ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Strictly Come Dancing (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=129)
-   -   Lets Dance Germany has its first ever Christmas Special this year! (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=383137)

Nicky91 15-11-2022 08:14 AM

Lets Dance Germany has its first ever Christmas Special this year!

https://www.rtl.de/cms/let-s-dance-d...n-5015419.html

https://ais-akamai.rtl.de/masters/19...al-getanzt.jpg

the couples competing for the first christmas glitterball are
Quote:

2020 Champions Lili Paul-Roncalli & Massimo Sinato

2021 Champions Rurik Gislason & Malika Dzumaev

2022 Champions Rene Casselly & Kathrin Menzinger

2022 Runners Up Janin Ullmann & Zsolt Sandor Cseke

2022 Third Place Mathias Mester & Renata Lusin

2022 Fan Favourites Bastian Bielendorfer & Ekaterina Leonova
once again hosted by Daniel Hartwich & Victoria Swarovski

and judges as usual Jorge Gonzalez, Motsi Mabuse, Joachim Llambi

--------------------
fabulous line up, 3 recent winners, looking forward to seeing my circus babe Lili again :flutter:

am also happy with Mathias & Renata, Basti & Ekat being there :love:

will deffo watch this myself, 2 dancing christmas specials for me then, what a treat for me

just thought fun to share in this dancing subforum

Nicky91 24-11-2022 09:38 AM

am 10000% more excited for this than i am for strictly right now

am also confident whoever wins by public votes will be a deserving winner as german public always votes correct for a combination of best dancer, and best entertainment

what an allstars line up from both pro's and celebs side

Nicky91 12-12-2022 02:48 PM

run time for this is 3 hours and 45 minutes (including ad breaks that is) so quite some guest performances too from most of the pro dancers

Jorge, Motsi and Llambi who will be scoring our top 6 allstars but i expect things to be taken lightly because of it being a xmas special

this was the last christmas special champion of theirs btw in 2013, former gymnast Magdalena Brzeska
https://ais-akamai.rtl.de/masters/19...alla-durch.jpg

back then it was between series 5 winner Magdalena Brzeska, series 2 winner Susan Sideropoulos, series 3 winner Sophia Thomalla, series 6 winner Manuel Cortez,

Nicky91 19-12-2022 09:18 AM

https://ais-akamai.rtl.de/masters/19...-der-stars.jpg

how it works

a combination of Jury Scores and Public Votes will decide this years christmas champions

Nicky91 19-12-2022 01:54 PM

am curious when the songs/dances list will be posted on their website

when is it usually put up, hmmmm wednesday or thursday :think:

Nicky91 22-12-2022 10:32 AM

Songs & Dances

Lili Paul-Roncalli & Massimo Sinato

Cha Cha Cha to Feliz Navidad by Jose Feliciano

Foxtrot to Santa Baby by Kylie Minogue

Mathias Mester & Renata Lusin

Charleston to In der Weihnachtsbäckerei“ by Rolf Zuckowski

Jive to Frosty The Snowman“ by Gene Autrey

Rene Casselly & Kathrin Menzinger

Quickstep to Santa Clause is Coming to Town by Frank Sinatra

Tango to Last Christmas by Wham

Janin Ullmann & Zsolt Sandor Cseke

Rumba to Merry Christmas Darling by The Carpenters

Charleston to Jingle Bells by James Lord Pierpont

Rurik Gislason & Malika Dzumaev

Jive to Incredible Christmas by Gary Barlow

Contemporary to All I Want for Christmas is You by Liam Payne

+ a very special guest performance from ''TeamSexRakette'' Bastian Bielendorfer & Ekaterina Leonova, but also music performances from former contestant Mike Singer and also star of The Kelly Family, Patricia Kelly

all for the title ''Christmas Dancing Star 2022'' and all of our competing couples raise up to 10.000 euros for charities with these christmassy performances

who decides who wins the title is a combined score of judges points and public votes

Nicky91 22-12-2022 10:37 AM

that is one great selection of dances and lovely songs (also great there is a german christmas song too, haven't heard of that one so am excited for that one)

also a slower version of that mariah classic!!!!!! :worship: very curious about that one

Nicky91 23-12-2022 01:25 PM

tonight :dance: :dance:

Nicky91 24-12-2022 08:16 AM

alright, my rankings first of all, each round and guest performances

round 1

1. Mathias Mester & Renata Lusin - Charleston: this was so much good fun, i'll miss these guys dancing together and having literally the time of their lives :love: also how easy for someone like him with dwarfism can lift her in the most awesome ways possible, still amazes me either, Llambi is so right, he is such a full of joy, positivity kind of person and that is wonderful to see, even in regular series he did not complain once

2. Janin Ullmann & Zsolt Sandor Cseke - Rumba: first dance i fully enjoyed from her, very great performance, great atmosphere especially with music from carpenters which on its own is already magical

3. Lili Paul-Roncalli & Massimo Sinato - Cha Cha Cha: so much difficult and variety of cha cha techniques, good fun performance too, Massimo truly gets the best out of his celeb partners but Lili is deffo his best work so far, and her legs, so flexible i give a 10 each time for that, something i myself can't do, i respect that

4. Rurik Gislason & Malika Dzumaev - Jive: very good, flawless Jive, great song either, never heard of that one before but yeah fun song, fun fact he danced with Malika before in the launch show group number and in the trio dance along with renata (to poker face, his foxtrot)

5. Rene Casselly & Kathrin Menzinger - Quickstep: have to rank someone 5th and they are all superb in their own ways, the cartwheel trick executed perfectly this time around, ending high up in the air, also spectacular, great quickstep, lots of basic content too, which is amazing to see now compared to in the regular series early weeks where he relied mainly on circus acrobatics but to also now focus on the dance content and perfect it

round 2

1. Rene Casselly & Kathrin Menzinger - Tango: O-M-G- this tango argentino is truly the GOAT, great instrumental version of last christmas too, and overjoyed i got to see that wacky ending lift/pose again too :lovedup:

2. Mathias Mester & Renata Lusin - Jive: this wasn't just a performance on this show, this was two people having genuinely loads of fun, omg Renata Granata you smoking hot bombshell, you done it again, such amazing chemistry, even her husband Valentin upstairs truly loves Mathias's personality :flutter:

3. Rurik Gislason & Malika Dzumaev - Contemporary: :bawling: made me cry how Rurik never celebrated christmas that much in his childhood, due to his very strict parents, back to the dancing, wondefully told story, beautiful lifts, and everything very smooth and slick as much as you'd want that in this specific dance, wow

4. Lili Paul-Roncalli & Massimo Sinato - Foxtrot: a shame her angel wings remained hanging there for everyone to see, but not her problem ofc, as for the dancing, very slick and smooth foxtrot basic content, lots of swing and sway in every lift they put in too, such slick and tight movements with her legs as well, amazing

5. Janin Ullmann & Zsolt Sandor Cseke - Charleston: phenomenal charleston, good fun, lovely performance

guest performances

1) Bastian Bielendorfer chose two people from the audience, an elderly couple Peter & Elisabeth, and they danced a jive to rocking around the christmas tree, was also fun to watch :love: audience dance even more extreme :laugh2:

2) Patricia Kelly, Mike Singer doing a version of Silent Night, Joy to the World, Ave Maria, with Motsi as ''Maria'' and the pro dancers with a group number

3) Bastian Bielendorfer as ''Grinch'' with Ekaterina Leonova with their tango to mission impossible Christmas, also enjoyable to see

results, the winners were
Spoiler:

Rurik Gislason & Malika Dzumaev, with most public votes combined with their perfect score of 60/60

Nicky91 24-12-2022 08:39 AM

and once again, quality is 100000% better than at strictly

:D

Nicky91 24-12-2022 08:48 AM

the charity Rurik won 10.000 euros for is SOS Kinderdorpfe, children's charity for poor children in africa

Nicky91 24-12-2022 02:33 PM

Rurik's contemporary

and this was the opening dance