ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   The female of the species is more deadlier than the male? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=382457)

Kate! 14-09-2022 04:15 PM

The female of the species is more deadlier than the male?

Or so the song says.....

But do you agree?

Most serial killers are male. Yet in the animal kingdom the female spiders kill the males and eat them?

Please debate.

Cherie 14-09-2022 04:32 PM

I am definately a killer

you do see more widows than widowers so that is saying something :laugh:

Redway 14-09-2022 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 11211137)
I am definately a killer

you do see more widows than widowers so that is saying something :laugh:

Probably that you see more men drinking themselves cirrhosis-pending-silly 7 nights a week and jumping-off balconies in the name of daredevil stunting. The male sex as a whole (I say this as a bloke) lacks that stable self-preservative energy that females have by-default. I know we like to counter biological misandry with assertions that women are just-as dangerous but while women can be just-as viciously-deadly as men there’s a reason why most serial killers and violent criminals are men.

bitontheslide 14-09-2022 05:33 PM

women are lethal :laugh:

Redway 14-09-2022 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 11211157)
women are lethal :laugh:

Mhm, because most murderers, rapists and overall-criminals are women, right?

Let’s allow the humorous bunny-boiler-sprung reserve-misandry. It only washes if you cheat and only a small minority of women are vindictive about it.

Redway 14-09-2022 10:23 PM

Like I said people of either sex can be heinously-immoral and destructive but as far as humans go the data/statistics tell/s a story. The male sex is far-more lethal than the female overall.

I’ve gotta-be honest, I don’t like how occasional bunny-boiler revenge-antics are used to dissolve violent, impulsive men of responsibility and accountability for their own actions. Women can be just-as evil but more-often-than-not men (especially from an ethnic-background which has always privileged them) who do bad things blame women for it because they weren’t always picking their laundry off the floor or happy that they cheated so-many times.

LeatherTrumpet 14-09-2022 10:48 PM

I am left scarred and broken from 2 encounters with that species

definitely the deadliest

:skull:

Redway 15-09-2022 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 11211190)
I am left scarred and broken from 2 encounters with that species

definitely the deadliest

:skull:

Tell that to the women who can’t even trust their dads anymore after being sexually-harassed by so-many men.

I mean, come on. The actual facts are so undeniably-obvious.

Mystic Mock 15-09-2022 01:21 AM

Both can be deadly in different ways imo.

I mean just look at anyone that plays for Aston Villa?:hehe:

Mystic Mock 15-09-2022 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redway (Post 11211185)
Mhm, because most murderers, rapists and overall-criminals are women, right?

Let’s allow the humorous bunny-boiler-sprung reserve-misandry. It only washes if you cheat and only a small minority of women are vindictive about it.

Out of interest has there ever been a rape case where the woman is the criminal? Excluding Paedophilia as I'm thinking about rape cases between adults.

Redway 18-09-2022 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic Mock (Post 11211205)
Out of interest has there ever been a rape case where the woman is the criminal? Excluding Paedophilia as I'm thinking about rape cases between adults.

There’s been a few (somehow; I’ve always-wondered how it’s possible) but it really-is pretty rare.

bitontheslide 18-09-2022 09:10 AM

In the general categories of rape/abuse/mutilation there have been quite a few cases where women have attacked men, but nothing like the other way round. We are talking many levels of magnitude more

Zizu 18-09-2022 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kate! (Post 11211134)
Or so the song says.....

But do you agree?

Most serial killers are male. Yet in the animal kingdom the female spiders kill the males and eat them?

Please debate.

Female praying mantises are famous for attacking and cannibalising their mates during or after a sexual encounter, but evidence is emerging that some males attack too, and that winning a fight is crucial for successful mating. Sexual cannibalism is common amongst praying mantises.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...d4e2933442.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

parmnion 18-09-2022 04:17 PM

If I was a female I would be laying in my towns main street naked, with my legs akimbo.

Mystic Mock 18-09-2022 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redway (Post 11211997)
There’s been a few (somehow; I’ve always-wondered how it’s possible) but it really-is pretty rare.

I gathered that it must be rare because I can't really think of any famous cases.

I'm gonna guess that the method female rapists use is spike the victim's drink?

Redway 18-09-2022 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 11212091)
If I was a female I would be laying in my towns main street naked, with my legs akimbo.

Erm?

Redway 18-09-2022 07:53 PM

I literally don’t have a clue what you’re on-about half the time, parmnion. I really don’t.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic Mock (Post 11212121)
I gathered that it must be rare because I can't really think of any famous cases.

I'm gonna guess that the method female rapists use is spike the victim's drink?

I suppose, like, but it’s probably just so-dare that method doesn’t bear thinking about except on a case-by-case basis when it actually does happen.

LeatherTrumpet 18-09-2022 08:20 PM

if females were stronger than males and had the same testosterone levels

the female rape numbers would mirror what we have now for males

Redway 18-09-2022 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 11212148)

Rape isn’t something to try and wring a comparison out-of (that’s actually quite sick) but 1.) females are stronger than males as far as lower-body strength. Not many blokes could push another living-being out of their pelvis/es and 2.) it’s probably that very-reason alone (the fact that only women are physiologically-capable of fully-creating another life) that makes women more-likely to have a certain world-preservative empathy that makes them far less-likely to have any want to rape or murder and I’m sure that would be the case even if women had dicks (in-which case they wouldn’t-really be any-more biologically-feminine than intersex.).

Also: ‘if women had the same testosterone levels as men’ is shooting your argument in the foot directly because you’re indirectly-admitting that a masculine hormone (testosterone) makes ‘rape’ more-likely the-more it’s present in anyone’s body without something-else to counteract it. You’re basically saying that women would have to become men in order for ‘female’ rape-levels to come anywhere-near those-of males.

Redway 18-09-2022 08:37 PM

Yeah, this whole discussion’s really toxic. Rape is not a competition, LT. I really, really hope you know that.

LeatherTrumpet 18-09-2022 08:55 PM

what i Know is you did not remotely understand my point

but go off, fo sho

Redway 18-09-2022 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 11212155)
what i Know is you did not remotely understand my point

but go off, fo sho

I understood. I just disagreed because it was a load of self-contradictory rubbish.

Jordan. 18-09-2022 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 11212091)

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 11212148)

:facepalm:

Redway 18-09-2022 09:23 PM

Is there an ultra-shrewd translator who can interpret what parm.’s trying to tell us with all that akimbo waffle?

LeatherTrumpet 18-09-2022 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jordan. (Post 11212160)
:facepalm:

aahw you have got upset in another thread

took it a bit personally?

https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/51039611.jpg