ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB2 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Where do people get the idea BB2 was the most watched? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46298)

cujo-man 25-09-2007 11:17 PM

Where do people get the idea BB2 was the most watched?

Because it wasn't but alot of people seem to think it is. The ratings actually go like this-

BB3
BB5
BB7
BB1
BB2
BB4
BB6
BB8

I'm confused about where people get this from?:conf:

Captain.Remy 26-09-2007 05:09 AM

I don't know where you've read it, we all know BB3 and BB5 were the most watched series.

Romantic Old Bird 29-09-2007 10:27 AM

I didn't think it was the most watched series.
This site took off around about the end of BB2. A lot of us 'old-timers' on here loved BB2 and just wanted somewhere to keep talking about it.

I still think it was the perfect mix of people going into it more for experience than publicity and fame. (Although I do believe Narinder, Brian and Bubble were doing just that)

I know life and BB has moved on, but it will be forever special in my memory.

Matt 02-10-2007 02:06 PM

I've never had this idea...

cc100 05-10-2007 04:45 PM

Who cares?

cujo-man 05-10-2007 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by cc100
Who cares?
Me.

Sam! 05-10-2007 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by cc100
Who cares?
I was thinking that too. Allwell

rachb 06-10-2007 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Romantic Old Bird
This site took off around about the end of BB2. A lot of us 'old-timers' on here loved BB2 and just wanted somewhere to keep talking about it.

I still think it was the perfect mix of people going into it more for experience than publicity and fame. (Although I do believe Narinder, Brian and Bubble were doing just that)

Yep I second that ROB:thumbs:
I think that BB2 was definately the one responsible for getting lots of people interested in BB.Also that is why so many watched BB3 because they'd seen what went before it and it had by then grabbed public interest.
I think without it there would have been no BB3 and so on.
Not wanting to doubt your ranking cujo-man but where did you get that list from.I personally can't remember the viewing figures but I do remember at the time of BB2 them reporting that BB2 had almost doubled the viewing figure of BB1.CH4's share price went through the roof at the same time aswell as after the news or something like that it became the most watched tv show on CH4:conf:

Red Moon 28-10-2007 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Romantic Old Bird

I think we all have a special Big Brother series. For me it has to be Big Brother 5 when I first joined the site. It was amazing to be on here with so many wonderful people.

I wish now I had seen more of Big Brother 2. The rawness of the original format without the mistakes of Big Brother 1 must have been awesome.

StuartBB2 31-10-2007 11:01 AM

Personally given that C4 want you to believe that each series that follows is the most popular and the current state of how these figures are obtained they are about as reliable as the lottery numbers.....

but BB2 was the best .. lol

Mrluvaluva 31-10-2007 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by rachb
I do remember at the time of BB2 them reporting that BB2 had almost doubled the viewing figure of BB1.CH4's share price went through the roof at the same time aswell as after the news or something like that it became the most watched tv show on CH4:conf:

And then Jade ruined it all for CH4 by doing CBB5! :tongue: