ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB8 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   Gerry gerry branded spiteful (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39864)

TOXICHUNK 20-07-2007 09:02 AM

gerry branded spiteful

Gerry has been accused of being spiteful after becoming involved in an argument with Big Brother twins Sam and Amanda.

Trouble flared on Thursday afternoon after the pair kidnapped Gerry's beloved cuddly monkey Freddie.

Although it started out as a joke, events soon spiralled out of control when Gerry grabbed Amanda's hair extensions and held them to ransom - resulting in a scuffle in which Amanda was accidentally hurt.

"Gerry elbowed me like this," the 19-year-old complained to Carole, Charley and Tracey. "When he is angry he does hurt."

The incident escalated when Tracey told Gerry off for fighting too hard - and the 31-year-old took offence. "I was just accused of bring spiteful," he fumed in the bedroom afterwards.

"The twins said you were spiteful and so did I," said Charley. "You do hurt when you fight Gerry, that's all we said but I do as well. It's only a play fight so it doesn't matter."

However, Gerry said he found the remark "offensive" and said such accusations should not be allowed - and saved the rest of his wrath for Tracey, who had accused him of sounding like a "broken record".

"Tracey, I don't want to be accused of it. If you think I'm spiteful you should use your own little brain," he snapped."Amanda never said that word."

sarahtheangel 20-07-2007 09:32 AM

i dont think he meant it ,

easypeasy 20-07-2007 09:44 AM

the twins shouldnt mess with his **** and not expect him to get peed off. he should have knocked them to the floor.

sarahtheangel 20-07-2007 10:07 AM

:pat:tut tut easypeasy lol

Wasted 20-07-2007 10:33 AM

Gerry is spiteful in general, in whatever he does. He's a smug git who teases and taunts people for a reaction, and he probably is the most spiteful person there. Pulling a young woman's hair is just low, a new low for Gerry, just when I thought he couldn't get any more repulsive. I'm sure he elbowed her by an accident but why they hell was a grown man pulling a teenage girl's hair for in the first place?

They should've flushed the bloody teddy bear. Oops, now I'm being spiteful! :bigsmile:

xkatex 21-07-2007 10:31 AM

He was trying to cause an argument last night esp with Tracey and she was having non of it lol. I mean he's in his 30s and he was worried about a teddy, omg lol

Meerkat 21-07-2007 10:37 AM

He was in his right, tracey had no right to say amanda called him spiteful when she never.

CassetteFinger 21-07-2007 07:27 PM

He was in the right :xyxwave:

Jack 21-07-2007 07:32 PM

Gerry is pathetic. A 31 year old man pulling a young 19 year old girl's hair because she wouldn't give hime his toy monkey = sad. Get a life Gerry.

Wildcat! 21-07-2007 07:35 PM

His spiteful nature showed last night, as he still cant let go of NIcky, still bashing her after she is long gone!

Scarlett. 21-07-2007 07:37 PM

well they took something of his what did they expect?

Meerkat 21-07-2007 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Jackboi89
Gerry is pathetic. A 31 year old man pulling a young 19 year old girl's hair because she wouldn't give hime his toy monkey = sad. Get a life Gerry.
What did they expect gerry to do? Sod all and watch them make an ass of him....They should grow up and leave gerrys things alone.....They wouldn't like him taking the hair straightners would they!!!!:laugh::laugh3:

Jack 21-07-2007 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Meerkat
Quote:

What did they expect gerry to do? Sod all and watch them make an ass of him....They should grow up and leave gerrys things alone.....They wouldn't like him taking the hair straightners would they!!!!:laugh::laugh3:
The twins should grow up? They're only 19, Gerry's 31 and if I recall he was the one giggling like a school girl running around the house and garden with the girls' hair extensions in his hands.

Meerkat 21-07-2007 07:44 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

The twins should grow up? They're only 19, Gerry's 31 and if I recall he was the one giggling like a school girl running around the house and garden with the girls' hair extensions in his hands.
Was he...................good on gerry........see how they like it....:laugh2::laugh2:

Scarlett. 21-07-2007 07:45 PM

so what? does everyone expect everyone to be sat lazing around on their arses doing nothing? not having fun?

Jack 21-07-2007 07:52 PM

Quote:

Was he...................good on gerry........see how they like it....:laugh2::laugh2:
The sad thing was he wasn't doing it to get back at them - that's just how pathetic he really is. :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Billy 21-07-2007 07:55 PM

If Gerry isnt spiteful, why was he being so rude during nomination results, saying Nickys name before Big Brother said hes mean n nasty

Meerkat 21-07-2007 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by potentialsuperstar
If Gerry isnt spiteful, why was he being so rude during nomination results, saying Nickys name before Big Brother said hes mean n nasty
That wasn't being spiteful at all :rolleyes: anyway how right was he.

Meerkat 21-07-2007 08:02 PM

Quote:

Quote:

The sad thing was he wasn't doing it to get back at them - that's just how pathetic he really is. :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:
Gerry is pathetic for taking their hair extensions.....the twins for taking freddie...they are.....................?????

Jackie 21-07-2007 08:03 PM

i dont think gerry was spitefull

Meerkat 21-07-2007 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by jackie46
i dont think gerry was spitefull
Of course he isn't/was spiteful........
Tracey is stirring the shite.....:rolleyes:

Jack 21-07-2007 09:55 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Gerry is pathetic for taking their hair extensions.....the twins for taking freddie...they are.....................?????
The twins only took Freddie in retaliation to him taking their hair extenstions. Gerry's 31, he should grow up.

Scarlett. 21-07-2007 09:57 PM

It was all Tracy she lied about what the twins said