ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Harry Potter - the death (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3922)

BusyBee 21-06-2003 09:30 PM

Harry Potter - the death

For anyone who wants to cheat and find out who dies before they get to that part of the book......

Go to Chapter 35 page 711 for the answer.

Mark 22-06-2003 12:28 AM

Busybee, can you U2U me who does please :hugesmile:

Im not a HP reader, but Ive seen the movies - if I bought the book, it would never get read!

Thanks!

- Mark

Janette 22-06-2003 12:32 AM

and me please

:thumbs:

liliacqueen 22-06-2003 12:44 AM

and me

sweetlittlesara 22-06-2003 02:17 PM

Being really nosy I read this and as soon as I read one word on the page I flipped back feeling guilty :bawling:

I'm really upset now, I know who has died :bawling:

Mark 23-06-2003 07:16 AM

I have just found this on a website

"There was a leek somewhere on the internet, and the whole book was put on there. Unfortunately, [person] is taken by Voldemort, and killed, in order to get to Harry."

I won't put the name, because I don't want to spoil the story for those who haven't read.

Im not sure if its true - but Im guessing it is by other things I have read... :bawling:

- Mark

Sticks 23-06-2003 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Mark
"There was a leek somewhere on the internet,
It must have been a Welsh person who put this vegetable up there.

Personaly I cook them with sliced carrots :laugh:

LEE 23-06-2003 07:50 AM

lol Sticks :laugh:

Stu xxx 08-07-2003 01:02 PM

Can i just say i am very impressed with you lot! No spoilers! I have now finished the book and i totally avioded this post and the Harry Potter one in case you all ruined it for me! if i had now known i could have read it x

The book is fantastic! xx

Boris 08-07-2003 10:18 PM

I bought it on 'day 1' and am saving it to read on holiday. It is taking great 'self control'

a - not to read it

and

b - not to find out who dies, now

I have to admit to being one of the kind that reads the last chapter of 'who dun it's' when I cannot wait to reach the end !

What a confession to make

:blush:

BusyBee 08-07-2003 10:24 PM

Oh Boris you really are a girl after my own heart.

My OH goes mad and says he doesnt know why I bother to read a book cos I just cant resist reading the last page/chapter.

Has no effect on me I still enjoy the book. I really excelled myself with Harry Potter. I spent ages flicking through the pages cos I just had to know who died. When I did, I quite happily started at page 1 and ready right through.

chilledbootz 15-07-2003 12:35 AM

Janette.........your new forum.......very impressive!!:elephant::dance::hello::elephant::dan ce::hello::thumbs: