ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=590)
-   -   Matt's redemption (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=383198)

Kate! 20-11-2022 10:17 PM

Matt's redemption

I like him.

Do you?

Poll on way....

Vanessa 20-11-2022 10:20 PM

I do. I think he's great!

Mystic Mock 20-11-2022 10:20 PM

For me he needs to do more than go on IAC to be redeemed.

AnnieK 20-11-2022 10:21 PM

Nah

thesheriff443 20-11-2022 10:26 PM

I’m not watching the show

LeatherTrumpet 20-11-2022 10:30 PM

yes

joeysteele 20-11-2022 10:38 PM

No way

I'm not now watching because Hancock and Boy George are still in it.
They're both just 2 deceitful creeps.

IF Hancock really warranted redemption.
He'd seek it from the families of his and Johnson's policy of rushing the elderly back to Care homes, thereby infecting the other residents and their lives lost which should have been avoidable.
He never has ONCE.
I lost my Aunt because of that policy and all I've seen and heard of him since does not warrant him having ANY forgiveness, ... YET anyhow.

Going on a TV show only plays further to his deceit and arrogance.
At this moment I thoroughly detest the man and his long list of deceit.

Mystic Mock 20-11-2022 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 11231169)
No way

He'd seek it from the families of his and Johnson's policy of rushing the elderly back to Care homes, thereby infecting the other residents and their lives lost which should have been avoidable.
He never has ONCE.
I lost my Aunt because of that policy and all I've seen and heard of him since does not warrant him having ANY forgiveness, ... YET anyhow.

This.

And I'm sorry about what happened to your Aunt.

joeysteele 20-11-2022 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic Mock (Post 11231171)
This.

And I'm sorry about what happened to your Aunt.

Sorry for the rant .

This is an ever open sore to me and the knock on effect on my Mum was painful to witness too.
She was heartbroken at the loss of her Sister.
She hasn't lived to see justice done but I'll use all I can to ensure he and Johnson may get their true comeuppance once the families can get their evidence given to this full independent public inquiry.

When it eventually gets round to actually seeing the aggrieved familes that is.

GoldHeart 20-11-2022 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 11231169)
No way

He never has ONCE.

Completely agree

I'm so annoyed both him & BG have beaten Scarlett in the second elimination :facepalm: .

rusticgal 20-11-2022 10:57 PM

Yes…I like the guy. He has been brilliant in the Jungle…and he just seems like a decent bloke.

I would really like to see him win. :cheer2:

thesheriff443 20-11-2022 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 11231173)
Sorry for the rant .

This is an ever open sore to me and the knock on effect on my Mum was painful to witness too.
She was heartbroken at the loss of her Sister.
She hasn't lived to see justice done but I'll use all I can to ensure he and Johnson may get their true comeuppance once the families can get their evidence given to this full independent public inquiry.

When it eventually gets round to actually seeing the aggrieved familes that is.

Hey joey I lost my mum to covid after she caught it in hospital, she caught it because staff were using the phones and pc’s and eating together in the canteen

There will never be any real justice, we can only hope they will learn from the mistakes that were made.

thesheriff443 20-11-2022 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 11231176)
Yes…I like the guy. He has been brilliant in the Jungle…and he just seems like a decent bloke.

I would really like to see him win. :cheer2:

I don’t think his wife would share your opinion

joeysteele 20-11-2022 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 11231174)
Completely agree

I'm so annoyed both him & BG have beaten Scarlett in the second elimination :facepalm: .

Just shows the clever deceit he can portray.
Plus some people don't care about others hurt and fall for his deceit.
Even when the Courts have ruled his and Johnson's policy UNLAWFUL.
He could yet end up accused of even more wrongdoing.

He's in there to get money and build up further his own ego, because even Sunak wouldn't even entertain him back in high politics..
Even blanking him when he won the leadership.

Scarlett out now is she.
Decent people out while 2 full of deceit creeps get voted to stay in.
Shameful.

rusticgal 20-11-2022 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesheriff443 (Post 11231177)
Hey joey I lost my mum to covid after she caught it in hospital, she caught it because staff were using the phones and pc’s and eating together in the canteen

There will never be any real justice, we can only hope they will learn from the mistakes that were made.

It was a tough time for many facing the Pandemic. I think everyone did their best..but mistakes were made. I find it hard to blame anyone. Nobody deliberately set out to endanger lives.

joeysteele 20-11-2022 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesheriff443 (Post 11231177)

I know sheriff.
I do hope for more from the public inquiry especially with the courts unlawful policy judgement.

Again I really am very sorry for your loss.

I lost 2 of my Aunt's to covid.
One on my Dad's side too.

My Mum's sister though got it when the government rushed elderly out of hospital without testing them for covid.
When Hancock was promising a full ring of protection around Care homes.
Which was blatant lying.
As there wasn't at all.

Take care sheriff .

thesheriff443 20-11-2022 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 11231183)
It was a tough time for many facing the Pandemic. I think everyone did their best..but mistakes were made. I find it hard to blame anyone. Nobody deliberately set out to endanger lives.

Like in many jobs there are good/ bad and utter waste of space’s unfortunately this is true for the nhs.

thesheriff443 20-11-2022 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 11231186)
I know sheriff.
I do hope for more from the public inquiry especially with the courts unlawful policy judgement.

Again I really am very sorry for your loss.

I lost 2 of my Aunt's to covid.
One on my Dad's side too.

My Mum's sister though got it when the government rushed elderly out of hospital without testing them for covid.
When Hancock was promising a full ring of protection around Care homes.
Which was blatant lying.
As there wasn't at all.

Take care sheriff .

You take care too joey

jet 20-11-2022 11:27 PM

Yes, I really like him. He’s been the best campmate by far….throws himself into every task, doesn’t bitch about anyone or complain, is supportive and upbeat.... and he takes the awful way some of them treat him on the chin with grace and dignity. Fair play to him! :)

Zizu 20-11-2022 11:29 PM

Still think he’s a bit devious …

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

jet 20-11-2022 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zizu (Post 11231199)
Still think he’s a bit devious …

I think he's a bit guarded, after all he doesn't know when the next arrow is going to be aimed at him. After all, he's been practically accused of mass murder. An horrific burden to carry.

rusticgal 21-11-2022 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesheriff443 (Post 11231179)

Probably not….

Zizu 21-11-2022 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jet (Post 11231203)
I think he's a bit guarded, after all he doesn't know when the next arrow is going to be aimed at him. After all, he's been practically accused of mass murder. An horrific burden to carry.

Fair point

UserSince2005 21-11-2022 12:21 AM

Sexy Matt for PM

Kazanne 21-11-2022 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesheriff443 (Post 11231179)

Probably not, but we do not know the circumstances of his private life, many people have affairs and for a reason, not saying it's right, but it happens, I can't dislike him for that.