ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Serious Debates & News (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   6 Months On - Will Madeline Be Found (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48342)

KKBL 04-11-2007 12:16 PM

6 Months On - Will Madeline Be Found

Yesterday there was headlines in the papers like "where closing in om secret Morocco hideaway""I know where Madeline is""Maddie's alive in North Morocco hideaway"do you think she will be found soon(dead or alive).

Matt 04-11-2007 12:18 PM

http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/foru....php?tid=71833

Madeline McCann discussion thread

Scarlett. 04-11-2007 12:18 PM

No, too much time has passed, she will either be somewhere unknown, or (hopefully not) dead

MarkWaldorf 04-11-2007 12:22 PM

No, unfortunately.

supernoodles! 04-11-2007 12:23 PM

nope but i think shes dead and i think the parents know what happened to her

Ruth*Star 04-11-2007 12:24 PM

I don't see anyone finding her, either shes (I really hope not) Dead or somewhere where only the kidnapper knows.
It's just been too long.

Dizzy 04-11-2007 12:28 PM

Sadly, no.
It's been far too long.
Sadly I think the worst may have happened... =[

Arneldo 04-11-2007 12:28 PM

You never know. We cant predict the future.

supernoodles! 04-11-2007 12:29 PM

i know we cant but we can always predict,i hope im wrong but i still think the parents know and were involved in her death

Spike 04-11-2007 01:19 PM

No, the parents killed her but I hope I am wrong and she is alive.

XxShortyxX 04-11-2007 01:34 PM

IMO, I think she is dead, I don't want her to be, but none has seen her for months, if she is still alive, then who ever has her must be really good at hiding her.

Billy 04-11-2007 01:39 PM

Definitely

Jackie 04-11-2007 04:35 PM

Let's hope so,that would be great news.

001steven 20-11-2007 10:08 AM

No sadly....i think the parents had something to do with it they just done seem that upset the only time i see them cry is when they put in the frame and there freinds stories dont match and seem as though this was all planned apparentlly Madeline was very hyper

supernoodles! 25-11-2007 12:46 PM

Kate and Gerry McCann have made no plans for Christmas despite claims they are buying presents for their missing daughter.

The pair have told Sky News Online that Christmas will just be another day without Madeleine, and their focus is on finding the vanished girl.

Reports in a national newspaper claimed the family would leave presents for her under the Christmas tree in the hope she would be home in time to unwrap them.

But their spokesman Clarence Mitchell dismissed the claims as "emotional guff".
He said: "We haven't finalised plans for Christmas. We will speak about Christmas when the time is right.

"Christmas will just be another day for Kate and Gerry. Let's get Madeleine home first - and then we can talk about Christmas.

Cuddle cat: Madeleine's favourite toy"At the moment Kate and Gerry live from day to day, and one day isn't different from any other."

He added: "If she's still missing at Christmas, then of course it's going to be an emotional time for them."

The Sunday People quoted Madeleine's grandfather Brian Healy as saying the family are convinced she is still alive and are hoping for the ultimate Christmas miracle.

The 67-year-old, who is Kate's father, was quoted as saying: "We will all buy her a Christmas present and they will be under the tree waiting for her when she comes home."

He told the paper: "I will never forget how happy the whole family was last year as we watched the three children play so blissfully together.

"Watching her (Madeleine) open her presents was so special. She got a pink Barbie doll because that is her favourite colour."

andybigbro 26-11-2007 01:00 AM

No, Sadly

Captain.Remy 26-11-2007 05:53 AM

Too much time has passed and it's harder and harder for the police to find her. But we had many stories where the child came back home many years after so it's not impossible.