ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Serious Debates & News (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Ch4HDnews reports some women are now Hookers due to cost of living (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=383307)

arista 01-12-2022 06:10 PM

Ch4HDnews reports some women are now Hookers due to cost of living

Due to Rising Bills
Rising Food Prices.

A Labour MP in the Studio

Oliver_W 01-12-2022 06:12 PM

S'what happens when sex work is pushed as legitimate or empowering work, rather than it being rightly shown as a byproduct of rape culture.

Cherie 01-12-2022 06:16 PM

It pays the bills

GoldHeart 01-12-2022 06:23 PM

It's literally one of the most dangerous , just shows how desperate people are becoming...tbh I wondered if sex work would rise .

And now they have a choice of onlyfans aswell , so the creepy stalker's out there will be happy.

LeatherTrumpet 01-12-2022 06:25 PM

sounds about as bogus as all nurses are using foodbanks BS

Mystic Mock 01-12-2022 08:22 PM

Wayne Rooney is getting very excited as we speak.

Oliver_W 01-12-2022 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 11235427)
sounds about as bogus as all nurses are using foodbanks BS

I dunno... a qualified nurse working full time who needs a foodbank must have made some very idiotic life choices, which happens. IIRC the example which multiple tabloids used to spin headlines a few years back was a trainee nurse, i.e. a University student.

But I can believe that young women who've fallen in bad times could be preyed on and manipulated into prostitution, especially the vulnerable, and/or those who have a foot in that murky world via OnlyFans or similar - if the Johns decide to get their spank-bank material for free, the camgirls have less income, and might take it several steps further.

bitontheslide 01-12-2022 08:49 PM

i think you will find that there is a pretty big leap from struggling to pay a bill to offering sexual services. Don't believe all you read/hear

Redway 01-12-2022 09:09 PM

I don’t blame them. If you want to be about the hooker/sugar-baby life during this cost-of-living crisis, go for it, just as safely as you can. I wouldn’t argue against that at a time like this.

LeatherTrumpet 01-12-2022 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redway (Post 11235538)
I don’t blame them. If you want to be about the hooker/sugar-baby life during this cost-of-living crisis, go for it, just as safely as you can. I wouldn’t argue against that at a time like this.

in the name of God

Redway 01-12-2022 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 11235421)
It pays the bills

And that’s all I can say.

GoldHeart 02-12-2022 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oliver_W (Post 11235520)
I dunno... a qualified nurse working full time who needs a foodbank must have made some very idiotic life choices, which happens. IIRC the example which multiple tabloids used to spin headlines a few years back was a trainee nurse, i.e. a University student.

But I can believe that young women who've fallen in bad times could be preyed on and manipulated into prostitution, especially the vulnerable, and/or those who have a foot in that murky world via OnlyFans or similar - if the Johns decide to get their spank-bank material for free, the camgirls have less income, and might take it several steps further.

What i always wondered .... aren't these people with only fans accounts, ever scared or worried that whoever buys their images /videos could literally do anything with the content ???!! .

There's some really disturbing horror stories i've heard, some are likely fabricated /fictional ... but still you never know, as the risks are clearly there.

Mystic Mock 02-12-2022 02:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 11235546)
in the name of God

You're telling me that you haven't got some spare cash ready LT?:hehe:

thesheriff443 02-12-2022 02:45 AM

This is nothing new, the sun news paper has been running stories like this for years
And if you remember back me and toy soldier had plenty to say on the subject

Paying for sex is like hiring a car, you can have something that’s rough and ready for 30 pound a day or a luxury model for a 1,000 pound a day.

Some models charging 10,000 a day

Oliver_W 02-12-2022 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 11235592)
What i always wondered .... aren't these people with only fans accounts, ever scared or worried that whoever buys their images /videos could literally do anything with the content ???!! .

There's some really disturbing horror stories i've heard, some are likely fabricated /fictional ... but still you never know, as the risks are clearly there.

I feel bad for those who want to go onto proper work, like I can't remember where I read about this but there was some gal who was OFing her way through law school ... how could a lawyer expext to be taken seriously if that got out?

Also, the google suggested articles which you get in a new tab thrown this up, a teacher who left her job because her OF was found https://www.manchestereveningnews.co...s-25656906.amp

parmnion 02-12-2022 04:56 PM

Wouldnt want a bj from those cold lipped wenches..:nono:

They should be paying me for warming them up.:smug: