ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Voice (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=598)
-   -   The Voice USA Season 24 Thread. (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=389490)

Mystic Mock 07-12-2023 04:01 AM

The Voice USA Season 24 Thread.

I don't know if anyone on here has watched the top 12? I won't spoil who the bottom four are, but I will give my personal ranking of each performance.

Top 12:
1. Nini Iris - Lovesong - A very passionate and different performance for The Voice, I really enjoyed it personally.

2. Bias - God's Gonna Cut You Down - I personally like the song choice, and I thought that Bias was one of the more lively performers on the night, and a good voice tbf.

3. Mara Justine - Lose Control - Like Nini, she was one of the standout performers for the female half of the competition in my view.

4. Huntley - With A Little Help From My Friends - A very good voice (and I love the one note that he hit in the performance) but the production gave him a lazy song choice imo, but still a good performance.

5. Jordan Rainer - Stranger In My House - I thought the performance was one of the more lively Country numbers on the night, I personally enjoyed it.

6. Ruby Leigh - You Lie - A natural talent imo, but the song choice was a bit flat for my personal taste, but I'm not going to deny that she can definitely sing.

7. Jacquie Roar - Wildflowers And Wild Horses - It was an okay number to open the Show with, but I didn't really love the performance.

8. Lila Forde - Closer To Fine - A decent voice, but I felt bored during the performance, which I have to factor into my rankings.

9. Mac Royals - I Can't Make You Love Me - Again good vocal, but possibly the dullest arrangement on the night. The decent vocal has spared him from being bottom of my rankings, because **** me that performance was dull.

10. Kara Tenae - Love - A decent voice, but tended to overdo the warbling for my personal taste, after the fifty millionth warble you start to get drove insane.:joker:

11. Tanner Massey - Thnks Fr Th Mmrs - I really like the song itself, but unfortunately I don't think that it suited Tanner very well. The biggest issue that I had with his performance was the backing track was so loud at points that I could barely hear him. Basically I like the idea of his performance, but overall a bad execution imo.

12. Azan - Ex-Factor - Unfortunately this performance had no particular standout feature about it for me, in my view definitely the worst performance of the night.

Overall I thought that the night had some decent performances on offer, and without Blake fans being heavily biased towards all of his acts, it feels like the Show will genuinely be a bit more open this season.

Which performances stood out to you guys?