ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Big Brother 2023 - ITV2 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=741)
-   -   Scrap vote to evict (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=388891)

Benji122 11-11-2023 03:09 AM

Scrap vote to evict

This series has clearly shown vote to evict does not work ! I know they wanna keep it channel 4 days etc and maybe it worked then but clearly were left with the likes of Tom & jenkin in the final week, it just doesn’t work anymore and i feel it promotes a more hateful approach anyway so if bb wants to be more woke in any way then I reckon next year will be a vote to save.
Trish should not have left tonight, she would have topped a vote to save by miles and most likely jenkin and chanelle would have gone, she left purely because the season was too short and they had to so many doubles with a vote to evict which is terrible

Benji122 11-11-2023 03:09 AM

Yes it was a great result when Dylan and Paul left but i genuinely feel we would have had the exact same outcome with a vote to save that week

Mystic Mock 11-11-2023 03:12 AM

You'd be taking away the only unique aspect of BB left.

Rightly or wrongly, if Housemates are getting so many detractors that they're getting evicted then they were never going to win.

GoldHeart 11-11-2023 03:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Benji122 (Post 11382445)
Yes it was a great result when Dylan and Paul left but i genuinely feel we would have had the exact same outcome with a vote to save that week

I never use to like VTS , but i genuinely feel like a VTS would have saved Trish aswell. look at the fantastic amazing crowd reception she got. She has topped the best support for this series, i can't see anyone else getting cheers and winner chants that big apart from maybe Yinrun .

So yeah i wish they did a VTS especially with 5 people up aswell , Trish was always outnumbered as naturally the other hm's fans were voting tactically and also VTE Trish anyway.

Weirdly VTS doesn't work for IAC though, we've had so many SH1T outcomes with that . But i actually think with BB VTS would have deffo worked in Trish's favour . she's was massively popular.

Justice for Queen Trish !! :clap1: .

GoldHeart 11-11-2023 03:20 AM

Also Tom & Jenkin 100% would have been evicted in a VTS , they're both the most useless boring hm's this year :bored: .

Mystic Mock 11-11-2023 03:27 AM

I think the edit this week would just refuse to show Trish for the whole week, and maybe show a lot of Jenkin or Chanelle (whoever has the bigger fanbase between the two) and get Trish out that way instead.

It's how Ch5 used to do it during BB12 & BB13.

Benjamin 11-11-2023 03:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Benji122 (Post 11382445)

Not a chance. Noky would have defo gone that week.

Benjamin 11-11-2023 03:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 11382451)
Also Tom & Jenkin 100% would have been evicted in a VTS , they're both the most useless boring hm's this year :bored: .

Actually Tom wouldn’t have as he was never up for eviction.

And in tonight’s vote Jenkin would likely have still survived and we probably would have seen Noky and Chanelle go in a VTS.

Redrose 11-11-2023 04:36 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I said Trish's eviction would be a Sezer moment and she didn't let me down.

Attachment 5769

GoldHeart 11-11-2023 04:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Benjamin (Post 11382458)
Actually Tom wouldn’t have as he was never up for eviction.

And in tonight’s vote Jenkin would likely have still survived and we probably would have seen Noky and Chanelle go in a VTS.

Ben i'm talking about if Tom was actually up for eviction , i honestly think he WOULD have gone over Trish.

GoldHeart 11-11-2023 04:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redrose (Post 11382470)
I said Trish's eviction would be a Sezer moment and she didn't let me down.

Attachment 5769

I don't remember Trish ever locking anyone out the house and stealing their clothes, whilst laughing at their mental health . But ok carry on with your wild comparisons blue daisy .

Benjamin 11-11-2023 05:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 11382472)
Ben i'm talking about if Tom was actually up for eviction , i honestly think he WOULD have gone over Trish.

Of course he would have but then I think Chanelle would have stayed in the vote and Trish still would have gone as she has as many haters as lovers.

Babayaro. 11-11-2023 05:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic Mock (Post 11382448)
You'd be taking away the only unique aspect of BB left.

Rightly or wrongly, if Housemates are getting so many detractors that they're getting evicted then they were never going to win.

Absolutely

Ammi 11-11-2023 06:10 AM

…no, please don’t scrap vote to evict…here we are in the final week and we still have some huge contenders and possibilities in there for the winner…isn’t that something we’ve all hoped for also…?…and here we are in feeling that it’s going to be an exciting and uncertain week in terms of a winner…as opposed to that feeling that it’s more a going through the motions week, type thing…so many great evictions, I think the voting method of vote to evict has been perfect also…

bitontheslide 11-11-2023 06:49 AM

Chanelle was immune this time last week, and look what happened :laugh:

Ammi 11-11-2023 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 11382504)
Chanelle was immune this time last week, and look what happened :laugh:

..is it any wonder that we’ve screaming for BB to come back….only BB gives us this emotional ride…

ebandit 11-11-2023 08:42 AM

....................when your fave will not win..............blame the rules/insist on change

Mark L

Northern Monkey 11-11-2023 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ammi (Post 11382490)
…no, please don’t scrap vote to evict…here we are in the final week and we still have some huge contenders and possibilities in there for the winner…isn’t that something we’ve all hoped for also…?…and here we are in feeling that it’s going to be an exciting and uncertain week in terms of a winner…as opposed to that feeling that it’s more a going through the motions week, type thing…so many great evictions, I think the voting method of vote to evict has been perfect also…

Totally agree.

bitontheslide 11-11-2023 09:34 AM

funny how people always say scrap vote to evict when their favourite is up. Its the same every time :laugh:

Big names are always vulnerable in VTE, thats why i watch the show