ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Strictly Come Dancing (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=129)
-   -   Fleur East Appreciation Thread. Strictly 2022. (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=382560)

Kate! 25-09-2022 07:13 PM

Fleur East Appreciation Thread. Strictly 2022.

Join Fleurs tibb fanclub here.

Kate
LT
StrictlyJake
GoldHeart
Vanessa
Mystic Mock

LeatherTrumpet 25-09-2022 07:26 PM

add me

Strictly Jake 25-09-2022 07:30 PM

Yeah add me. Really like her and I felt she was underscored

However as Oti said on masked dancer Fleur was a dancer before a singer so of course she will be good

GoldHeart 25-09-2022 11:25 PM

Me :wavey: ,I've always liked Fleur :).

Kate! 12-10-2022 11:30 AM

Get behind our girl this week so she's not bottom two.

Vanessa 12-10-2022 12:05 PM

Looking forward to her AT. It's my favourite dance.
Hope they have traditional music.

Kate! 17-10-2022 04:32 AM

Our girl slayed this week. Ohh la la.

Vanessa 17-10-2022 08:24 AM

Omg that was brilliant. I loved it!

GoldHeart 17-10-2022 03:36 PM

I'm looking forward to her jive :cheer2:

Nicky91 23-10-2022 08:25 AM

Spoiler:

sad for her hitting dance off for second time now, seems to not connect well with the public i think, but luckily up against a troll act Tony so was never in any danger of leaving

her waterloo jive was good fun, cool costumes by Vicky as well

Kate! 23-10-2022 10:54 AM

Stop posting that Tony is a troll. In fact stop posting on my wall and sending me pms. I'm sick of you.

GoldHeart 23-10-2022 11:26 AM

Loved her jive :clap1: . People keep talking about Vito's wig lol . But anyway energetic routine that made me smile.

Vanessa 23-10-2022 12:11 PM

I really like her. She's so likable and a good dancer.
This year there are so many great dancers, any of them could reach the final.
I really enjoyed that jive. And lol Vito's wig :joker:

Nicky91 23-10-2022 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kate! (Post 11221279)
Stop posting that Tony is a troll. In fact stop posting on my wall and sending me pms. I'm sick of you.

i didn't actually mean that, also did you ever like me Kate? well

and btw i like Fleur too

only ones who bore me are Will and Ellie T, and to some extent Tyler i find kinda forgettable

Kate! 23-10-2022 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicky91 (Post 11221314)
i didn't actually mean that, also did you ever like me Kate? well

and btw i like Fleur too

only ones who bore me are Will and Ellie T, and to some extent Tyler i find kinda forgettable

Well if you don't mean something why do you say it? And yes I have liked you Nicky but I've had enough. You never change.

Nicky91 23-10-2022 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kate! (Post 11221337)
Well if you don't mean something why do you say it? And yes I have liked you Nicky but I've had enough. You never change.

to start some drama :laugh:

i've never called Tony a troll in real life though, i don't particularly care about forums anymore

i rather watch try-hard's like Tony than those like Fleur whom you beforehand know will be good (it is a positive for Fleur) but am liking Tony's journey more, from week 1 so nervous to loosening up more and more

Nicky91 24-10-2022 08:31 AM

seems Fleur has been gaining some fans then, otherwise she would've hitted the dance off again, although Molly being below her might've been her luck

think next week though judges might mark Molly very high again, since they see her as the strongest female contestant of the year

Nicky91 06-11-2022 08:58 AM

okay, here we go

i like Fleur, i don't think she deserves that treatment from the public (idk why she is disliked so much) i liked the concept of her salsa, much better fortune teller concept than Lesley Joseph & Anton's tango in comparison

her waltz this week, well yeah back to basics beautiful waltz content, no faffing about as Len would say

Fleur is on par with Molly for me tbh, but i personally adore watching Tony, and he truly is getting better and better in terms of trying his best with the dance content

Hamza is a delight to watch, Jowita is a superb replacement for Oti, her choreo skills are really fab, and she pulls this out of a complete novice, i mean WHAT?

Vito's first year here, reminds me of Gio's first year, also having to learn a lot, strictly is completely different to Bailando con le stelle, but i think he does a good job so far with Fleur

i liked Fleur already on x factor too, and i listen to her bop Sax quite a lot

her sister looks so much like her too omg :love:

GoldHeart 06-11-2022 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicky91 (Post 11225776)
okay, here we go

i like Fleur, i don't think she deserves that treatment from the public (idk why she is disliked so much) i liked the concept of her salsa, much better fortune teller concept than Lesley Joseph & Anton's tango in comparison

her waltz this week, well yeah back to basics beautiful waltz content, no faffing about as Len would say

Fleur is on par with Molly for me tbh, but i personally adore watching Tony, and he truly is getting better and better in terms of trying his best with the dance content

Hamza is a delight to watch, Jowita is a superb replacement for Oti, her choreo skills are really fab, and she pulls this out of a complete novice, i mean WHAT?

Vito's first year here, reminds me of Gio's first year, also having to learn a lot, strictly is completely different to Bailando con le stelle, but i think he does a good job so far with Fleur

i liked Fleur already on x factor too, and i listen to her bop Sax quite a lot

her sister looks so much like her too omg :love:

Fleur and her Sister are like twins ,both very beautiful with a lovely bubbly personality :) .

I really enjoyed Fleur's Waltz, it had such elegance and grace :clap1: .

Vanessa 06-11-2022 11:34 AM

Fleur was amazing last night. I love it when all my favourites do well!

Vanessa 13-11-2022 08:54 AM

Top of the leaderboard! Woooooooo :dance:

GoldHeart 13-11-2022 09:04 AM

:cheer2: Blackpool here she comes :cheer:.
Fleur brought carnival vibes!! ,Best dance of the night!!! .:clap1: Amazing,and I love how Vito shows her off like a work of art ,he doesn't make it about himself. Such a great partnership:love: .

Kate! 13-11-2022 12:13 PM

She could actually win. Omigosh. X

Vanessa 13-11-2022 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kate! (Post 11228212)
She could actually win. Omigosh. X

I would rather she won than Hamza. He does nothing for me.

Kate! 13-11-2022 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 11228218)
I would rather she won than Hamza. He does nothing for me.

He's over rated :idc: