ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=590)
-   -   Are you happy with the final 3? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=385479)

Kate! 12-05-2023 08:10 PM

Are you happy with the final 3?

I think it was the right decision.

LeatherTrumpet 12-05-2023 08:21 PM

who are they?

Kate! 12-05-2023 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 11290511)
who are they?

Its now the final 2.

Jordan Banjo and Myleene Klass

LeatherTrumpet 12-05-2023 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kate! (Post 11290512)
Its now the final 2.

Jordan Banjo and Myleene Klass

both utterly gross

smudgie 12-05-2023 08:37 PM

Not a clue what Fatima was doing, unless she thought you had to count to 15 minutes.
Good top three and now top two.

Zizu 12-05-2023 09:38 PM

I don’t think we’ve ever seen the true Jordon so I don’t think he’s a just finalist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Alf 12-05-2023 09:46 PM

Either fixed or nobody is watching and the voting public is very small and stuck in the matrix.

I haven't watched, but I understand that a national Icon like Shaun Ryder was in there, and Toff, who is famous because she was the ultimate contestant in this game. And yet a racist like Banjo is in the final two. What a load of rubbish.

I go for Myleene, because she's at least a decent girl who actually has a bit of talent as a classical pianist.

Cherie 12-05-2023 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smudgie (Post 11290516)
Not a clue what Fatima was doing, unless she thought you had to count to 15 minutes.
Good top three and now top two.

Think she threw it so the other 2 would be in the final

Cherie 12-05-2023 09:53 PM

yes very happy

Cherie 12-05-2023 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alf (Post 11290546)
Either fixed or nobody is watching and the voting public is very small and stuck in the matrix.

I haven't watched, but I understand that a national Icon like Shaun Ryder was in there, and Toff, who is famous because she was the ultimate contestant in this game. And yet a racist like Banjo is in the final two. What a load of rubbish.

I go for Myleene, because she's at least a decent girl who actually has a bit of talent as a classical pianist.

If you watched it you would have seen that Shaun Ryder threw his task along with Gillian McKeith so they could both get out, he wasn't physically fit enough to be in there and just stood laughing with Gillian as the other two couples completed the tasks therefore they left...... Toff lost in a head to head trial....and Jordan Banjo is not a racist...I think this was a very fair competition with no favortism from the voting public and Myeleene was a deserving winner

Kate! 12-05-2023 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 11290552)
If you watched it you would have seen that Shaun Ryder threw his task along with Gillian McKeith so they could both get out, he wasn't physically fit enough to be in there and just stood laughing with Gillian as the other two couples completed the tasks therefore they left...... Toff lost in a head to head trial....and Jordan Banjo is not a racist...I think this was a very fair competition with no favortism from the voting public and Myeleene was a deserving winner

Great Post:pipe:

Alf 12-05-2023 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 11290552)

I'm not arguing with you because I need to keep you sweet, because you're a judge of me in the gamble game.