ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Strictly Come Dancing (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=129)
-   -   Fleur's Samba (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=383116)

Nicky91 13-11-2022 08:58 AM

Fleur's Samba

11 from me, steaming HOT :love:

GoldHeart 13-11-2022 09:01 AM

Fleur is going to Blackpool :cheer2::dance:.
She was the best last night!! Loved it.

joeysteele 13-11-2022 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 11228179)
Fleur is going to Blackpool :cheer2::dance:.
She was the best last night!! Loved it.

She was really good last night.
I agree.
Well deserved to be recognised for that effort.

Vanessa 13-11-2022 12:54 PM

Amazing. All my favourites off to Blackpool :cheer2:

Kate! 13-11-2022 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicky91 (Post 11228180)
hopefully she'll fall flat on her face next week

smug woman what she is, with all her years of dance experience

Stop it Nicky. I'm sick to death of your nastiness. Fleur is in a different league to your precious Tony who is CRAP!! Thank God he's gone. It was getting beyond a joke.

Vanessa 13-11-2022 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kate! (Post 11228221)
Stop it Nicky. I'm sick to death of your nastiness. Fleur is in a different league to your precious Tony who is CRAP!! Thank God he's gone. It was getting beyond a joke.

She doesn't really have that much experience. Hamza, Helen and Molly have way more.

Nicky91 13-11-2022 02:03 PM

Quote:

and ur calling me nasty huh

while ur the one who is being ageist :shrug:

Kate! 13-11-2022 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicky91 (Post 11228233)
and ur calling me nasty huh

while ur the one who is being ageist :shrug:

How am I being ageist by saying he's crap. He is crap. Fact.

And don't send me pms telling me off either.

AnnieK 13-11-2022 03:38 PM

Tony in all honesty should have gone weeks ago, the Arsenal fans kept him in. He has been entertaining (ish) but to call Fleurs Samba a 2 is ludicrous Nicky :laugh: You can like someone withput having to hate on someone else you know

Kate! 13-11-2022 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicky91 (Post 11228241)
i don't tell you off?

he's quality entertainment, and it is a light entertainment show so ;)

i don't give a single **** about the quality of dancing anymore, i watch this show for my entertainment

You did. You sent me a pm.

Mystic Mock 13-11-2022 03:41 PM

Quote:

Tbf Tony isn't that bad for his age.

But I do agree with you that Fleur is the better dancer.

Mystic Mock 13-11-2022 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 11228222)
She doesn't really have that much experience. Hamza, Helen and Molly have way more.

Wait! Helen has more dance experience than Fleur.:shocked:

How is she not putting more personality into her dances then.:laugh:

Vanessa 13-11-2022 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic Mock (Post 11228248)
Wait! Helen has more dance experience than Fleur.:shocked:

How is she not putting more personality into her dances then.:laugh:

I think Helen is more reserved. Fleur is a ball of energy and that helps a lot.

Nicky91 13-11-2022 03:50 PM

Fleur's dancing might be good enough for world cups, euro cups of dance competitions, but for this show's standard, not my cup of tea, so a 2

it isn't entertainment, and i call her smug bc of her looking at the camera all the time, camera hogger :laugh:

Vanessa 13-11-2022 03:51 PM

Will is the last of the non dancers left. He's pure talent.

Mystic Mock 13-11-2022 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 11228253)
I think Helen is more reserved. Fleur is a ball of energy and that helps a lot.

That's probably true tbf.

Because we're so many weeks in and Helen is bizarrely going through despite being dull every performance.:laugh:

Kate! 13-11-2022 04:00 PM

You never learn do you Nicky? Fleur and Helen are not vile cheaters. That's disgusting.

GoldHeart 13-11-2022 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic Mock (Post 11228258)
That's probably true tbf.

Because we're so many weeks in and Helen is bizarrely going through despite being dull every performance.:laugh:

Ellie T is dull & basic yet still gets through :shrug:, I'm not a fan of hers .

Helen got nervous this week sadly, I actually liked the choreography but she was tense and slow. It was like she was worried or overthinking each move.

Nicky91 13-11-2022 04:07 PM

people like Tony Adams, Ann Widdecombe, John Sergeant, Jeremy Vine, Mark Benton have been exactly those what this show is all about

as for Tyler i don't judge him too harshly, for my thunder from down under's sake, i cannot resist that red devil Dianne :lovedup: especially when i'm also one of her fans of her vlogs

Ellie T was amazing last night though, perfect dance for her and she belongs in musical theatre :D absolutely agree with Shirley

GoldHeart 13-11-2022 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicky91 (Post 11228259)
in a ideal and normal strictly we should've been left with

Tony, Hamza, James, Will, Ellie S, Ellie T, Molly, Kaye

not with vile cheaters like Fleur, Helen whom got 20 or 30 years of dance training :idc:

those with dance experience should be no longer allowed to take part, screen them better production

What are you even talking about Nicky .

If you want strictly to have complete dance virgins with ZERO experience,then the competition would only be full of news readers & politicians .....and retired people like Tony who trigger old injuries.

Nicky91 13-11-2022 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 11228266)
What are you even talking about Nicky .

If you want strictly to have complete dance virgins with ZERO experience,then the competition would only be full of news readers & politicians .....and retired people like Tony who trigger old injuries.

no not just those people

great british sewing bee judge Patrick Grant would be one of my picks, and i'd pair him with Sweet Amy

countryfile's Adam Henson, first farmer, and his dad worked with come dancing legend Angela Rippon so would be lovely content here for VT's

Nicki Chapman i'd convince her to just say yes for the experience, to be in this sort of show again but on the opposite side of a judging table :D contrast to pop idol

Dr Chris or Xand bc of covid pandemic storyline, to have a real hero on board in this show

Sweet Emma Raducanu because she is the nation's girl next door next big sports superstar

Nicky91 13-11-2022 04:21 PM

there are no ringers whatsoever in the german version you know

:whistle:

especially in this years series, only some with disadvantages

Mystic Mock 14-11-2022 04:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicky91 (Post 11228259)
in a ideal and normal strictly we should've been left with

Tony, Hamza, James, Will, Ellie S, Ellie T, Molly, Kaye

not with vile cheaters like Fleur, Helen whom got 20 or 30 years of dance training :idc:

those with dance experience should be no longer allowed to take part, screen them better production

Kaye weren't very good come on.:laugh:

Mystic Mock 14-11-2022 04:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 11228263)
Ellie T is dull & basic yet still gets through :shrug:, I'm not a fan of hers .

Helen got nervous this week sadly, I actually liked the choreography but she was tense and slow. It was like she was worried or overthinking each move.

Ellie T imo puts more personality into her dances compared to Helen, but unfortunately just can't do the dancing component that well.

Ironically if they were one contestant they'd be a dark horse to watch.

Nicky91 14-11-2022 08:34 AM

Best Samba EVER EVER EVER EVER :worship: :worship: