ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   The X Factor 2004-'08 [S1-5] (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=548)
-   -   Will you be switching off? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49362)

Benji 24-11-2007 10:17 PM

Will you be switching off?

I am NEVER going to watch the outrage absolute crap that i call "X factor".

I will be switching off from now on due to the fact that Beverley was unfairly 'kicked' off tonights X Factor.

I think and im sure others think this too, that Beverley was the worng choice to go, and it is down to Sharon Osbourne (who i love so much! haha) that she is out.

So, answer my poll!

Will you be switching off?

I know i will.

Matt 24-11-2007 10:18 PM

Not unless the amazing talent that is Rhydian is voted off before the final

Billy 24-11-2007 10:19 PM

Umm, Bev got the lowest votes, wouldnt sell any records, anddont blame Sharon, she did the right thing, by staying impartial

And yes i will be watching

KKBL 24-11-2007 10:21 PM

ill still wath i think the show is getting a bit OTT and the wrong people ar going.

CassetteFinger 24-11-2007 10:22 PM

No she wasent unfairly kicked off the show as she got the least amount of votes, which shows she has less public support out of all the finalist and wouldent cut it in the music buisness. She should just go back to teaching.

XxShortyxX 24-11-2007 10:22 PM

if Rydian doesn't win, or Niki. Then I will never watch the X Factor again. I am sick of the people who can sing getting voted off. And rubbish people like Leon going all the way to the final.

Benji 24-11-2007 10:22 PM

OMG!...haha!

I cant believe people actually like Rhydian! He is already a 'good' singer, and has already had professional classical training, if he is a good enough singer why hasnt he found work before know that is worth staying with?

Sharon Osbourne, as much as i love her took the cowards way out!!!!!!!!

Red Moon 24-11-2007 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Matt
Not unless the amazing talent that is Rhydian is voted off before the final
There is more chance that I will stop watching if Rhydian isn't voted off before the final.

Matt 24-11-2007 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Benji

I cant believe people actually like Rhydian!
Yeah, he's very talented :thumbs:

CassetteFinger 24-11-2007 10:24 PM

Rhydian or Same difference to win.

Shaun 24-11-2007 10:24 PM

No, I won't, and I doubt you will be either :tongue:

Benji 24-11-2007 10:25 PM

I totally cant understand the logic as to why she had so fewer votes!!! I think that she will have an album out! i love beverley!

Benji 24-11-2007 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Rice_Snap
Really.......

Billy 24-11-2007 10:28 PM

Beverley will not be successfull, shes too old. Sounds nasty, but she is

CassetteFinger 24-11-2007 10:30 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Really.......
Yeah really........

Benji 24-11-2007 10:31 PM

haha! thats sound coming from Nikki...who is going to win it! Shes old too!

If anyone is NOT going to win it, its, Same Difference, Hope, Leon or Rhydian....and i think ive just ran out of people!.

Strictly come dancing all the way!

Benji 24-11-2007 10:31 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Really.......
Yeah really........
haha!

CassetteFinger 24-11-2007 10:32 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Really.......
Yeah really........
haha!
Its great isent it.

Billy 24-11-2007 10:34 PM

Quote:

haha! thats sound coming from Nikki...who is going to win it! Shes old too!

If anyone is NOT going to win it, its, Same Difference, Hope, Leon or Rhydian....and i think ive just ran out of people!.

Strictly come dancing all the way!
Niki isnt gunna win

CassetteFinger 24-11-2007 10:42 PM

Yeah Niki wont win and i hope she dosent. She is like beverley would go no where in the music Buisness.

Wasted 24-11-2007 10:44 PM

No, I will not be switching off. Beverley's exit will make me more prone to watching the show rather than more reluctant. She always shouted and always had a sob story. It isn't a shouting competition nor is it a crying competition. Yes, Hope should've gone based on tonight's performance but Bev's elimination was coming sooner or later because she wasn't very consistant herself.

XxShortyxX 24-11-2007 10:46 PM

I think Niki will come 2nd. But I have a horrible feeling Leon will win :sleep:

Tom 24-11-2007 10:57 PM

It is not down to Sharon that Beverley is out at all! It went

Louis: Hope
Dannii: Hope
Simon: Beverley
Sharon: Beverley

Louis & Simons are expected, but it has been known for Simon to vote against his own act so he could well have sent home Hope.

If Sharon had been asked first and said Hope, then Dannii said Beverley would that have been Dannii's fault? I think not.

It was the public vote. She was not unfairly kicked off. She was a great singer, but tonight she was awful.

I suggest you get over it and move on.

Riz 24-11-2007 10:58 PM

im going to keep watching, until hope and same diffrence are in .. oh and niki. lol x

Dan_ 24-11-2007 11:09 PM

Quote:

OMG!...haha!

I cant believe people actually like Rhydian! He is already a 'good' singer, and has already had professional classical training, if he is a good enough singer why hasnt he found work before know that is worth staying with?

Sharon Osbourne, as much as i love her took the cowards way out!!!!!!!!
Why do you find it so hard to believe that people like Rhydian? He's been one of the best nearly every week now.

Rhydian's only young and perhaps he already has done performances beforehand.You could ask the same question about why Bev and Niki haven't become stars yet, they've had the same voice for years on end.

I think it's good that it went to the public vote, they should have the overall say in my view anyway.