ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   TiBB Does The Apprentice (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   TiBBcast: The Lounge (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45363)

Matt 08-09-2007 05:32 PM

TiBBcast: The Lounge

http://tibbradio.bbspy.co.uk/images/loungematthew.jpg

Welcome to the TiBBcast, TiBB's brand new podcast consisting of three shows: The Music Show, The Lounge, and Current Affairs. Feel free to get involved with the show by replying to the threads!

GET INVOLVED WITH THE SHOW!
Remember, you can request songs, give us your shoutouts and suggest ideas for the show as much as you like! There's no limits and we'll get as many in our show as possible!

The Lounge: Join Matthew for a brand new entertainment show, including opinions, hot topics and a great mix of modern music. This week's hot topic is TiBB does The Apprentice, leave your opinions on the game in this thread to get them read out on air! Also, want to give your friend a message over the airwaves? Leave your shoutouts in the thread and tune in to listen to them being read out!

Discuss 'The Lounge' in this thread!

Matt08 08-09-2007 06:06 PM

We've decided to expand the show and include 4 hot topic's this week, they are TiBB does the Apprentice, Big Brother 8, Hell's Kitchen and Dumped! Get posting now with your opinions on these four shows!

Billy 08-09-2007 06:10 PM

Dumped Rocks. Sasha was so funny
Amy and Nicky were the best BB8 housemates
Adele rockls Hells Kitchen

Sam 08-09-2007 06:16 PM

I'd like to say a big shoutout to all The TiBB Apprentice contestants, who are all doing so well! Good luck to you all.

Also, I'd like to say Hello, to my sister show host Remy. Hey Remy!

Kevin 08-09-2007 06:18 PM

Dumped was amazing, should have been on air longer though!!
BB8... What to say? Brian won!
Hells Kitchen... Well it's been interesting so far. Adele ftw!

Stu 08-09-2007 06:30 PM

I was none too big a fan of dumped myself. I have a special segment reserved for it on my show , as a matter of fact...

Mrluvaluva 08-09-2007 06:34 PM

The Lounge? :rolleyes: "calls Linda"

Stu 08-09-2007 06:34 PM

Yes , it is a room for entertaining guests, reading, watching TV or other activities. The word Lounge is from the Latin, it was brought over later on by the French.

Linda did not exactly coin the term.

Nicola 08-09-2007 06:38 PM

Adele or Brian to win Hell's Kitchen!

Stu 08-09-2007 07:02 PM

Matthew , I would like you to make a statement on air to support Russel Brands campaign against the Chinese occupation of Tibet.

That starement is...

''Get OUT of tibet!!!''

Sam 08-09-2007 08:23 PM

Looking forward to this. :bigsmile:

whovidan 08-09-2007 08:50 PM

I don't watch the Apprentice unfortunately, but there is quite a hype over this series!

CallieBoo 08-09-2007 09:19 PM

I've never watched the apprentice, but this online version is a lot of fun. :bigsmile:

Vine6 08-09-2007 09:20 PM

i watched the american apprentice but i hate the one over here

its cool that people are doing it themselves tho

CallieBoo 08-09-2007 09:25 PM

I haven't even watched the american one. They do things so differently over there though. Look at their version of BB. It's awful (in my opinion).

Vine6 08-09-2007 09:26 PM

meh , rubbish , i would have agreed with you before but now bb over here in the uk is terrible lol

:)tom:) 08-09-2007 09:32 PM

bb uk is so much better than us i watched 1 and couldnt bear to watch more

CallieBoo 08-09-2007 09:34 PM

Vine, I would agree that BB has gone downhill in recent years. It's not a patch on how it used to be. :thumbs:

But, I still say that BB US is awful. :laugh:

Vine6 08-09-2007 09:36 PM

its a different concept over their too though , theirs no tabloid fever surrounding bb in the usa

Billy 08-09-2007 09:37 PM

I really cannot wait to hear this

Vine6 08-09-2007 09:39 PM

when can we hear it?

CallieBoo 08-09-2007 09:40 PM

The first time I seen an eviction on BB US I found it to be very subdued. I think that really done it for me. They don't go wild for it the way we do. Yet, it still seems to have plenty of viewers. I suppose it's probably because it's going out to a wider range (in terms of miles) and it's not exactly easy for everyone to travel to "eviction night" when it's thousands of miles away.

Redmond 08-09-2007 09:40 PM

I'd be careful with music mate, as most music is copyrighted and not allowed to be played on podcasts without permission. I've made podcasts in the past and usually the best way to go if you want to include music is check out Pod-Safe music, there's plenty of websites with podsafe music available. Also bands on Myspace etc that will let you play music with no copyright issues. :-)

CallieBoo 08-09-2007 09:41 PM

Oh. That's a good point. I wouldn't have thought of that either. Because there is only going to be a handful of people listening.

Vine6 08-09-2007 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by BigBrothersLittlePod
I'd be careful with music mate, as most music is copyrighted and not allowed to be played on podcasts without permission. I've made podcasts in the past and usually the best way to go if you want to include music is check out Pod-Safe music, there's plenty of websites with podsafe music available. Also bands on Myspace etc that will let you play music with no copyright issues. :-)
can record companys be likely to focus in on a big brother website? what happens if they do?