Sorry this is quite long....:hee:

It isn’t all as cut and dried as that. We have Diana’s account of the marriage (which is the one which she told to Andrew Morton) and which the writer of ‘The Crown’ (an anti - monarchist) used for the series. That is the version most people believe as the ‘true story’.

Then we have other author’s books and their biographical accounts of Diana, and of Charles, which all pretty much tally and tell the other side of the story. How Charles was heavily pressured into the marriage by Diana’s grandmother and his own grandmother (The Queen Mother), who were great friends and by Philip, who told him to ‘get on with it’.
That, ridiculous as it sounds nowadays, the future King had to marry a girl ‘without a past’ (a virgin really) and as he was 30 years old, there were understandably no suitable girls around that fulfilled that criteria near to his own age.

Diana was madly in love with him and, on her own admission, was determined to have him. Charles was flattered and found her ‘jolly and attractive and ‘fun’ and was sure he would ‘fall in love with her’. It wasn’t to be, because they had absolutely nothing in common. In a way, Charles was as much a victim as Diana was.

Charles said (as do many other accounts) that he was faithful to Diana for a number of years before he resumed his affair with Camiila. That they had tried to make the marriage work until it was obvious it was irretrievably broken down. Diana places his affair with Camilla resuming some time after the birth of Harry.

Diana, in her sad search for true love, had many affairs from then onwards. Unfortunately, some of those men were married (her affair with Will Carling very publically ended his marriage to Julia) and Oliver Hoare’s marriage almost went the same way.

I adored Diana, she had many qualities I admired; I was on her side all the way until I looked into it all beyond her own feelings and perspective and I could see it was all just a rather tragic story of 2 human beings going through a marriage and divorce that millions of people have gone through themselves, but without the spotlight being shone on their every move.

It isn’t widely reported, but In the year before Diana died, she and Charles had put the past behind them, they became friendly, and not just for the boys sake;

Tina Brown, Diana Biographer:
At the end of Diana's life, she and Charles were on the best terms they'd been for a very long time. Charles got into the habit of dropping in on her at Kensington Palace and they would have tea and a sort of rueful exchange. They even had some laughs together.
It was definitely calming down, the boys were older. They talked about their philanthropies. And she had accepted Camilla [Parker Bowles]. One thing she had finally done was really understand that Camilla was the love of his life, and there was just nothing she could do about it.
But she said to me at that lunch that she would go back to Charles in a heartbeat if he wanted her."

Diana told her friend Julia Samuels "Charles is the kindest man I have ever known".
…………………………………..
It's all so sad. :sad:

Some interesting ideas in there..

That said the salient points may be false memories / lies ... to make himself look better .. can we really rely on the words of a guy who has been talking to plants since he was a teenager and who happily accepted a suitcases with 3 million in cash from a high ranking official from Qatar ..

I think he shares some of his brother Randy Andy’s traits .. both liked the ‘ladies’ and I wouldn’t believe a word either one utters

#

Prince Charles was said to have been given a total of €3m (£2.6m) during meetings with Sheikh Hamad bin Jassim bin Jaber al-Thani, the former prime minister of Qatar.

Prince Charles was said to have been given a total of €3m (£2.6m) during meetings with Sheikh Hamad bin Jassim bin Jaber al-Thani, the former prime minister of Qatar.

GoldHeart 27-06-2022 02:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesheriff443 (Post 11181716)
When she said there was three in the marriage, she must have been talking about you!, what with you knowing all of what their marriage was about.

I was a small child when Diana did that famous interview, mr smarty pants.

3 people in the marriage meaning her , Charles & Camilla Obviously. As usual Charles can do no wrong in some people's mind . We all know he used Diana ..so let's not make excuses or sugar coat it. She was only young when she met him.

thesheriff443 27-06-2022 03:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 11181772)
I was a small child when Diana did that famous interview, mr smarty pants.

3 people in the marriage meaning her , Charles & Camilla Obviously. As usual Charles can do no wrong in some people's mind . We all know he used Diana ..so let's not make excuses or sugar coat it. She was only young when she met him.

So you were still a child when Diana did that interview but still claim to know that Diana was used.
Charles dated one of Diana’s older sisters before dating her, but that didn’t put her off him.
Diana was beautiful but she was not without fault
Charle’s is no different to thousands of other people who start a relationship get married have kids it goes wrong and they go back to their ex’s.

Charle’s like harry and William has had therapy to come to terms with what happened.

GoldHeart 27-06-2022 05:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesheriff443 (Post 11181781)
So you were still a child when Diana did that interview but still claim to know that Diana was used.
Charles dated one of Diana’s older sisters before dating her, but that didn’t put her off him.
Diana was beautiful but she was not without fault
Charle’s is no different to thousands of other people who start a relationship get married have kids it goes wrong and they go back to their ex’s.

Charle’s like harry and William has had therapy to come to terms with what happened.

So because I was a child when Diana did the Bashir trap interview, I have no knowledge of what happened?. I guess you must have been a fly on the wall in Charles & Diana's life then ..ooh silly me :hee: .

Keep defending Charles, it's a lovely colour on you . The excuses made for him are both laughable & ridiculous.

bitontheslide 27-06-2022 05:46 AM

Diana was no saint. I'm sorry, but it's not a typical reaction to think .... oh my husbands unfaithful to me, i better go out and shag anything on 2 legs and thats exactly what Diana did. She also put way to much responsibility on young William's shoulders