ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   TV Chat (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   The Traitors, bbc1. 9pm. Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=383281)

Vanessa 29-11-2022 08:32 PM

The Traitors, bbc1. 9pm. Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.

This looks interesting.
Episode one starting now.

Vanessa 01-12-2022 08:05 PM

I missed last night episode. Catching up now.

Vanessa 01-12-2022 08:12 PM

Looks like they're on to Wilfred!

GoldHeart 04-12-2022 06:06 PM

I saw clips on Gogglebox, I might have to start watching it .

Vanessa 04-12-2022 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 11236736)
I saw clips on Gogglebox, I might have to start watching it .

Its so good, I'm addicted!
This is the kind of game I would love to play myself.

GoldHeart 05-12-2022 08:41 AM

Wilf is a complete mess with his emotions , Maddie is hilarious... she's not as silly as they think :joker:.

Aaron was so OTT with his panic attack :rolleyes: , I think Imran was unfairly ganged up on ....was he supposed to act like a blubbering wreck like Aaron to get sympathy.

I also felt sorry for Nicky aswell.

Vanessa 05-12-2022 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 11236956)
Wilf is a complete mess with his emotions , Maddie is hilarious... she's not as silly as they think :joker:.

Aaron was so OTT with his panic attack :rolleyes: , I think Imran was unfairly ganged up on ....was he supposed to act like a blubbering wreck like Aaron to get sympathy.

I also felt sorry for Nicky aswell.

Poor Aaron, I felt for him. I think he's just a sensitive guy.

GoldHeart 05-12-2022 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 11236976)
Poor Aaron, I felt for him. I think he's just a sensitive guy.

I know it must be intense & emotions are running high,but leaving the room crying in hysterics over a game :rolleyes: . If anything Nicky had it worse , and look how Imran just took it on the chin.

Vanessa 05-12-2022 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 11236983)
I know it must be intense & emotions are running high,but leaving the room crying in hysterics over a game :rolleyes: . If anything Nicky had it worse , and look how Imran just took it on the chin.

I think some people are just better under pressure.
I'm not one of them, I would have been in tears as well :laugh:

GoldHeart 05-12-2022 09:34 AM

Tbf I'm not sure how I'd react either , I'm so hooked as a viewer though . Looks like this next episode will be dramatic with Alex & Tom .I wish it was all released as a netflix show ,I would have binged the lot of it :laugh:.

Vanessa 05-12-2022 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 11236989)
Tbf I'm not sure how I'd react either , I'm so hooked as a viewer though . Looks like this next episode will be dramatic with Alex & Tom .I wish it was all released as a netflix show ,I would have binged the lot of it :laugh:.

I think they're on to Will.

Mystic Mock 06-12-2022 02:10 AM

I've only watched the first 2 episodes so far.

It's fun, and I personally appreciate a Show with good pacing and a cutthroat nature to itself, which for modern TV is a flipping miracle.

I do wish that the TOWIE scripted elements weren't there though, but overall I'll overlook it due to the other aspects being really well made.

GoldHeart 06-12-2022 02:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic Mock (Post 11237278)
I've only watched the first 2 episodes so far.

It's fun, and I personally appreciate a Show with good pacing and a cutthroat nature to itself, which for modern TV is a flipping miracle.

I do wish that the TOWIE scripted elements weren't there though, but overall I'll overlook it due to the other aspects being really well made.

ehhh?? :conf: ... where were those?? lol .

Mystic Mock 06-12-2022 02:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 11237279)
ehhh?? :conf: ... where were those?? lol .

I feel like things like the Matt contestant with his attempt at a Showmance, and claiming to be clueless on everything to be very fake imo.

And in general it does have the odd moment from people that are imo scripted.

Tbf though I will let it slide because at the least the competition side of the Show is fun, and Claudia is doing a really good job as Host.

GoldHeart 06-12-2022 03:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic Mock (Post 11237280)
I feel like things like the Matt contestant with his attempt at a Showmance, and claiming to be clueless on everything to be very fake imo.

And in general it does have the odd moment from people that are imo scripted.

Tbf though I will let it slide because at the least the competition side of the Show is fun, and Claudia is doing a really good job as Host.

Yeah i get what you're saying with Matt, tbh i was more cringing at the fact he's flirting with someone who already has a bf .

I guess most reality shows now are semi scripted to a degree, and some of them will be playing up to the camera's aswell .

Mystic Mock 06-12-2022 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 11237282)
Yeah i get what you're saying with Matt, tbh i was more cringing at the fact he's flirting with someone who already has a bf .

I guess most reality shows now are semi scripted to a degree, and some of them will be playing up to the camera's aswell .

I agree with you on both points.

Vanessa 06-12-2022 08:04 PM

:facepalm:They still think it's Aaron

Vanessa 06-12-2022 08:19 PM

They're all turning against each other :laugh:

Vanessa 06-12-2022 08:34 PM

Omg Tom is on to Anna!

Vanessa 06-12-2022 09:10 PM

Finally some of them are getting there!

Strictly Jake 06-12-2022 09:35 PM

Oh my. This show is so brilliant. Best thing for a long time

Vanessa 06-12-2022 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strictly Jake (Post 11237658)
Oh my. This show is so brilliant. Best thing for a long time

It's good, isn't it?
I thought Tom finally got it, then he chose the wrong person :laugh:
Some of them actually got it right!

GoldHeart 07-12-2022 01:27 AM

What happened to Faye!??:conf:, she's disappeared ?.

Oh scratch that , just seen her lol. The editing is weird.

GoldHeart 07-12-2022 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 11237592)
:facepalm:They still think it's Aaron

:joker: I still think Aaron shot himself on the foot by crying the other night at the voting . And Maddie has been onto Wilfred for a while, she's like Miss Marple.

GoldHeart 07-12-2022 02:31 AM

Tom is playing the game too hard now , he's likely got his girlfriend banished or himself murdered/dead :facepalm:. Which is ashame as if he calmed down a bit , i think he'd actually be an interesting game player.

But he's trying to be too clever to the point where i don't think it will pay off , but i liked his idea of keeping Alyssa a traitor to himself ... by getting her on his side .

I hate cliff-hangers ... show us Amanda's vote!! :fist: , i bet she's picked Alex .

That episode so was intense..... they're all getting emotional , and the amount of accusations thrown around wow LOL . If i was playing the game ... my brain would feel frazzled afterwards as it's such a mind twist .