ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Music (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=65)
-   -   Ren (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=385394)

The Slim Reaper 05-05-2023 04:27 PM

Ren

The most interesting voice in music at the moment, and is about to kill it in 2023.

The Slim Reaper 05-05-2023 04:30 PM

The Slim Reaper 05-05-2023 04:35 PM

Alf 05-05-2023 04:56 PM

Is that Stimpy's mate?

parmnion 05-05-2023 05:44 PM

Listened to one for 3 seconds and it sent my teeth off like a metal spoon on a metal pan does.

I will try again when I'm less sensitive.

The Slim Reaper 05-05-2023 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alf (Post 11287463)
Is that Stimpy's mate?

I reckon you might like him. Start with the tale of Jennie and screech and watch the whole thing - don't turn off a minute. It's like a play and he's the narrator

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 11287484)
Listened to one for 3 seconds and it sent my teeth off like a metal spoon on a metal pan does.

I will try again when I'm less sensitive.

chalk outlines is a nice soothing track about pain.

The Slim Reaper 05-05-2023 05:50 PM

parmnion 05-05-2023 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Slim Reaper (Post 11287488)
I reckon you might like him. Start with the tale of Jennie and screech and watch the whole thing - don't turn off a minute. It's like a play and he's the narrator

chalk outlines is a nice soothing track about pain.

Number 2 isnt, and that set things off.

You should put it in a spoiler.:fist: ha, it was Jenny and screech..maybe its the word screetch cause I shivered just typing it just now, in this edit. That I dont know why I did, cause there was no misspelled wlwnords.

The Slim Reaper 05-05-2023 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 11287495)
Number 2 isnt, and that set things off.

You should put it in a spoiler.:fist: ha, it was Jenny and screech..maybe its the word screetch cause I shivered just typing it just now, in this edit. That I dont know why I did, cause there was no misspelled wlwnords.

Whenever you're feeling better, definitely give that track a listen, as he's such a great storyteller, but yeah, definitely start with chalk outlines, then maybe monster flow, followed by Diazepam.

Hi ren (first track) is an absolute masterpiece, but definitely not for you in your current condition.

Swan 05-05-2023 08:19 PM

Yeah i like Ren

The Slim Reaper 17-08-2023 08:55 PM

New track he dropped today

LeatherTrumpet 17-08-2023 09:56 PM

"track" "dropped"

🐸

bitontheslide 18-08-2023 04:01 AM

i can see why he is popular. Music is such a personal thing, i don't discount any music just because it doesn't float my boat

bobnot 09-10-2023 09:52 PM

Renegades! Love to see Ren being appreciated.
For the last week Ren and his team have been setting a competition to win £1000 a day you have to work together to solve riddles. It has been great.

His new Album Sick Boi is released on 13th Oct https://www.renmakesmusic.co.uk/inte...nce/experience

Money Games 3 will also be released in two days first two are brilliant.

parmnion 09-10-2023 10:18 PM

Cherie likes him

bobnot 09-10-2023 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 11340648)
Cherie likes him

Cherie has good taste then :dance:
I really like him. He is wise beyond his years his battles with his health resonate and his talent to switch music styles and tell a story are amazing.

The Slim Reaper 09-10-2023 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobnot (Post 11340677)
I really like him. He is wise beyond his years his battles with his health resonate and his talent to switch music styles and tell a story are amazing.

Did you used to be on here? I'm sure I remember a bobnot, but either way, welcome comrade.

bobnot 09-10-2023 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Slim Reaper (Post 11340679)
Did you used to be on here? I'm sure I remember a bobnot, but either way, welcome comrade.

I did. Seems a long long time ago and i recognise quite a few names from here including yours.
Good to be here thanks :cheer2:

The Slim Reaper 12-10-2023 07:25 PM

This whole trilogy is available now with the 3rd track just dropping if anyone is interested. Or maybe not.

Honestly, one of the best 3 track series you'll ever listen to.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobnot (Post 11340591)

Ammi 13-10-2023 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Slim Reaper (Post 11343835)
This whole trilogy is available now with the 3rd track just dropping if anyone is interested. Or maybe not.

Honestly, one of the best 3 track series you'll ever listen to.

…wow…he’s such an experience, isn’t he…he races us through so many emotions so quickly…part 1 was quite terrifying, I thought…the tension and apprehension was so gripping…and together with part 3, they both almost made part 2 feel like a lighter part, which is crazy because it so wasn’t…but yeah, so real and such an emotional journey of what we’re coming to think of as a darker time of society…such a talent, thank you for posting…🩷

The Slim Reaper 13-10-2023 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ammi (Post 11344756)
…wow…he’s such an experience, isn’t he…he races us through so many emotions so quickly…part 1 was quite terrifying, I thought…the tension and apprehension was so gripping…and together with part 3, they both almost made part 2 feel like a lighter part, which is crazy because it so wasn’t…but yeah, so real and such an emotional journey of what we’re coming to think of as a darker time of society…such a talent, thank you for posting…🩷

Just completely different from anything else out there or around at the moment. Musically brilliant, has a great voice, bends genres, writes his own beats. Everything you could want from a proper musician. Honestly, just blown away by pretty much he's ever released. He's just at the peak of his powers right now, and has been pushing to work with netflix to create TV shows that will be sort of modern musicals/operas.

Glad you like him.

Ammi 13-10-2023 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Slim Reaper (Post 11344771)
Just completely different from anything else out there or around at the moment. Musically brilliant, has a great voice, bends genres, writes his own beats. Everything you could want from a proper musician. Honestly, just blown away by pretty much he's ever released. He's just at the peak of his powers right now, and has been pushing to work with netflix to create TV shows that will be sort of modern musicals/operas.

Glad you like him.

…he’d be so excellent at reworking some of the more classics in terms of stories…like Shakespeare, for instance…and making it very much work in society of today…?…yeah I meant to say, actually…his singing voice is excellent also, he’s a huge talent…

The Slim Reaper 13-10-2023 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ammi (Post 11344774)
…he’d be so excellent at reworking some of the more classics in terms of stories…like Shakespeare, for instance…and making it very much work in society of today…?…yeah I meant to say, actually…his singing voice is excellent also, he’s a huge talent…

And to top it off, he looks like a young Cillian Murphy. Talk about Leaving some for the rest of us :laugh:

Ammi 13-10-2023 07:55 PM

…I know that you’ll know it already…but this is another track I’ve been listening to today…

parmnion 13-10-2023 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobnot (Post 11340677)

I like the one where all his voices in his head come out to play. The things about 9 minutes long.

The lead singer justin Hawkins has a youtube channel wherebhebrayes new songs, thats where I found ren.