ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Big Brother USA Seasons 1 to 21 + CBB USA 1 & 2 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=627)
-   -   The House vs. Amanda (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53320)

Rory 18-02-2008 05:20 AM

The House vs. Amanda

Uh oh. I turned After Dark off for 15 minutes...everyone is talking about baby names in the Hot Tub...and now, the entire house is against Amanda.

Joshua kept calling Amanda a "********** *******" and calling her a horse and telling her to go back to the stable, and he walked inside with Natalie.

Chelsia was talking about how she counted how many times Amanda looked in the mirror yesterday.

and now Alex is screaming at Amanda.

I'm capping it right now.

Rory 18-02-2008 05:22 AM

Joshua said, "give her a noose to hang herself, like her dad"
..now Chelsia is bitching at Amanda how she cries everytime suicide is mentioned (because of her dad, shown on tonight's Nominations Show) and how she is sorry for Alex.

Allison is now playing the game by bitching about Amanda when she or Alex isn't around, but sucking up when they're around.

I think Joshua is way out of line.

Rory 18-02-2008 06:24 AM

Missed the Joshua part, but all Joshua does is play up to the showtime, seeing as he said he can't wait to see the argument on YouTube.

Captain.Remy 18-02-2008 07:08 AM

I think it's all about jealousy, I like Amanda, she's fresh and original but not really smart.

Wasted 18-02-2008 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Rory
Joshua said, "give her a noose to hang herself, like her dad"
..now Chelsia is bitching at Amanda how she cries everytime suicide is mentioned (because of her dad, shown on tonight's Nominations Show) and how she is sorry for Alex.

Allison is now playing the game by bitching about Amanda when she or Alex isn't around, but sucking up when they're around.

I think Joshua is way out of line.
Wow... Joshua is a prick. :bored:

And I thought Chelsia was ok too, what a bitch!$

They sure kept this quiet until the nominations and veto were over anyway...

Redmond 18-02-2008 02:08 PM

Everyone in that house is a complete arsehole.

Amanda deserved a lot of the stuff that people were holding against her, but Josh took it way way way too far.

Matt10k 18-02-2008 07:42 PM

Bunch of stupid pr*cks bullying her. I don't care what she did, nobody deserves that.

Redmond 18-02-2008 07:49 PM

Nah honestly, these housemates in BBUSA deserve most of what they get. :laugh:

A lot of it is part of the game. Amanda can give as good as she got and later on after the argument she was planning how she would work it into her game plan. Josh went too far yeah, but today it's all forgotten and it's on to the next argument. This current group of housemates are the most grotesque bunch ever on the show and are all just as bad as each other.

They weren't bullying, Amanda just got found out for all the lies she was spreading and got caught up in it.

Matt10k 18-02-2008 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Redmond
Nah honestly, these housemates in BBUSA deserve most of what they get. :laugh:

A lot of it is part of the game. Amanda can give as good as she got and later on after the argument she was planning how she would work it into her game plan. Josh went too far yeah, but today it's all forgotten and it's on to the next argument. This current group of housemates are the most grotesque bunch ever on the show and are all just as bad as each other.

They weren't bullying, Amanda just got found out for all the lies she was spreading and got caught up in it.
What a strange culture. I don't understand these people at all.

Redmond 18-02-2008 08:03 PM

Ha, it's the kind of game BB is in America. It's not like BBUK where it's a show where we observe human behaviour and the public decide who they like and who should stay and who should go.

In BBUSA, it's a game show where the housemates are in it to win it and will do anything necessary to win. They need game plans and strategies and things can get really intense like they did last night.

Although the housemates in this series suck at playing the game, housemates from previous series would run rings around them.

Matt10k 18-02-2008 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Redmond
Ha, it's the kind of game BB is in America. It's not like BBUK where it's a show where we observe human behaviour and the public decide who they like and who should stay and who should go.

In BBUSA, it's a game show where the housemates are in it to win it and will do anything necessary to win. They need game plans and strategies and things can get really intense like they did last night.

Although the housemates in this series suck at playing the game, housemates from previous series would run rings around them.
Oh dear! So who do you think will come out of this looking better then? In the uk bb, Josh would probably be despised on the outside! Do you think he'll be popular with US voters?

Matt10k 18-02-2008 08:16 PM

Oh, do the public not get to vote in the american bb?

Rory 18-02-2008 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Matt10k
Nope.

Matt10k 18-02-2008 08:24 PM

Ah right, thanks

Billy 18-02-2008 08:39 PM

I hate Josh, but LOVE his partner, so Im hoping they will be ok

Redmond 18-02-2008 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Matt10k
No. Like I say it's more of a game. The housemates nominate and evict each other and eventually decide who wins.

They have a Head of House comp at the start of the week, the winner of that has to put up two housemates for eviction. Then later in the week there is a Power of Veto comp, where the HOH, the two nominees and three other random housemates compete in. The winner of the Veto has the power to remove one of the nominees if they so wish. If they remove a nominee the HOH has to name a replacement.

At the end of the week, the rest of the housemates, apart from the HOH, go to the Diary Room and vote off one of the nominees.

When it gets down to the last 9 housemates every week a housemate is evicted they go to a sequester house and become a member of the Big Brother Jury. In the sequester house, they are still cut off from the outside world, so that they don't get influenced, they get to see edited footage of the BB house. When the sequester house is full with the 7 jury members they then vote for who they want to win the show out of the final 2 housemates.

It's really entertaining because you get some really good gameplayers. But so far this series doesn't seem to have any good players or likable people for that matter.

Captain.Remy 19-02-2008 07:27 AM

I think this year, the houseguests are more friendly, younger and don't really want to play the game like previous series. They just want to chill and to react in the different situations but not to make a big gameplan like Will or Dick did.

The seem funnier, nicer, it's definately, for me, a cast like the australian one, and it's not a bad thing actually. Before, in previous series, it seemed all staged like they didn't live in there 24/7. We never saw a party (or a few), no alcohol, no games, basically no fun.
And I'm sure, this year's houseguests will bring sex, fun, crazy parties and much more.

Redmond 19-02-2008 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Captain.Remy
I think this year, the houseguests are more friendly, younger and don't really want to play the game like previous series. They just want to chill and to react in the different situations but not to make a big gameplan like Will or Dick did.

The seem funnier, nicer, it's definately, for me, a cast like the australian one, and it's not a bad thing actually. Before, in previous series, it seemed all staged like they didn't live in there 24/7. We never saw a party (or a few), no alcohol, no games, basically no fun.
And I'm sure, this year's houseguests will bring sex, fun, crazy parties and much more.
WHAT! This has to be the most out-of-touch I thing I've heard on here.

You obviously haven't seen any live feed. This group are the most nasty, vile, self-centered, vindictive people I have ever seen on a Big Brother. They are constantly arguing, always taking cheap shots at each other, really insulting, threatening behavior. There is still game going on but just really rubbish game. I haven't seen them have a laugh together at all, they are either crying, arguing, accusing people of molestation, accusing people of racism, threatening people to vote for them to stay in, or getting BJ's off a girl and then telling her not to cuddle him as he doesn't want to get attached.

These people are vile and make Evel Dick look like a great guy.

Captain.Remy 19-02-2008 01:01 PM

Quote:

Message original : Redmond

You obviously haven't seen any live feed. This group are the most nasty, vile, self-centered, vindictive people I have ever seen on a Big Brother. They are constantly arguing, always taking cheap shots at each other, really insulting, threatening behavior. There is still game going on but just really rubbish game. I haven't seen them have a laugh together at all, they are either crying, arguing, accusing people of molestation, accusing people of racism, threatening people to vote for them to stay in, or getting BJ's off a girl and then telling her not to cuddle him as he doesn't want to get attached.

Ooops sorry if I have better things to do with £20. Obviously I didn't watch any live feed and I'm not going to.
I just said they were younger and seem funnier and more friendly but apparently I was wrong because I don't spend me whole day in front of the live feed.
And there is no need to jump at me, I just said what I thought about this cast and what I have seen during the episodes.
So blame the editing for that, thank you.

*mazedsalv** 19-02-2008 03:48 PM

Did Joshuah say that!!!!!!!

OMGG!! Too bad America cant vote him out!!
In the UK, after that comment he would be gone in a heartbeat.

Redmond 19-02-2008 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Captain.Remy
Quote:

Message original : Redmond

Ooops sorry if I have better things to do with £20. Obviously I didn't watch any live feed and I'm not going to.
I just said they were younger and seem funnier and more friendly but apparently I was wrong because I don't spend me whole day in front of the live feed.
And there is no need to jump at me, I just said what I thought about this cast and what I have seen during the episodes.
So blame the editing for that, thank you.
I wasn't jumping at you. Damn forums are tricky places, it seems if you don't put a smilie after every sentence then people seem to think your post is meant in an angry way. :tongue:

I don't have the live feed either. I just watch the main bits of it on YouTube and the bits that are posted on various update sites.

I would buy the live feed but it would be too much of a distraction from doing Uni work and that would not be good. :hugesmile:

http://bb9dish.blogspot.com/ Is a good site for updates and live feed clips.