ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   TV Chat (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Celeb Masterchef 2022 Line up Wednesday 10th August 20:00 BBC1 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=381634)

Nicky91 11-07-2022 07:28 AM

Celeb Masterchef 2022 Line up Wednesday 10th August 20:00 BBC1

Richard Blackwood - actor, presenter

Melanie Blatt - All Saints singer

Jimmy Bullard - former footballer

Paul Chuckle - comedy legend

Nancy Dell'Olio - lawyer, media personality

Chris Eubank - former professional boxer

Kirsty Gallagher - presenter, former model

Danny Jones - McFly member

Katya Jones - Strictly Come Dancing professional dancer

Lesley Joseph - actress, broadcaster

Kae Kurd - stand up comedian

Gareth Malone - choirmaster, broadcaster

MoJo - reality star

Cliff Parisi - actor

Adam Pearson - actor, presenter, campaigner

Clarke Peters - actor, director

Kitty Scott-Claus - drag performer, rupaul drag race uk star

Lisa Snowdon - tv, radio presenter, former model

Ryan Thomas - former actor

Faye Winter - Love Island star

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m001b10q

Nicky91 11-07-2022 01:10 PM

looking forward to Katya, Paul, Melanie, Nancy, Lesley the most

but a really good line up, even got themselves a little ''greg wise'' alike casting in Clarke

arista 11-07-2022 01:23 PM

When does it start Nicky?

Nicky91 11-07-2022 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arista (Post 11188666)
When does it start Nicky?

not revealed yet

https://www.bbc.co.uk/mediacentre/20...terchef-lineup

arista 11-07-2022 01:28 PM

OK
please post the time
when you get it

Nancy - Uptight Bitch
should be fun

Alf 11-07-2022 02:05 PM

You'll watch any old sh!te won't yer?

Watching me in the kitchen making an egg on toast would be far more entertaining than this crap. I bet they don't sing and dance to Elvis when they're cooking like me.

arista 11-07-2022 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alf (Post 11188676)

Watching me in the kitchen making an egg on toast would be far more entertaining than this crap. I bet they don't sing and dance to Elvis when they're cooking like me.

Come On

Chris Eubank

Will be a Laugh

Mystic Mock 11-07-2022 07:32 PM

Quote:

Jimmy Bullard will be memorable.:joker:

Nicky91 12-07-2022 07:24 AM

Quote:

not even for Paul Chuckle? :shrug:

parmnion 12-07-2022 08:19 AM

Tometoes

Vanessa 12-07-2022 09:23 AM

Love MasterChef. Can't wait for this!

Nicky91 02-08-2022 08:25 AM

cannot wait for next wednesday :dance:

LeatherTrumpet 02-08-2022 08:36 AM

what a cast of total hasbeens

awful

Nicky91 02-08-2022 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 11197196)
what a cast of total hasbeens

awful

nonsense

its a great line up

heat1

Quote:

Danny Jones of McFly, reality TV star Faye Winter, comedian Kae Kurd, media personality Nancy Dell’Olio and comedian Paul Chuckle compete in the first heat.

Spoiler:

Their first challenge is called Under the Cloche. In front of each celebrity is a cloche, underneath which is an ingredient. Each celebrity has a different ingredient and must create one dish showcasing that ingredient to demonstrate to the judges their potential. With nerves running high and just over an hour to create their dishes from scratch, the celebrities must think on their feet to impress the judges.

Next, it’s the Street Food Challenge. The celebrities are presented with a street food dish that is popular in Korea. They must taste it and try to identify the ingredients. Then, following not a recipe but their instincts, they must cook this classic national dish for themselves. Will their attempts impress, or will they fall short of the mark?

Then, in the final test of culinary creativity, the contestants are asked to prepare their Dinner Party Dish - something they would cook to impress if someone was coming round to eat. With only one hour to play with, the celebrities work furiously in a last attempt to prove themselves to the judges. At the end of this test, one of them will be going home.

Nancy will be a good laugh for sure, and who doesn't love Paul Chuckle

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/images/ic/640x360/p0cql7gx.jpg

Nicky91 11-08-2022 06:19 AM

was a great first episode

obvious elimination ofc
Spoiler:

Nancy

i find Paul so so adorable :love: and respect as he's not that bad in the kitchen :douf: his salmon wellington looked quite good

Danny :joker: his impersonation of Gregg :laugh2: but wow overall best one of the night

Faye has got quite some skills, indeed like John said too, respect from me as well for having bravery to go making ice cream in basically first round

am excited for tonight, i fully expect
Spoiler:

Danny to go through, but someone like Paul or Faye could also end up surprising, and Kae isn't bad either so it'll be a tough one

Vanessa 11-08-2022 07:36 AM

Need to catch up on this.

GoldHeart 11-08-2022 08:04 AM

I want Paul to win

Nicky91 11-08-2022 08:46 AM

am obviously also looking forward to whenever Katya will be on, i really wanna see what she's like outside of strictly, and am curious to what she'll be as a chef, and what style of food she is into (am somehow expecting something fancy from her family background considering her wealthy dad etc)

Mystic Mock 11-08-2022 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 11200621)
I want Paul to win

So far I agree.

GoldHeart 11-08-2022 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic Mock (Post 11200824)
So far I agree.

Greg & John are favouring Danny & Faye by looks of it , I won't be surprised if one of them wins :notimpressed: .

Faye was the weakest and should have been eliminated.

Nicky91 16-08-2022 01:55 PM

tonight second week of heats

Quote:

The second week of heats features TV presenter and musician Gareth Malone, former world boxing champion Chris Eubank, actor Cliff Parisi, musician Mel Blatt and reality star MoJo.

Spoiler:

The first challenge they face is called Under the Cloche. In front of each celebrity is a cloche, underneath which is an ingredient. Each celebrity has a different ingredient and must create one dish showcasing that ingredient to demonstrate to the judges they have potential.

Next up is the Street Food Challenge. The celebrities are presented with a street food dish that is popular throughout Canada, which they must taste and then try to identify the ingredients that are in it. Then, following not a recipe but their instincts, they have to cook this classic national dish for themselves. Will their attempts impress, or will they fall short of the mark?

In the final test of culinary creativity, the contestants are asked to prepare their Dinner Party Dish - something they would cook to impress if someone was coming round to eat. They work furiously in a last attempt to prove themselves to the judges, because at the end of this test, one of them will be going home.

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/images/ic/640x360/p0csr4qn.jpg

Nicky91 17-08-2022 07:32 AM

haven't watched last night episode yet, due to the football so i've recorded it

Nicky91 21-08-2022 01:43 PM

watched it now

loved Chris he came across very nice

Cliff :love: :love: :love:

Mel omg wow, there we have frontrunner no.1 i guess

Gareth quite a decent chef as well

Mystic Mock 27-08-2022 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 11200956)
Greg & John are favouring Danny & Faye by looks of it , I won't be surprised if one of them wins :notimpressed: .

Faye was the weakest and should have been eliminated.

I was annoyed to see Paul leave too.

Tbh I was expecting to dislike Faye the most from that heat, but Danny's laugh may actually haunt my nightmares.:joker:

He is a good cook though tbf to him.

I'm liking Jimmy & Cliff the most out of who's gone through so far.

Nicky91 28-08-2022 01:24 PM

alright Lesley :lovedup: she's an excellent chef and great to see her enjoying herself too :love:

Jimmy :o ''this could've been made by a chef'' best compliment what you can get for his starter

last heats this week then, come on Katya, Adam, Miss Kitty