ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB8 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   Twins starting to be targets! (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40425)

Charleystar 25-07-2007 12:59 PM

Twins starting to be targets!

I just read that, and this is the 3rd time in a week I have hear similar discussions about the twins!

Carole is not sure if twins are genuine
Day 57, 13:28 BST

By Alex Fletcher

Carole expressed concerns to Ziggy this morning that the twins may not be totally genuine with their behaviour in the house.

The 53-year-old sexual health worker commented: "I'm not sure If they are genuine in the things they say or not."

Talking about her rows with Charley and Chanelle in the house, she argued: "The twins don't take any side, they are very clever actually. Whoever they think is winning they run up and stroke their egos."

Ziggy agreed, remarking: "They are very clever girls." Carole developed her argument, proposing: "Partly without even knowing, they are not naive by any means."

On a more positive note about Sam and Amanda, Ziggy claimed that he had recently seen the pair "coming out of their shell" more. Concurring, Carole speculated: "Another ten weeks in this house and we'd see very different girls."

Billy 25-07-2007 01:01 PM

Wonder if she'll get as much stick as Nicky did

Noel 25-07-2007 02:03 PM

I think the twins are genuine! Leave them alone, Carole!

bighead 25-07-2007 02:31 PM

leave the twins alone, they are great:spin::spin::wavey::wavey::joker:

Charleystar 25-07-2007 02:40 PM

My point is, its funny how when Liam, Ziggy, and Gerry do it, it goes completely under the radar, and when one of the girls do it, they are the biggest Bbitches in the world!

bananarama 25-07-2007 05:27 PM

Carole reminds me of a horror film many years ago called the "Blob". which engulfed everything it could tread on......Twins watch out this modern day blob is even more deadly.....

file243 25-07-2007 05:41 PM

The twins rock, I love them!!

LovelyL 25-07-2007 05:45 PM

People just cant understand that someone can be genuinely nice and not two faced.....

Captain.Remy 25-07-2007 06:14 PM

Carole is a weirdo, jealous of the twins because they are fit, nice and funny, not like her, this stupid cow ! The twins to win ! :bigsmile:

JeanP! 25-07-2007 06:16 PM

Carole idiot, go away ****in fat bitch

Captain.Remy 25-07-2007 06:19 PM

Quote:

Message original : Jp!
Carole idiot, go away ****** fat bitch
Can't agree more ! :thumbs::laugh2:

stacey 25-07-2007 07:24 PM

aww i feel sorry for the twins because they havent done anything to harm anybody in there yet people are talking about them and think that their not genuine

bananarama 25-07-2007 07:39 PM

Get Carole out ASAP. Chanelle or twins to win...

imagination 25-07-2007 07:42 PM

Carole is just telling the truth about them girls. The only difference between her and the others that do it, is she tells them to grow up all the time to their face

gracie24 25-07-2007 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by bighead
leave the twins alone, they are great:spin::spin::wavey::wavey::joker:
Yes they certainly are!! :cheer2:

bananarama 25-07-2007 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by imagination
Carole is just telling the truth about them girls. The only difference between her and the others that do it, is she tells them to grow up all the time to their face

Problem is Carole needs to grow up so as to recognise what a grown up behaves like...

JeanP! 25-07-2007 07:50 PM

When Tracey and Charley get evicted they're going to nominate the twins, ****in Ziggy, ****in CAROLEEEEEEE, ziggy will try to convince Chanelle to nominate the twins i hope she do not nominate them :nono::yuk::yuk::yuk::yuk::yuk::yuk::yuk::yuk::yuk ::yuk::yuk::yuk::yuk:

CharlotteSometimes 25-07-2007 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Charleystar
The 53-year-old sexual health worker commented: "I'm not sure If they are genuine in the things they say or not."
What a strange comment to make to the 'friend' she nominated.

the_chosen_one 25-07-2007 09:24 PM

I don't think sabotaging the reputation of the twins is going to get anyone anywhere. I think most of them have attempted it now, as you'd expect in a "dog eat dog" popularity competition, but no-one can go out on a limb and fall out with them. Until Sam or Amanda actually do something really bad, these snide comments about them will be nothing more than whispers in the wind.

CharlotteSometimes 25-07-2007 09:30 PM

I don't think anyone other than the twins could make me smile by listing trees: Christmas tree, apple tree, bark tree, tree with red leaves, tree with pink leaves ...

James 25-07-2007 10:14 PM

The twins still aren't contributing much to the show, in my opinion. They're not giving people anything to talk about apart from when Big Brother makes them do something.

I can't really imagine housemates could keep up a fake personality for so long though.

CharlotteSometimes 26-07-2007 12:55 AM

Yet the vast majority still like them. So they must be doing something right.

GlitterEyes 26-07-2007 12:59 AM

They are harmless and pleasent. I find them dull at times but would rather them win over some of the characters in there.