ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB8 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   Liam Liam calls Kara a c**k (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42665)

CassetteFinger 14-08-2007 02:32 PM

Liam calls Kara a c**k

From the Sun:

LUSTY Liam called Kara a c**k in the latest truths task – but then assured the shocked housemate he was joking.

When having to tell the newbie the thing about her personality that he hated the most last night, he said: “The fact that you’re a c**k."

But after collective gasps from the group, he changed it to: “Nah… The fact that you made us feel dead guilty when I nominated you.”

The twins told Liam that they hated it when he talked “about rumpy pumpy sexy time”.

And in his SECOND dig at his beloved twins in as many days, Brian told Samanda that they liked “pink too much – I HATE pink”.

Meanwhile a sexy starved Gerry seems to be having improper thoughts about Tracey, saying: “I love your perky bottom. OK, OK – your perky bottom is not as perky as your personality.”

Even though he said he was joking its ovious he really hates Kara.

spitfire 14-08-2007 02:35 PM

Not a bad judge of character is our Liam.:bigsmile:

Lauren 14-08-2007 02:39 PM

"a sexy starved Gerry" LOL sexy starved?

BigBrother_x* 14-08-2007 08:16 PM

haha she is though:laugh2:! nah hes definatly mesin there like its a bit obvious

Matt 14-08-2007 08:17 PM

Good. Kara is so boring.

natjake2504 14-08-2007 08:18 PM

good boy liam xxxxx

IhateLiam 14-08-2007 10:55 PM

bully. out this week hopefully.

cepb 14-08-2007 10:58 PM

I'm not going to go down the path of calling Liam a bully, but he is getting really bitchy lately. And I think Kara is the best housemate right now. Everyone (apart from Gerry and Samanda) are getting really big headed and over-confident. So I hope Liam gets evicted this Friday.

dupin 14-08-2007 10:58 PM

That's nasty. I mean, if he said it to Ziggy or Brian or even Carole it'd be understandable, but he's not friends with Kara and has said quite a few nasty things to her. What was her reaction to it? (Bonus points to the first person who jokes that she burst into tears :P)

sexy_leigh 14-08-2007 11:01 PM

liams true colours is slowly but surely coming out, GET LIAM OUT!!!

Wildcat! 14-08-2007 11:17 PM

The thing with Liam is he has the habit of making nasty comments, and hiding behind I am just joking. But he isnt. We all heard him say nasty things about her behind her back, those are his true feelings. he is just very cowardly. He is the most coward of all housemates.

Rory 15-08-2007 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by nowsthebturn
The thing with Liam is he has the habit of making nasty comments, and hiding behind I am just joking. But he isnt. We all heard him say nasty things about her behind her back, those are his true feelings. he is just very cowardly. He is the most coward of all housemates.
I agree 110%

Wasted 15-08-2007 12:13 AM

Kara is a young, intelligent, graceful woman and she's a bigger and better person than this chauvinistic coward who doesn't use his only braincell for anything worthwhile. Liam is a horrible person who enjoys making fun out of other people at their expense, maybe it's because he has such a boring life... which would explain why he's such a boring person. He can only dream of having as much personality as the trees he works with.

Kara has done nothing wrong to Liam, ever. What a prick.