ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Who wants to BB a Millionaire (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Millionaire Tonight (13th April) (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=490)

LEE 13-04-2002 04:33 PM

Millionaire Tonight (13th April)

For the first weekend since we started running our 'Who Wants to BB a Millionaire' competition there will be no show this evening.

Kaz, Mark and Myself have been trying all week to get someone to take the chair for this week, but we have had no takers. :bawling:

Next week Graeme will be our contestant, and the following week Sweetlittlesara.

There are still a few weekends left before BB3 starts so if any of our newer members would like to have a go please go to the 'Millionaire Dates' thread and put your name down.

:flower:

BigSister 13-04-2002 05:28 PM

Oh i was hoping there was going to be a show

Oh welll:shocked:

LEE 13-04-2002 05:29 PM

So was I BigSister.

Graeme 13-04-2002 06:28 PM

looking forward to it

kaphc 14-04-2002 07:37 PM

Once we've all had a crack at Millionaire, could we put you, Mark and Kaz into the hot seat LEE? It could be like a "Celebrity" Millionaire and I'm sure some of us could club together and devise some questions for you?

What do you reckon, would you like to give it a go? Would anyone else like to help make up some questions for that matter? :hugesmile:

Graeme 14-04-2002 07:44 PM

I'll think of some questions

kaphc 14-04-2002 07:51 PM

Thanx Graeme, sounds good!

Wait and see if out esteemed Admin say "Yes", b4 thinking for too long though!:hugesmile:

sweetlittlesara 14-04-2002 07:52 PM

i'll help out!! :dance::dance::dance:

peachy 15-04-2002 12:45 PM

What a great idea Kaphc, I hope they agree, especially Lee I'd like to get my own back on her for the diabolical questions she inflicted on me when I was in the hot seat.:devil:

Beware you three, the members of the 32,000 club are coming to get you.:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::dev il::devil::devil:

Kaz 15-04-2002 02:04 PM

http://www.plauder-smilies.com/eek2.gif

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrr ................... Big Brother will get back to you on this matter. :shocked: :spin2: :shocked:

BigSister 15-04-2002 02:32 PM

I would like to help too

But it would be hard thinking of tough questions:shocked:for them

:devil::devil::devil:

Romantic Old Bird 15-04-2002 03:45 PM

Oooooooooh, I don't know, I'm sure that the Millionaires club could think up a few stonkers!:laugh::laugh::laugh:
:devil::shocked::devil::shocked::devil:

kaphc 16-04-2002 08:26 PM

It's looking interesting ....... we await your response with interest Big Brother!!

:cat::cat::cat:

I've got a few ideas on how we could work together as a forum to do this, so depending on what our esteemed Admin say, I will reveal all! :hugesmile:

kaphc 20-04-2002 01:17 PM

Hi Mark, LEE, Kaz
:cat::cat::cat:

Any thoughts on this one??

Mark 20-04-2002 04:29 PM

All the admin are up for the challenge !!!!!!!!!:dance:

We will do it after everyone else has had a go :cat:

You will need to U2U each other and work out whos going to be quizmaster etc....

:hello::hello::hello:

Mark

kaphc 21-04-2002 06:00 PM

Fantastic - that's brilliant news!!:hello::hello::hello:

I don't want to presume ..... do you want to gang up and do one together (with really hard questions!) or do you want to all do it separately?

Let me know and I will start orgainsing. If anyone else has not posted to say they would like to be involved, then please post here ......

So far we've got graeme, sweetlittesara, peachy, bigsister and romantic old bird who have all expressed an interest in setting questions!! :xyxwave:

kaphc 04-05-2002 10:36 AM

I tried to start a new thread about this, but I'm not allowed :bawling::hugesmile::bawling:

So... anyway "Celebrity" Millionaire is going to take place once everyone else has had chance to have a go. So probably in a few weeks' time now.

We will need up to 45 questions (15 each for LEE, Mark and Kaz) and we will do them on Saturday evenings as before.

So ... graeme, sweetlittlesara, peachy, bigsister and ROB, please can you start thinking up and e-mailing me some questions of varying difficulty!! And anyone else who wants too as well !! I will start collating the questions and checking we don't ask anything that has been asked before!

Hope this makes sense :hugesmile::hugesmile: