ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB8 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   Brimanda have spent the night together! (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44902)

SairBabi92 02-09-2007 10:55 AM

Brimanda have spent the night together!

According to NOTW Brian and Amanda spent the night together on Friday. They both went into their own rooms and then they were later seen sneaking into each others. Brian went down for breakfast next morning with a smile beaming from ear to ear and insider told the NOTW.
During an interview with the newspaper Amanda told of how she would love to marry Brian and Sam expressed her approval. Amanda also said that they hadn't been on a date yet but he has asked her and she is looking forward to it and now that he has won the BB show she finds him 'double-dead gorge!'

XxShortyxX 02-09-2007 11:02 AM

Awwwwwwww, i knew she wasn't leading him on, and that she wanted to wait until they both got out of the house. They do make a cute couple.

KKBL 02-09-2007 11:04 AM

i hope they get married!!:laugh2:

Princess 02-09-2007 11:17 AM

I'm slowly turning into a Brian and Amanda fan after Friday :lovedup:

sexy_leigh 02-09-2007 11:18 AM

awww i hope they stay together forever and ever!

SairBabi92 02-09-2007 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Princess
I'm slowly turning into a Brian and Amanda fan after Friday :lovedup:
:thumbs: Good on you! :wink:

nicola001 02-09-2007 11:24 AM

all i can say is good luck to them, hope they get some nice private time in mc donnalds Lol. :( amanda is going to miss out on all them hotties waiting for her ! :sad: oh well its up to her but i think she deserves better

Fanboy_Luke 02-09-2007 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by SairBabi92now that he has won the BB show she finds him 'double-dead gorge!'
Shallow, Amanda? Never! :rolleyes:

tinkerbell 02-09-2007 11:55 AM

Oh nooooow shes interested i wonder why....hmmmm

XxShortyxX 02-09-2007 12:18 PM

I don't think she only wants to get with him because he won. She even said in the house she wants to leave things and wait untill they get out, as she was scared of what people might think. Amanda ent the type to just go out with someone because they have money, not all girls are shallow.

supernoodles! 02-09-2007 12:23 PM

I think she probs feels exact same way about him as she did in the hosue but she prob had more respect for herself and her family too jump into bed with him while she was in the house

InTheFade 02-09-2007 12:34 PM

LOL and I'm sure this has nothing to do with the fact that he won...

nicola001 02-09-2007 12:52 PM

i actualy do not believe they spent the night together ! i can see all of them running around into each others rooms! or all in the one room.

supernoodles! 02-09-2007 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by InTheFade
LOL and I'm sure this has nothing to do with the fact that he won...

I dont think Amanda`s like that,and if you mean shes only interested now he has his money then i dont think thats right becuase im sure the twins will mnage to make that amount between them also.

XxShortyxX 02-09-2007 01:04 PM

Twins knew Brian was fav to win anyway, as Kara told them. So Amanda isn't just going to get with him because he won, she wouldn't need to anyway, her and Sam will make millions.

DANii--X 02-09-2007 01:07 PM

Thats Right Essex people goin to maccy d's
lol thats us for yu

bananarama 02-09-2007 01:15 PM

It's a newspaper story guys. Insiders and all that junk. Take it with a huge pinch of salt.

Amanda told the press she wants to marry him and they havent even dated in the real world. Ha ha ha ha. If you believe that you believe anything.

nicola001 02-09-2007 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by bananarama
It's a newspaper story guys. Insiders and all that junk. Take it with a huge pinch of salt.

Amanda told the press she wants to marry him and they havent even dated in the real world. Ha ha ha ha. If you believe that you believe anything.
i agree, they didnt say anything about it on BBLB, amanda just said they talked normally.

Bells 03-09-2007 09:07 AM

They're both really sweet. Even if things don't work out in a relationship, I can see the two being mature and will probably remain friends! I hope so.

Joneseye 04-09-2007 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by SairBabi92
According to NOTW Brian and Amanda spent the night together on Friday. They both went into their own rooms and then they were later seen sneaking into each others. Brian went down for breakfast next morning with a smile beaming from ear to ear and insider told the NOTW.
During an interview with the newspaper Amanda told of how she would love to marry Brian and Sam expressed her approval. Amanda also said that they hadn't been on a date yet but he has asked her and she is looking forward to it and now that he has won the BB show she finds him 'double-dead gorge!'
if you belive that ull belive anything...to start i doubt they had any sleep or even alone at all friday night. i hope they could get together they so sweet but threads like these are cringeeeeeee and if they would read them be horrified and proberbly back off from each other ....just let them make theire own way and stop speculating because that could finish them off before they start

SHAUNi-OX 04-09-2007 11:34 AM

yes^^

bananarama 04-09-2007 12:04 PM

According to todays Star. Brian and the twins were put in different hotels. BB has kept them apart.

However the Star says Brian sneaked ot of his hotel and went to where the twins were staying and had a couple of hours chatting...Don't forget the twins will be sharing the same room. Later the threesome wer interupted when other housemates came to visit them and have a little celebration drink includin Chanelle and shauny.......

I think you can take the claims they have spent the night together with the biggest pinch of salt you can get in a tip.

Comments from both Brian and Amanda still suggest that Brian does not want to lose her friendship and will have to see if Amanda want's anything to happens between them.....

nicola001 04-09-2007 01:52 PM

Quote:

According to todays Star. Brian and the twins were put in different hotels. BB has kept them apart.

However the Star says Brian sneaked ot of his hotel and went to where the twins were staying and had a couple of hours chatting...Don't forget the twins will be sharing the same room. Later the threesome wer interupted when other housemates came to visit them and have a little celebration drink includin Chanelle and shauny.......

I think you can take the claims they have spent the night together with the biggest pinch of salt you can get in a tip.

Comments from both Brian and Amanda still suggest that Brian does not want to lose her friendship and will have to see if Amanda want's anything to happens between them.....
yeah i saw that as if they are able to hear what amanda and brian say to each other in private! God. it drives me mad they just make up quotes or take something they said in the house and add it in here and there. :mad:

Romantic Old Bird 06-09-2007 05:58 PM

Yes, absolutely. I remember the NOTW coming up with other similar stories about other BB couples.

Good luck to them, whatever they choose to do.

bananarama 06-09-2007 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by nicola001
Quote:

yeah i saw that as if they are able to hear what amanda and brian say to each other in private! God. it drives me mad they just make up quotes or take something they said in the house and add it in here and there. :mad:

Don't get too angry about it. Both Brian and Amanda would have known the exploitative nature of the press when they agreed to sell thir stories. All they have to do is turn a blind eye and enjoy the money.....

As for a genuine relationship between the two I suspect Amanda is genuine but Brian is one big player. A pre entry to the house interview shown in the last week of BBLB showed Brian to be the fake that many people have observed....Amanda is well out of her depth. I hope they are both busy enough so Amanda does not have time to be seduced by Brians BB type holiday romancing skills....

Run amanda run as fast as your little legs will take you.....