ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Big Brother 2023 - ITV2 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=741)
-   -   Do you think they will reveal eviction percentages (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=382451)

anthonyaza 13-09-2022 09:51 PM

Do you think they will reveal eviction percentages

I think it would be interesting if they did tbh, it was so annoying that c5 never revealed any of the percentages for 7 years which speculated that it was rigged somehow. if itv does release them. it'd show where the public stood with certain housemates

Mystic Mock 13-09-2022 11:30 PM

I personally think it wouldn't be a bad idea as it engages the die hard fans even more towards the Show.

Pro Sniper 14-09-2022 12:17 AM

It's irrelevant. All they want is to control a narrative set by public opinion. They'll check who is being hyped the most on SM and then ram them down viewers throats. The winner will be able to be called within a week. As BORING and PREDICTABLE as always. I'll give it 2 seasons before the trash gets canceled again(hopefully for good next time)

The really sad thing is the show has the golden chance of completely rebranding itself by removing the stupid hand the public holds and moving towards the format of the US version(where it's the players who KO each other) The only reason the US version is also utter trash is because production meddle and rig until any sense of fairness is burnt to a cinder.

With completely clean slate, the UK would have the chance to run the game properly, without pathetic production interference, removing blind bastard comps, having clear transparency throughout veto chip draws etc.. ultimately having the game played and actually won with the integrity it deserves.

BigAsher 14-09-2022 04:03 PM

I would like to see that happen at the end of the series. Would be interesting to see how it would affect the votes

thom_bombadil 14-09-2022 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pro Sniper (Post 11210970)
It's irrelevant. All they want is to control a narrative set by public opinion. They'll check who is being hyped the most on SM and then ram them down viewers throats. The winner will be able to be called within a week. As BORING and PREDICTABLE as always. I'll give it 2 seasons before the trash gets canceled again(hopefully for good next time)

The really sad thing is the show has the golden chance of completely rebranding itself by removing the stupid hand the public holds and moving towards the format of the US version(where it's the players who KO each other) The only reason the US version is also utter trash is because production meddle and rig until any sense of fairness is burnt to a cinder.

With completely clean slate, the UK would have the chance to run the game properly, without pathetic production interference, removing blind bastard comps, having clear transparency throughout veto chip draws etc.. ultimately having the game played and actually won with the integrity it deserves.

You know this is a forum for fans of this show, right? Not the Daily Mail comment section…

thom_bombadil 14-09-2022 07:25 PM

Quote:

You know this is a forum for fans of this show, right? Not the Daily Mail comment section…

LeatherTrumpet 15-09-2022 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thom_bombadil (Post 11211167)

and you know its a forum of opinion and not insults

yes?

Pro Sniper 15-09-2022 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thom_bombadil (Post 11211167)

Firstly, I wouldn't wipe my ass with the Daily Mail. Secondly, as LT more or less states, MY personal opinion of the show(in this forum or any other) has just as much right to be heard as yours. Bitch to the mods and maybe they'll silence me by agreeing to impose the congenial state you're obviously after.

Mystic Mock 15-09-2022 01:18 AM

Quote:

Unfortunately every Reality Show will rig the end outcome, it's the biggest flaw of the genre imo.

thom_bombadil 15-09-2022 02:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 11211199)
and you know its a forum of opinion and not insults

yes?

Where do you see an insult? 😂

thom_bombadil 15-09-2022 02:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pro Sniper (Post 11211201)
Firstly, I wouldn't wipe my ass with the Daily Mail. Secondly, as LT more or less states, MY personal opinion of the show(in this forum or any other) has just as much right to be heard as yours. Bitch to the mods and maybe they'll silence me by agreeing to impose the congenial state you're obviously after.

Of course you can air your opinion, I didn’t say you couldn’t. Just not sure you’re in the right place 😂

anthonyaza 15-09-2022 04:12 PM

I'd rather ITV reveals the eviction percentages when the season is over, as that would make more sense

Pro Sniper 15-09-2022 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thom_bombadil (Post 11211209)
Of course you can air your opinion, I didn’t say you couldn’t. Just not sure you’re in the right place 😂

Given the site's handle, it's hard to imagine any "better" place.

GoldHeart 15-09-2022 07:26 PM

I think they should , I've always wanted that with all these vote in shows .