ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=590)
-   -   Charlene is out (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=383177)

Kate! 18-11-2022 09:22 PM

Charlene is out

So Charlene White is the first celeb voted off. Wanted Boy George out.

Are you pleased or disappointed.

UserSince2005 18-11-2022 09:34 PM

Fat fugly hog of a pig. Hope she knows she’s hated now.

LeatherTrumpet 18-11-2022 09:36 PM

Pleased

Cherie 18-11-2022 09:40 PM

Good she had the easy part of the trial, moving a star from A to B .....and not sure I bought her explanation of not sleeping in the RV ...also in the speeches she said it would be weird to see the numbers reduce so she wasn’t expecting to leave ...Sue was also gobsmacked :laugh:

Kazanne 18-11-2022 09:45 PM

Pleased

UserSince2005 18-11-2022 09:50 PM

ITV raises these twat up and drops them from a height lol
Watching itv news now and the news reader struggles to string coherent sentences together. Joke tv station.

GoldHeart 18-11-2022 10:54 PM

Unfortunately she ruined her own chances.
I already knew Charlene would be OUT first ,but I was hoping she'd atleast smash the trial ...wow how wrong was I :facepalm: , I felt second hand embarrassment when she screamed "IACGMOOH" :facepalm: .

Also not sleeping in the RV was selfish . So yeah she didn't help herself .

jet 18-11-2022 11:46 PM

Delighted. I'd be even more delighted if it had been BG.

rusticgal 19-11-2022 12:04 AM

Delighted….:cheer2:

GoldHeart 19-11-2022 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 11230471)
Delighted….:cheer2:

I think she is aswell , both her and Chris don't seem prepared enough.

jet 19-11-2022 12:11 AM

She'll be fuming that the public booted her before Matt. :laugh:

arista 19-11-2022 02:51 AM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FhouoBLW...jpg&name=small

Great news

First out is a Disgrace

Vanessa 19-11-2022 04:03 AM

Very happy. She was too bossy and I didn't like the way she treated Matt.
Yes he's made mistakes, but none of the others are perfect either. The hypocrisy is astounding!

Mystic Mock 19-11-2022 05:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jet (Post 11230474)
She'll be fuming that the public booted her before Matt. :laugh:

She's not the only one.:fist::joker:

GoldHeart 19-11-2022 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic Mock (Post 11230501)
She's not the only one.:fist::joker:

Mock unfortunately he's got a big following, they don't realise he's laughing in their faces :joker:. It's basically like feeling sorry for a bull terrier .....and then getting bitten when it's too late .

But I honestly think Charlene is happy she's been booted out , you can tell jungle life wasn't for her . And she made some silly errors ,ie not sleeping in the RV and quitting the trial too early.

joeysteele 19-11-2022 02:54 PM

Good that's one down.

I'm not now watching but pleased to read she'd gone.

Really not bothered now.
I may watch the final bit if it hasn't got for my obvious anger and reasons creep Hancock and obnoxious Boy George through to the final bit.
Plus Sue Cleaver not there either because all I'd seen her do was sit, talk and eat.

3 of the worst possible people to be in this series for me.

Zizu 19-11-2022 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 11230592)
Good that's one down.

I'm not now watching but pleased to read she'd gone.

Really not bothered now.
I may watch the final bit if it hasn't got for my obvious anger and reasons creep Hancock and obnoxious Boy George through to the final bit.
Plus Sue Cleaver not there either because all I'd seen her do was sit, talk and eat.

3 of the worst possible people to be in this series for me.

The Corrie woman was in the bottom two so maybe she will go next ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

joeysteele 19-11-2022 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zizu (Post 11230598)
The Corrie woman was in the bottom two so maybe she will go next ..

Was she?
Good to hear.

Just the other 2 unsavouries to be seen for what they REALLY are then hopefully, for me anyhow.

rusticgal 19-11-2022 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 11230558)
Mock unfortunately he's got a big following, they don't realise he's laughing in their faces :joker:. It's basically like feeling sorry for a bull terrier .....and then getting bitten when it's too late .

But I honestly think Charlene is happy she's been booted out , you can tell jungle life wasn't for her . And she made some silly errors ,ie not sleeping in the RV and quitting the trial too early.

Matt Hancock is hardly a Bull Terrier...:laugh: He has been nothing but nice and polite..do you really think that if there was a mean side to him it wouldn't be aired???
You should focus more on those Jack Russells constantly snapping at his ankles trying to get a reaction....

Mystic Mock 19-11-2022 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 11230558)

I just don't understand why people are so forgiving towards his actions.

Him and Boy George being on this Show just Shows how desperate this Show is imo.

GoldHeart 19-11-2022 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic Mock (Post 11230626)
I just don't understand why people are so forgiving towards his actions.

Him and Boy George being on this Show just Shows how desperate this Show is imo.

Exactly
But that's reality TV for you.

Also why is it so bad to question Hancock, wasn't Lempick whatever his name questioned on MP expenses when he was in the jungle :shrug: .

The way I see it nobody is exempt from criticism,and if you're in politics where you affect people's lives ... especially in a bliddy pandemic ,then all the more reason .

However BG pulling Seann every minute to a corner to slate Hancock off is just tiresome, annoying and hypocritical. And did you see how awkward that was when Hancock approached them , i want to see less of those 3 , too much air time .

Zizu 19-11-2022 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 11230632)
Exactly
But that's reality TV for you.

Also why is it so bad to question Hancock, wasn't Lempick whatever his name questioned on MP expenses when he was in the jungle :shrug: .

The way I see it nobody is exempt from criticism,and if you're in politics where you affect people's lives ... especially in a bliddy pandemic ,then all the more reason .

However BG pulling Seann every minute to a corner to slate Hancock off is just tiresome, annoying and hypocritical. And did you see how awkward that was when Hancock approached them , i want to see less of those 3 , too much air time .

Who exactly is saying it’s that bad to question Hancock ?